Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Epic? Long Term Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lady Leah

Hello and thanks for taking a look at my thread. I am looking for some long term play. I don't really care if you are a man or a woman or playing a man or a woman.

I prefer PMs or a PM/IM mix.

I am happy to play FxM or FxF, but I do play women. I am looking for something plot rich but there has to be some sex too.

Some ideas:

An arranged marriage: The two kingdoms have been at war as long as anyone can remember. The current kings agree they can't keep it up but neither really trusts the other in this deal. A second son and a rebellious daughter are paired up for the expected failure that will launch another war. Can they overcome their prejudices and make something work? I also see plots within plots as each side tries to take advantage.

Or as a lesbian story, an arranged marriage where the brother is weak or evil and it is his sister that your character falls in love with.

Conquering a Kingdom: Your character is an ambitious knight/prince/princess and seeks to ally themselves with my sorceress. She has the power to help but generally can't be trusted to do anything without an ulterior motive. What happens next?

Even more interesting is make your character a paladin, considering the use of magic to be a sin, and then add a self-centered sorceress. I think it works well with any pairing.

Modern Crime: My character is an ambitious young criminal, yours is an ambitious young cop. Can they work together so they both get what they want?

MMA or any sort of athlete, I think I prefer college or professional over high school Your character could be a trainer, fan, opponent?

College Roomies with a twist of some sort, this could go in any direction.

Please let me know what story you like, or propose something different, but also give me an idea of what your character would be. Please no PMs asking me to see your F list or telling me you are flexible and can play anything, have an idea or go home.
Please be able to post more than a couple of sentences, and make it readable. I will try the same.

Have fun, keep the drama on the boards.

Thanks,

L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom