Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long term role play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

x~bloodandshadow~x

Super-Earth
Welcome!​

First off, a few simple rules.​

Please have a decent grasp of the english language and be able to form coherent paragraphs and sentences. Nothing is more frustrating than trying to understand what has been written. I try my best to make my posts understandable, all I ask is for the same curtsy.

I'm not looking for anyone to write me a book, just a few paragraphs at least. I understand writers block happens and posts can be short for dialogs, but please do avoid one liners. I'll be honest and say I will likely not respond.

If a role play isn't working out for you, please say so. I have no objections to starting over or starting something new. Please don't just disappear! If you get busy and can't reply for a while a message would be nice, otherwise I might just assume the role play is over.

Please, please.. DO NOT speak for my character. Or even assume something about them or for them. Who, what, and where my character came from is up to me to decide. Suggestions are completely welcomed while discussing a role play.

Also, it seems worth mentioning, I'll only play as a female for M x F pairings.

~ * ~​

In short I'm looking for a dominant male character type, someone strong and forward. I tend to play a range of characters from shy and hesitant to more bold and outgoing. Depending on the roleplay.

I'm open to long term or short term, but a decent story would be required for both. Even just a good build up to things. I'd love to have the plot and smut be 50/50 if not leaning more towards plot, but I could be convinced to do a purely smut role play. If the idea is appealing enough.

I prefer fantasy worlds over the typical modern day world. I find there is so much more you can do, much more interesting plots for long term plays. Though something more simple for short term smut is fine by me.

I also would like to add that most of my characters would be between the ages of seventeen and possibly twenty three(appearance wise for some characters). Being the younger character or of the same age.

~ Kinks ~​

Some of my favorites listed here. F-list will be below.

Vampyres!! (Non-sparkly)
Forced/non-con
Reluctance
Darker romance
Seduction
Rough sex
Teasing
Clothed sex

Guaranteed no's:

Incest - newer step siblings or fathers, possibly.
Pregnancy
Prostitution
Toilet stuff
Extreme violence
Pure submissive roles

F-list

~ Possible pairings and plots ~​

Hunter x hunted
Master x slave
Teacher x student
Stepdaughter x stepbrother
Stepdaughter x stepfather
Daughter x mother's boyfriend
Princess x guard
Assassin x assassin
Assassin x target
Kidnapper x victim
Roommate x roommate

Assassins creed?

-Plots will be simplified so the idea isn't always the same

Camping
Kidnapping
Break in
Hitchhiking
Apprenticeship
Guard for hire
Assassin for hire
Rescued
Taking shelter from a storm
Apocalyptic world

~ Few random ideas ~​

A cunning vampyre prince is sent to invade and take over a small kingdom, likely an enemy kingdom of his own. To do so he poses as a guard for weeks, taking in the layout and finding a way to get his men in quick and unseen. Upon his success the King would offer his daughter to settle their debts and form an alliance between the two kingdoms, having possibly become fond of the girl, maybe even having been her personal guard. --- I had a twist in mind for this: The girl the king has offered to the prince, isn't the real princess. It could be that some time before he had even arrived at the castle the real princess had run away, or that while the city was under attack the princess was safely snuck out of the kingdom. For this, my character would a shapeshifter, able to take the princesses appearance.

My character would be a shapeshifter, a thief. She ends up getting into trouble or simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. She's being blackmailed, given the choice being death or doing a seemingly simple task, stealing a relic from a supposedly abandoned castle. Of course this castle is rumored to be haunted and very few are brave enough to enter, the rumors stating that those who enter the castle never come back out. So then naturally she chooses the option in which she might live, but is caught by whatever it is that resides in the castle. - This could go a few different ways.

I would like to work on a werewolf character of sorts. More a wolf shifter I suppose, being some prefer the half human - half wolf beast thing. I do not. I much prefer wolves and their pack mentality. So anyway, thoughts for this: Could be my character's parents were werewolves and they were killed, leaving her with another family who have no idea what she is. She would either also have no idea what she is, or have already changed but hasn't told anyone, for obvious reason. She'd be a loner, with no pack, likely not looking for one or wanting one. Anyway, all just random thoughts. If you have something better, would love to hear it!

~ Characters I'd play ~

Shapeshifter
Vampyre
Magic user
Neko
Demoness
Werewolf

~ * ~​

I have a few ideas for each kind of pairing, some simplistic and some more detailed. I'm pretty creative so message me with an pairing or plot you'd like to try and we can come up with something. If something isn't listed feel free to ask! I'm open to most ideas =)

~ * ~​

Prefer to roleplay over PM. YIM maybe. Will not do thread or email.

Send me a message if you would like to discuss an idea ! Always open to talk and try new things!

Will add other plots when I get the chance =)

Hello :) I was curious if you were interested in role-playing together?
I write at least 1-3 paragraphs long sometimes more if I am inspired enough :p I am switch (I am both dominant and can also be submissive), I am working on getting my F-list up but until then the main no-no's is gore, vore, anything bathroom, very hard hair pulling, and I prefer no gagging or anything that restricts breathing :p

I was thinking we could do a roommate x roommate scenario? Maybe he is looking for a roommate and something happens to her (up to you) so out of kindness he has her move in with him (they can be friends before this and they end up living together or they are strangers and he kindly lets her live with him) and things go from there? :) Between plot and smut :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom