Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My complete search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greiver Dhark

Planetoid
Search board

So, this is my complete list of rp topics and ideas etc, though I'm open to anything else as well if you've something in mind. I do like a good ratio of story to smut, I'm not a fan of PWP's as I enjoy the story telling. On that note, I like to plot out stuff and get a feel for my rper and the rp we want to do so expect some chat for plot and the like, msn, aim or pm is fine with me. I have very few limitations in regards to sex, violence etc or really, just about anything - so if you do, let me know.

Note: I only play MxM.

So, you can expect me to:
  • Reply frequently, (though lately work is kicking my ass-sorry)
    Be up for (just about) anything,
    Chat and plot every now and then (don't need to micro manage, but I do like to discuss things, get a feel for what you want, and work on big plot twists etc)
    Generally, a minimum of 3 paragraphs of text per reply. Sometimes it goes down to 2, if its that kind of rp, but usually it gets longer. Sometimes I just go on and on... try not to be intimidated, I just ramble. >_>"

Okay, so I figured that I’d just do a list of categories, even though I’m always doing new stuff, and always up for new things, so although this is my list, that’s not to say it’s a rigid framework, just suggest stuff or whatever…

These categories aren’t set, so you can suggest alternatives and stuff if you wanted something different.

* who I’d play.
**** What I'm most interested at the moment.

Original: Non-fantasy

Psychotic: So, I wanted to do an rp where someone pairs up with my character, who’s just been released from a psych ward and suffers from delusions, psychotic episodes etc. He’s been released when the facilty was shut down because of malpractice; the age old ‘mental patient=test subject’ scenario. But rather than this being a ‘my character is batshit, lets see what happens when you throw in a random bystander’ I want this to be more like, the heartfelt attempt for a psychologically damaged young man to live freely for the first time in years.

The idea is that he’s living in a government funded home, with a second individual (you) who could be there for any reason really, homeless, government worker with no other place to stay, whatever. Either way, they end up living together and interacting in a very awkward but endearing, sometimes scary way. Ideally, your character will be pretty normal but with no alternative place to stay, and my character is trying to learn how to live on his own, along with his delusions and nightmares ****

Sex therapist x Client*: A university student soon to start his final year, he never expected to fall prey to the 'label rapist' - roofied and taken from one of the local clubs, what little he remembers isn't pleasant. Now, six months later he's too stubborn to give up, but can't seem to recover. He can't accept touch, or even touch himself. A friend points him towards a 'sex therapist', a mix of prostitute and therapist - even has a degree, who's willing to try and help him heal, by whatever means necessary. Taken on as a paying client, their relationship eventually changes into something more. ****

Butchers: Taken in with his older brother by torturers, a small group of like-minded sadists who abduct their victims and torture them to death, prolonging their suffering as long as possible, he's grown up in a less than stable environment. An adult now, he contacts the police and manages to acquire immunity for his crimes before they were aware of the extent of them in exchange for giving up the group. Helping to save a victim, he uses his immunity and their shock to leave before he can be detained for being a danger to society, retreating to an island off the coast.

Inspired by an episode of Hawaii 5-0 where a criminal and his hostages run out of fuel and emergency land on the island he's living on, and the cop, unaware of the danger or dismissive of it, charges after them. Digging deeper into the situation perhaps, or seeking a guide to help with what is suspected another group of his ilk, the cop takes a risk and brings him back to civilisation to work together. ****

Art thief* x criminal/undercover cop: A master art thief makes a heist that unfortunately gets gate-crashed by another group with the same goal in mind. Not friendly with competitors, they take him in with the intention of wringing out the location of his private collection - and money from him.

Undercover agent* x Cop : he'd been undercover ever since it came to light that there was a conspiracy against his family. Its been years since he's been anything but on the run. Now, he might just be getting himself involved with more than he ought. - This has many variations, but one interesting character one is below:

My character, despite being unauthorised and unaffiliated, was trained from a young age to be an agent by his father when they went into hiding. Aged fourteen he's in the nearby town when he sees the news report of a fire at his home; his father is dead. He goes undercover alone then, moving from city to city killing criminals and generally proving himself as a vigilante, a highly trained one. Despite the police hunting him, they often recieved and ask for help from him also. Aged eighteen he helped out a police department and being sympathetic toward him, arrange for him to spend some time with a newbie to the force, under the guise of being an informant in protective custody. For two weeks he stays in the rookie officer's apartment, before the rookie finds out the truth of who he is and returns to find his apartment empty. Some years later, the rookie is a detective transferred to a new city and finds my character helping the police there with a serial killer, when they cross paths at the crime scene. ****

Sex/drug addict* x therapist : Heroin was never something he'd thought he'd end up hooked on in two years time, sex, most definitely, hot chocolate, sure. But he was, and he had to deal with it. A tragic accident left him with a decision; morphine or pain, and he took the morphine. A year down the line he was stuck with the need for it, but heroin was far easier to get a hold of. Now its getting too far, and he wants to change things. Its off to rehabilitation. ****

The silver screen: I want an rp to do with actors, and their relationship on set and off set... It can be an existing tv show/movie/book/anime or whatever, though we'll both have to know it/like the characters, or we can do originals, or take an existing tv show etc and tweak it a bit. I got the inspiration from a Vampire Knight fanfiction where the anime was actually a movie and all the characters were just acting out each scene... It was a pretty cool concept, so yeah, figured I'd try it out :3
- Also, I've got an intro for an actor* x fan, that I'd be interested in doing too.

