Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Once more, it's that time again. Time for me to make a new thread for some new and some old cravings, which will follow in the next post.

Cravings​

Modern Family

I absolutely love this show. And while it's a rather goofy comedy, I've still developed some naughty desires for it. Got a number of plot ideas for it, but they all revolve around the three hot Dunphy ladies. While I will agree that Gloria aint bad looking........I can't stand that damn accent. Open to all kinds of pairings. MxF and FxF to kinkier stuff like them getting it on with family members.

Disgaea

I'm very fond of this series and just about anything Nippon Ichi does. I don't have a PS3 currently, so I've only been able to play 1 and 2. Hence, the ideas I have in mind center around girls from there. Primarily Etna, Flonne, Rozalin and Yukimaru. Like my other ideas, open to both MxF and FxF pairings. And considering the world, we can also have some beasty action as well. I certainly wouldn't mind pervy frog Tink finally getting in one of the girls panties.^_^

Dissidia Final Fantasy

Over the years, I've done plenty of RP's based on individual FF games. But, I find myself with a craving for something based on this highly addicting game. While there's only a handful of girls from the franchise in the two Dissidia games, I'd be open to tossing in ones that aren't in said games. Like Rosa, Rydia, Celes, Quistis, Rikku, etc...... Though, I am really itching for something centered around Terra or Cosmos. All kinds of pairings can be done with this. From MxF and FxF to crazier stuff like beasties banging the girls and such.

Fictional girl in the real world

With this, the idea basically centers around us picking one or more girls from a fictional source, such as videogames or anime, and have them transported to the real world by some means, and all the naughty fun that inevitably results. Again, both MxF and FxF action can be done.

Soul Calibur

Like with Disgaea, I don't have a PS3 so I have yet to play past 3. But, I am still very familiar with the story and characters in 4 and 5. Series has quite a collection of ladies to choose from, but I find myself particularly interested in plots involving Sophitia, Cassandra, Natsu, Pyrrha or Elysium. And also like Disgaea, along with MxF and FxF fun, I am certainly open to various kinds of beasties banging the ladies as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom