Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Wet Christmas (Omako x Smuttified

Omako

Star
Will had his eyes torn between two sights. The mouth-watering Christmas dinner on the table in front of him, and his even more mouth-watering mother across the table. Dressed just like her Twin sister, they were both wearing form-fitting red sweaters, which clung to their sizable breasts. even at 42, they could pass for 10, maybe 15 years younger if they chose to.

Truth be told, he'd harbored a a bit of a crush on his hot mom for several years, which wasn't helped by her less than modest clothing around the house. The middle of 3 siblings, and the only son, he'd grown up surround by women, and became rather… aware of them early on. His mother had gotten a bit to used to life with his older sister before he came along, so she never got back into a habit of conservative dress or locking every door.

He'd had a few encounters with many of his female relatives at various points, but most vivid in his memory was of his mother at 14, in the middle of puberty. He'd walked in on her getting out of the shower, the water glistening on her smooth skin and every curve of her breasts, hips, and butt. He'd gotten a good look, her too shocked to immediately cover herself, and not rushing when it hit, worried she might traumatize him further if she freaked out over the mistake.

Back to reality, she was talking to her sister, his aunt, and he hoped she didn't catch his eyes on her tits. He could tell from how they moved in her step that she had no bra.

RE: A Wet Christmas

For much of their young lives, Victoria and Veronica had often dressed alike. Wanting to do everything they could to confuse people into getting them mixed up, and often sharing boyfriends without them ever knowing. until one day it caught up with them and Victoria ended up pregnant with Veronica's boyfriend's baby. Devastated, the woman had moved away for several years before finally returning with the arrival of both her nephew and her own daughter. The twins had given up on trying to look alike, but over the years had developed such a similar taste in clothing that they often found themselves showing up at family functions dressed alike.

After years of trying hard to dress differently, going so far as each of them buying outfits that the other wouldnt be caught dead in. Only to show up somewhere and find her twin dressed the exact same. They finally gave it up, laughing it off now whenever it happened as it became rather amusing over the years when the children were still young enough to get them confused.

Veronica had arrived that evening at their mother's house for christmas dinner to once more find herself dressed in the same form fitting sweater and nearly skin tight jeans as her sister. Save that at the last minute, Victoria had added a christmassy bow to her hair. She had immediately stolen the bow from her sister and hidden it away so that they looked alike once more.

At the table, Veronica had caught the looks her nephew had been giving all the lovely girls around him. Being a teacher, she knew full well what young men were thinking behind those looks. Even about their own family. She was rather surprised however to discover that the most smoldering looks had been directed toward the chest of his own mother. "See something you want...?" She asked her nephew once more as that distanced look faded from his eyes. While her own gaze roamed over the feast before them, they were quite obviously sparkling in amusement to go along with her mischievous little smile.

"Huh? O-oh. Uh could you just pass me the gravy boat."

He hastily took another piece of the turkey to support the cover, too embarrassed to look his aunt in the eye, though thankfully, his mom either hadn't noticed her question, or at least hadn't caught the innuendo.

His aunt was admittedly pretty hot, being his mother's twin, but playful questions like that were the only difference he could find sometimes. He wouldn't be surprised if once or twice he'd oogled her instead of his mother once or twice.

He tried to be a bit more discrete with his looks the rest of the dinner, which got a bit easier when they brought out the drinks. His mother and aunt didn't drink too much, but there would tend to be some conversation to keep their eyes off of him, if nothing else.

Veronica continued to keep an eye on her nephew throughout the meal. Knowing that one look could often lead to many more. She always seemed to have a witty little comment to bring the young man's attention back to what he was doing, usually right before someone would have caught him. That however, certainly wasnt the only lustful gaze she'd caught across the table that year... but it was certainly the one that intrigued her the most.

Eventually however, the alcohol came out. And with the occasional game of musical chairs going on through the evening, Veronica was sure to switch places with her twin sister several times as the evening progressed. And by the time that everyone had started to become a little tipsy from the drinks, they had throughly become confused as to which sister was which. She even made sure that Will's drink never got too empty, but as with everyone else the question eventually became which sister was actually plying him with alcohol.

Will's sense of inhibition was starting to dull from the drinks, openly oogling all the women during the party, though still trying not to be seen. His frequent gazes at his mom, aunt, whichever was which would probably be noticed if they looked, but as far as he could tell, everyone was too distracted by the games to notice.

He got up from the table to go get a glass of water from the kitchen. The bathroom in the hallway would build up quite a line with all the drinking, so he thought it better to get there before that could happen. He still had to work his way around the people in the living room as it was.

Keeping an eye on her nephew throughout the evening, Veronica found herself becoming distracted by all the lust filled glances the young man kept making. Having had far more to drink than she normally would have, the woman found herself becoming rather aroused at the obviously incestuous thoughts he was having. It gave her a delightful little thrill every time she felt those eyes trying to stare through her own sweater, though she knew he'd mistaken her for his mother.

Eventually however, she'd needed a break. Finding the hallway to the bathroom to be empty for once, she took the opportunity for a little breather. Closing the door, Veronica waited there in the hallway, deciding to put the bow in her hair that her sister had started the night out with. Figuring that anyone else would see that a line was already forming and try their luck at one of the other bathrooms in the house. When Will started his way down the hall however, the woman suddenly realized that she actually had to go. And badly... but she couldnt simply walk in given her ruse with the closed door so she stood there with her thighs pressed tightly together. Dancing around a bit as her nephew approached.

