Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Weird allergy (me and Gina)

plumps_and_curves

Planetoid
Alan looked out from the shadows he used for hiding. The hall was empty and full of magical lighters 'Nice and well..." his minds were calm and sarcastic as usually '...now... sixth door of the left side, easy.' The man didn't come here to steal girl's panties, though the idea wasn't bad, he still needed that jewell a one princess or lady had here. Most of students were an upper crust of society. It wasn't the order of league. It was a private deal. Grand master needed that jewell, as the srange noble guy promised a lot of gold for it.

'Mmm... I know this room...' it wasn't his first walk here of course, he explored all dorms to find the best way of coming here, though the man knew the person living here. It was a quitely power magician, and few of her spells could fear gods. 'Damn, why her?' he sighed, though continued lockpicking the doors and hacking the simple magical trap it had. 'But the luck point here is that law, forbiding students to use strong or deadly magic for such traps...'

Unlocking the door, he slid in and activated night vision spell, seeing a damn huge bed room 'Well, aren't students have to suffer for better studying?' Looking the room around he, began feeling the worst. 'Is it there...?' look reached the bed, seeing the slim young body of the girl whose necklace was his target 'Isn't it unfair? Sleeping while I'm working...' shadow ran and grew over the bed, as the man's hand started slowly pulling the bedsheet down.

As the bedsheet was slowly pulled down more and more of her was revealed. Gina had long blue hair that went down past her waist. She rarely gets a haircut and considers her hair a signal of her power. Her pink tank top and pjama pants were exposed. She felt a draft and shivered slowly waking up. "Uhhh where is my sheet?" she said feeling a big groggy as she reaches for the sheet.

The sight the man got was sorta enough reward for the nerves he spent for this work. His eyes caught the light brilliance of the necklace, though the girl disturbed the silence of the room. It was an idiotic act, he blamed himself much and even hit his forehead against a wall later, but what's done is done "Dunno, darling, wasn't the warmth of my body enough for keeping you all hot?" the tongue was playing dump, but the hands kept working, catching the necklace and quickly unlocking it and taking off. Pickpocketing was a very usefull skill.

Her eyes glowed red from the magic coursing through her. "Give that back!" she demanded standing up. Her hands summoned some fire which she can throw. "If not I will have to kill you" she quickly threw a fireball at him trying to burn him.

"Hey-hey, you're reacting too quick. You had to scream for help first..." saying useless things thief continued thinking about ways of running. Obviously he had no chance until this firework's stopped. 'Ok, this is a girl. What each shy virgins can't fight? Me and my charm yeah... Ah darn, it's shame, right?' the inner talk ended and Loki activated the spell he heard from one brothel worker. The spell wasn't strong, but it was surprising, two gentle rope ran out from the bed's backrest, wrapping around girl's wrists and pulling her back to the sheets.

She was forced down onto the bed but she fired a couple of fireballs to sever the ropes. Gina rolled off the bed and cast a spell which made the sheet dart at him attempting to tie him up. "I am more powerful than you. My magic is stronger. You have no hope" she yelled out.

Though the place where the sheets and fire were thrown was empty, even if the illusion was saying her opposite way. Alan's hands squeezed something "So small... you have to learn about illusions a bit more darling." he had no other choice but do that, as they way she reacted was too... painful. His hands sends light electricity throught the nipples he was holding. The man included a one more spell, though it came to her pajama's shirt and awaited for an activation. Thief wrapped shadows around him and slid to the doors, hoping to run away, while the electricity was running and tickling the sensitive spots of the young lady.

She burtsed out laughing hard as teh electricity tickled Gina's breasts and nipples. Using her hands she covered her breasts and turned to see him trying to escape. She quickly used magic to close and lock the door. The tickling stopped. "Only I have the spell to open the door." she said summoning fire in one hand and icey wind in the other.

The man sighed and looked sad at her "Aren't you tired.. it's a middle of night, I mean. Oh.. don't tell me..." he showed a wide open surprised eyes "You rarely sleeps at nights? I'm sorry but those services aren't interesting me right now..." his mouth just couldn't shut, though Alan didn't stop thinking even now. She seemed pretty serious about turning him into a living torch. 'Another dirty trick huh...? I'm losing my proud of my self, eeh..' He opened his hands and turned them to her screaming "Acid!". The spell was for scarring an opponent actually, as it couldn't harm anything living, magical or even metal, what making the trick useless against warrior enemies. Though her clothes began melting quickly... "Open the door or the acid burns your pretty face. Do you feel the hot of it's penetrating your skin?.." he tried to trick her, even if the spell was possibly known well by this bookworm

She jumped back but it did not prevent teh acid from melting her clothes. "Hey!" she yelled blushing instantly taking off her shirt and pjama pants leaving her in her bra and panties. "You will pay for that" she shouted firing and icy wind at him.

