Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Musings of DiEnd

Musings of DiEnd

Alrighty then! Welcome to my humble Journal.

What can you expect to find here? Well, not sure yet but they're gonna be musings.

Things that might end up here are:
  • Random thoughts pertaining to Roleplay.
  • Links to and opinions on completed/inactive Roleplays.
  • Links to image galleries on imgur that I've complied that pertain to things I'm looking for or interested in.
  • New ways of laying out posts here on BMR.

Try not to post here. But, if you see something interesting don't hesitat to drop a line via PM!

Woot, first post!

Anyways! This post is a quick rundown of how people should be reading my kink list. Now, you may be wondering, "What kink list? I don't see no stinkin' kink list!" Well, that's because it's in my sig.

Which is after my posts.

And on my profile.

Or in my PMs.

Anyways! Moving on, yes I have a kink list and here's how it's supposed to be read (Because F-List uses some really vague ass terms in describing there grouping).

Favorite column: This column, color coded blue, are kinks that I'm always game for and absolutely get me going.
Yes column: This column, color coded green, are things that, while not as good for me as the stuff in the favorite column, are still good enough to get me going most of the time. Other times? I may not be into these.
Maybe column: This column, color coded yellow, are things that I either don't do enough to have a preference on, or things that are very, very much things that I may or may not do depending on my mood. So it's best to check before bringing these to the party.
No column: This column, color coded red, is fairly obvious and straight forward. No means no. Which means that I'm not interested in doing these things at all. Including them will make me more temperamental and problematic than a car from the 30's trying to run on modern fuel.

Well, that's it for this post. If you need a link to the kink list, see the sig after this post for further details. Or my profile. Or just, y'know, suffer and hope that we talk over PMs or somethin'.

List of former ideas that, at the moment, I'm not terribly interested in playing but not terribly against playing if offered.

Pacific Rim

So... Pacific Rim. At the moment I'm interested in playing as/with personified versions of the Jaegers and Kaijuu. If you're not sure what that means, do a quick search on sites like tbib.org, or danbooru to find out.

Particularly I'm interested in non-con scenes involving dominant Jaegers or Kaijuu's taking advantage of fallen opponents.

As such these RPs can, and should, be AU in a world where the Jaegers are like giant cyborg/android/bioroid's and the Kaijuu are monster girls. The more human the better, but that's something I'm willing to negotiate. One thing I won't be negotiating is the genders: Females and Herms (Chicks with dicks but internal testes or no-testes. Anything else is like a shemale which I don't fuck).

I'd prefer the dominant partner to be a herm, but... I suppose I could work with a dominant female if I'm in the mood. And for this I'd prefer to be the submissive, but if you make a good pitch for the alternative I'd be willing to consider it.

Jaegers I'll play
  • Gipsy Danger
  • Striker Eureka
  • Cherno Alpha

Kaijuu I'll play
  • Slattern
  • Otachi
  • Leatherback

Back
Top Bottom