Fireman x Guy whose house burned down* (Couldn’t find a way to shorten it xD) Usually a fireman doesn't get involved with the victim. It wasn't there job, and there was nothing they could do anyway. This time, he can't help but get involved.

Seaworld marine employee x architect*; after finishing a multi-million dollar design, he's just gotten on the map for being a top architect. Dragged on holiday with his sisters, he's asked to give a few preliminary designs of the Sea World park whilst he's there, and finds more than just a hot sun and a lot of water with the park's marine handler...

Guy moving in to apartment x Guy who owns apartment* : Perhaps he was just picky, he'd always had high standards, his decent friends were proof of that. So why couldn't he find someone suitable to share his house with? It was secure, in a nice area, and a fair price considering how large and modern it was.

Band: Various permutations, ask for details.
Gang leader* x someone else (xD)
Kidnapped* x Cop. – I just like rping with someone who can play a police officer, if you’ve got a plot or idea for it, let me know :3 (Doesn't necessarily have to be kidnapped* x cop, can be anything x cop) ****
Kidnapper x Kidnapped* - ****

Original: Fantasy

Detective*/Psychic Pretty self explanatory, but the premise is that there's a serial killer that they can't catch, its been two months and a psychic steps forward to offer their services (maybe vouched for by someone else). The detective is the lead on the case and sort of becomes the psychic's partner, and guide to the crime scenes etc. ****

Displacement: This idea was inspired by Kingdom Hearts' Traverse town, though you don't have to know KH for this which is why its in the fantasy section. The idea is that the stars (other worlds) are going out, being swallowed by darkness and destroyed. Refugees from these lost worlds appear in a a single place, an amalgamation of what's left of many different worlds. A group of world travellers have been trying to organise the survivors but more than just people turn up in this place; structures, creatures, plants and all that come with them also arrive. Illnesses, monsters, and buildings from wooden shacks to skyscrapers appearing and threatening the inhabitants of the makeshift town, not to mention the source of the destruction in the first place attempting to bring an end to what little is left. ****

Dragons: They are Dragons, all but lost to time and forgotten. Once revered as Gods by the humans, they have now fallen to myths with their absence from the land. Something has changed though, someone seeks to wake them and has succeeded. For purposes unknown, man has sought out the myth.

He is the leader of the Dragons, the protectors of this planet. He has stayed awake to keep watch while many of his brethren slept. The human leader who seeks them has some goal in mind and enough information to find them and that is cause enough for caution. Perhaps it is time for things to go back to the way before however, when Dragons stood tall in this world and took its place within it once again.

Genie: My take on a modern fantasy. In a world where the supernatural exists in secret, vampires, werewolves and witches lived in the shadows. All but lost to time were other creatures though, like the genie. Beings of power, with the ability to grant any and all wish if the strength of both the wish and the genie were enough. It was safer for a genie to keep hidden though, and over the years they had all but disappeared - thought as myths. In the midst of small town supernatural drama, a genie lives on in isolation - if only they knew he was there, the salvation to their problems. Unfortunately their enemies had found him first and while he refused to grant their wishes he lacked the strength of will to grant his own freedom either. Will he be rescued or will the dark side break him to their will first?

Guardian: They gave up their lives to hold the darkness back, sealed within an ancient temple never expecting to come out. Centuries later the temple is unearthed and investigated. The barrier falls, the darkness comes forth and only one of the original guardians survived. Came up with the idea after playing Tales of Vesperia but can be au fantasy or other fandom if you want it.

Falling in: Basically, I want to do something with the idea of a manga artist falling into his own story. We can work out the details later in regards to where, and what happens, but I wanted it to feel real, as opposed to just being a self-insert type thing. I liked the idea because it has a kind of crossover feel to it. I'd like it to be for the manga Vampire Knight (awesome art and I recommend you read it, or download the anime or something...) but it doesn't have to be, if you can suggest something else or we can just make on up from scratch. It could also be an existing media (book, tv program, whatever) and we can just pretend its a manga and not whatever it really is xD I just like the idea of the man who created it all being powerless (as far as he knows) and potentially at the mercy of some of the powerful figures in his story. ****

Confinement: In a world where the strong survive and rule, they banded together as a powerful force, overwhelming all else; vigilantism in force. Together, they were unstoppable, but as their numbers grew and their influence spread, the group broke off, settling down and ruling the lands with an iron fist. Their leader, never one to stay put, kept wandering, reaching out to the places untouched by their influence, until he disappeared and remained unheard of. Kept confined and out of mind, he remained, until he is found again.