"Wow darling, you want me so much?" he dodged the firebal, though the ice touched his cloak, freeazing it partially "And who wears bra and panties in under pajamas? Are you a child?" activating the trap he put into her clothes before, the man quickly ran to the standing girl, whose moves were stopped by the pajamas, as it stood and flied up like if it was put on someone invisible. The sleeves caught girl's elbows and forced them up and back. The plan was almost complete, but a one funny event disturbed it, the man slipped at the frozen acid and fell down. His hands stretched up to catch something to prevent the falling, but the only things he got were her bra, first. Falling further he put fingers under the edge of panties, undressing the young lady completely. "Ouuch..." his face turned up "Um... Sorry?"

"You pervert!" she yelled at him blushing heavily as her nude body stared down at him. Her hands were behind her back as she struggled with the clothes. "I will suck the magic from you when I get free"

The clothes were still melting, and the thied decided to repeat the spell of bed ropes. Two strings wrapped her arms again and pulled her to the bed. Alan stood up, holding her panties and spinning it at his index finger "Why not now? You have a very good aroma by the way..." he smiled and made few sniffs around the underwear "Sweet smell..."

She struggled. "Give me my panties back!" she yelled out blushing heavily. The bed started to burn as she used a fire spell to try to cut through the the rope holding her. "I will suck out your magic and make you my servant!"

"Waah!" he jumped back and looked surprised "What are you doing? What I burn like that?!" 'this girl is insane...' "Stop mumbling, just kneel and suck it if you wish to fill your mouth so much!" he changed the meaning of her words to the completely different side. Left palm covered her bare hairless pussy, and sent the erotic electricity like he had done before, giving her clit and lips this teasing shock. "Open the door if you don't want me to continue!"

She shuttered and moaned as her pussy started to get wet as she got aroused. Her spells stopped leaving her tied up. If he had any magic asorption this would be the best time to use it. On her desk though there is a spell book.

Seeing the girl had lost control of her magic, Alan giggled as he felt the surprising wetness of the smooth pussy "Haha, you know what? I think I have to teach you a one spell. Incubus' kiss. It has few limits acutally - girls can't use it, and it needs victim's heat and juices for an activation..." the wet finger smeared the juices over his lips, giving her a a sweet,though salty kiss, draining the powers she got for the defence.

She struggled agianst the kiss but her magic was being stripped away from her and given to Alan making him more and more powerful. Gina hoped that the magic effect was only temperary and not permanant.

Kissing her sweet lips, he almost forgot why he began that. "Mmm, sorry, did you want to say something?" the palm travelled up from the warm angle, stroking the flat tummy, and catching the beautiful cups, as he leant down and sucked her left nipple in. "Still don't want me to leave your room darling?" even her pink nubs could feel the draining power of the spell.

She gasped as more and more of her magic was sucked away by him weakening her. "Stop....my magic!" she cried out maoning a bit and attempting to struggle. Her body weaken as well he began to look stronger and stronger now.

Loki smiled gently, continueing covering her chest with kisses, going down to her belly, he licked the sexy dimple of her navel. "If you think I've been draining your magic, then you saw nothing..." he climbed over the girl and moved his face to the most private angle of the teen. His nose rubbed her slit, as he sniffed loudly "Your smell is so arousing, but let me finish please..." lifting her ass a bit up, he licked the juicy cunt and kissed the blossom, sliding his tongue into her virgin pussy, drinking the left magic with juices.

She felt the rest of her magic sucked away as she was left naked, weak, powerless, and moaning as her slit became wetter and wetter. "Please...give me my magic back" she moaned no longer resisting as he kept licking her.

Alan giggled and looked beneath his body, seeing her helpless blushing face. "Ok, I'm a kind nature... you can take it.. and suck it..." his fingers unzipped his tight pants, releasing his own treasure, and the half hard penis fell onto her face "Here, this is the source of my magic. Show me how much you want it's returning." he lied her though. A month ago he found a way of preventing the draining spell, as a one mature lady tried to drain his balls and magic, and bind him to her will.

She looked at his cock and slowly grasped it and bringing it to her mouth where she started to suck it. Gina hoped it gave her the magic back but nothing happened. She did not feel any stronger.

Feeling her warm mouth he sighed and smiled "Good girl, keep going. You can recieve the energy from my semen. You don't mind men sperm, right darling?" his warm breath reached her wet pussy, teasing her slightly.

Back
Top Bottom