"Hey Mom. What's up?"

He figured if she was the only one waiting, there might be a reason other than the bathroom. he wasn't thinking as clearly, and as far as he knew, everyone else was out in the hall.

"I was just heading to the kitchen real quick. You feeling alright?"

His dulled senses and focus on his speech drew his own awareness away from the fact that he'd stopped concealing the tent in his pants.

As he walked down the hall, Veronica noted the sizeable bulge in the front of her nephew's pants. Repressing a shiver at the thought, her thighs clenched even tighter together. "Y... yea... I just gotta pee. Really bad..." She replied to his question. "I thought I heard someone in there baby... do you think you could check for me?" The woman asked as she continued to dance around beside the door.

"Sure. They're not responding to you?"

He knocked on the door.

"Whoever's in there, are you alright? You're holding someone up out here."

He went to try the door. If they weren't using the toilet, they probably didn't lock the door.

To his surprise, the knob turned and the door opened.

Seeing the door open, Veronica too the chance to make her move. "I cant wait anymore... Whoever is in there, I'm coming in!" She called out. Pushing on her nephew's back and forcing him into the open doorway as she danced into the bathroom right behind him. Had she not taken the moment that it took to close the door behind her however, things may have turned out different.

Slumping back against the door as she felt it however, the sudden warmth spreading out from her groin as her muscles relaxed. "Too late..." She whimpered, pulling up the bottom of her sweater to keep it from getting wet and not even realizing that she was showing off the bottom curve of her breasts to her nephew. Veronica was more concerned with the spreading dark spot on the front of her jeans, making it's way down her shapely thighs as she wet herself.

Will's eyes nearly flew out of his head at the sight of his sexy "mother" pissing herself right in front of him. More to the point, he was about a centimeter away from seeing her tits, the ones he'd been fantasizing about for years.

"Uh… d-do you need help with anything Mom?"

He stuttered out the only thing he could think to say. Seeing her this helpless, wetting herself and showing everything for him was turning him on all the more.

On impulse, he reached a hand out, though he stopped just before touching her shoulder or, more likely, her breasts.

RE: A Wet Christmas (Omako x

Shivering a bit as she stood there, leaning back against the door to be sure he couldnt escape. Veronica was rather surprised by his response and she nodded a bit at his question. "Could... could you maybe help me get my jeans off...?" She asked, biting at her lip. "They're really tight... and wet now... and I'm a little drunk..." She said, holding her fingers barely an inch apart.

"Uh, yeah. No problem."

He knelt in front of her, undoing the button and zipper on the jeans, then pulling them down, which left him face to face with her wet underwear. He swallowed hard, trying to control himself.

Okay. I'm in the bathroom taking off my mother's jeans after she's just pissed herself and shown me the bottom of her tits. control yourself man.

"Alright. Got 'em off. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

Trembling a bit at the feel of her nephew's hands on her body, working those wet jeans down over her hips. Veronica stepped out of the piss soaked pants with a grateful sigh and pushed her panties down to join them. Right in front of his openly staring gaze. Revealing her neatly trimmed pubic hair and aching slit, glistening with both arousal and her recent accident.

"Maybe..." She purred as one foot reached out to begin rubbing over the bulge in the front of Will's pants. Her bare toes wrapping around the head through the material as she reached out to run her fingers through his hair. "I there anything I can help you with baby...?" She asked purring sensually.

"M-mom? Are you alright? I think you drank a bit too much wine."

That said, he wasn't making any move to get away from her touch, still staring quite blatantly at her sex. He was reaching for her torso, though he wasn't sure if it was to push her back or return her touch.

Against his better judgement, his other hand was removing his shorts. The door had been locked, so either way, no one else would be coming in here, but there was still something exhilarating knowing the rest of the family was just outside the door.

"I'm just fine William..." She drawled, though he was quite right about her having too much wine. "Mommy just wants to give her only son an early christmas present..." She added. Though it may have been the red and green jell-o shots that had given her the courage to seduce her nephew like this. Her hand in his hair began drawing him closer to where his gaze was lustfully locked as Veronica arched her back to thrust her hips forward invitingly. The woman's thighs parted as she continued to tease his throbbing length with her foot. "I've seen the way you've been watching me..." She whispered huskily.

His eyes went wide as his mouth came with in a breath of her pussy.

"You… you knew?"

He wasn't sure how to react, but the scent overcame him eventually and he leaned forward, taking a few tentative licks at her lips before full on eating her. She was coming onto him, and he figured if they'd have to deal with it later, better to enjoy the moment now.

"Mommy, you always knew I loved Christmas desserts."

"A mother always knows baby..." She said, not really having much more chance to respond as her nephew gave into desire. Veronica moaned before bringing her free hand to her lips to bite into the flesh. Her hips rolling as she grined onto his tongue. "And now you're old enough for the best kind of pie for any holiday..." She teased once she'd regained control of her voice. Keeping her panted moans as quiet as she could.

"Well, it's a sweet treat, and I think I found a hard candy in here. Nothing to do but suck."

He took her exposed clit between his lips, sucking the bud as she tried to suppress her moans.

"I don't feel right being the only one enjoying himself. Why don't you unwrap my present for you, Mother?"

He laid on his back, pulling her to lay 69 over him as he then gripped her round ass cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom