Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Weird allergy (me and Gina)

His breath made her pussy tingle even more as she kept sucking hoping he was telling the truth. Gina planned on really hurting him if her magic comes back. Her tongue teased the tip of his cock.

He sucked his index and middle fingers and stroked her slippery pussy, spreading the lips and looking at the virgin pink crotch. He slid back and sat next to her head, pulling his precious memeber from her mouth and letting it to lie on her face, smearing her own spit around "No-no, you were a bad girl... I can't let you continueing like that... Now beg me for giving this thing back." he smiled and held the base of his cock, swinging it up and down, hitting her face with loud, lewdly wet slaps.

"Please. Give me the cock back. I want my magic back" she begged him trying to grab the cock with her mouth as her face became redder.

His palm stroked her breasts and tummy "Good girl, but first you have to prove you want it..." moving his hips over her face, he let his hairless ballsack to stroke her forehead and nose, until it reached her lips "Here is the source of my semen. Persuade my nuts for giving you a load of it's hot sperm."

She gave out a small whimper before licking your sack with her tongue. After a few licks she started to suck the sack.

Back
Top Bottom