‘Other world’: The idea of this is that there is a world parallel to the real world, and my character is able to slip between them, he’s been doing it for years and has never found another human person on the other side, until now. ‘Other world’ is in a constant fog, and it can reach him everywhere except for his home. So you've got an average enough guy, living an average life, but sometimes the real world stops and the 'other world' begins. Nobody else experiences it, or knows about it at all, and in this world, there's like, monsters or shadows. Until one day he sees someone else in the 'other world' with him. Your character can either be new to the 'Otherworld' visits, or experienced but new to the area, perhaps he's just moved here or something and the phenomenon isn't location-bound, its everywhere.

Schools for the gifted (teacher* x student or student* x student (If you wanted to make this X-men related, that'd be fine too) ****

Fandom

Mana Khemia: I like the potential this has, but like a lot of the stuff I'm into its kinda obscure... I have a few ideas and have an existing intro for this, based on the idea of the wings of Icarus... basically its far into the future, and alchemists are almost extinct. My character finds the wings of Icarus in the ruins of the school, though they seem to have no power - magic is all but gone from the world. One day his luck gives out though, and the wings do their job - pulling the incapacitated wearer back to Al-Revis academy - but not the one of his time...****

Ar Tonelico: So, I ended up following te idea of manufacturing revyteils; because you know that someone will have tried to do something like that, especially given the very utility-focused opinion most people had of them in the first game I think it was. My character is a manufactured Revyteil - escaped from the facility he was kept in. I don't have much plot for it though - just the intro I've made ****

Falling in: Basically, I want to do something with the idea of a manga artist falling into his own story. We can work out the details later in regards to where, and what happens, but I wanted it to feel real, as opposed to just being a self-insert type thing. I liked the idea because it has a kind of crossover feel to it. I'd like it to be for the manga Vampire Knight (awesome art and I recommend you read it, or download the anime or something...) but it doesn't have to be, if you can suggest something else or we can just make on up from scratch. It could also be an existing media (book, tv program, whatever) and we can just pretend its a manga and not whatever it really is xD I just like the idea of the man who created it all being powerless (as far as he knows) and potentially at the mercy of some of the powerful figures in his story. ****

Vampire Knight: I thought this was awesome, the art and idea etc is epic. Canon or original, I don't mind, though I do have one existing intro for Takuma - based on the later books (I've only read up to about book 12...) where he's seen with Sara Shirabuki after the Kurans have left the school. Its set as if he's returned to the school but all is not right with him. ****

Atelier Iris (etc): I don't have any kind of intro/plot for it. Just looking for someone else who loves the series!****
Avengers: I'd prefer to play Tony, maybe Steve, Bruce or Loki.
Gravitation - So, I would prefer Ryuichi as one of the characters, though whether you or I play I don't mind. Otherwise I'm okay playing as Shuichi, Tastuha or Tohma, though if you have someone else in mind I'll consider it :3 ****
Betrayal knows my name Very interesting manga/anime, totally up for doing something based on this, canon or orignal I don't mind.
Doctor Who/ Torchwood – prefer to play an original character, Ianto or the Doctor (10th) with someone else playing Jack. (Loads of ideas here, inc Torchwood 4, lots of misc intrusions in the DW timeline etc.)
Tales of Vesperia–Really loved this game, totally up for doing something with it.
Shadow hearts Another fairly unknown game, it was pretty awesome and I've a few ideas here, though its been a while.
Harry Potter: Either a Harry* x whoever you want, or originals. There's a whole lot of potential in the series and I'm interested in rping it if possible. Also do crossovers. I do have a really good idea for a Neville*xomc set post-war, that I've got an intro for.****
Pokémon; I only play original characters, got a few intros somewhere for that though they’re a bit dated… Also, my knowledge is spotty as I stopped keeping up with the series years ago.
Stargate Atlantis: Don’t mind whether its original or cannon characters, just something I've been wanting to try.
Labyrinth: Just an idea I’m entertaining, prolly be runner* x Jareth or something like that, let me know if you’re interested and we can make it work. ****
Pirates of the Caribbean; Pirates are awesome xD Don't mind cannon or original for this one, or just a random pirates rp...
Firefly/Serenity: Space pirates!

I also do some of the other final fantasy series including KH, though you'd have to have a pretty tempting plot to get that out of me, since I kinda over did it and lost my fire for the fandom.

Still searching!

Also, oddly I'm really craving a Gravitation roleplay, though playing as either Tatsuha or Ryuichi, maybe Tohma... Let me know if you're interested!

I'm also still open to take on an rp from my list or if you've got something to suggest, feel free to hit me with it.

I know its been a while, but I am still looking for roleplays! Preferably long-term literate ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom