Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Specific plot request: Unbreakable CRAVING

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinningSpider

Super-Earth
[Taken from 'Taken' in my request thread]

So, I really want to find someone suitable to do this plot with me. I think a lot can come from it. I have a pretty good idea how I want it to go for the first chapter, but after that, I am unsure. Definitely open for suggestions and collaboration, so be ready to write! This will be heavy on violence and smut in certain scenes, but I want a heavy emphasis on plot too!

WARNING: Stop here if you are against plays involving violence, slavery, rape, and other brutal themes

Unbreakable

Expectations of partner and story
-Emphasis on plot
-A partner capable of contributing ideas
-Multiple characters within the story
-Violent rape
-Murder/Death of secondary characters
-Chains
-Cruelty
-Imprisonment
-Chase scenes

Pairings
MxF or FxF

Setting
A particular world. Preferably this world would be old fashioned historically. I think steampunk might be a neat setting for this. It should taken place during an age of Imperialism in a certain country were other countries are conquering more primitive countries.

Main Cast
The Proud One: A woman native to the primitive country of Basqia. But not just any woman, she is the leader of the respected Kviian clan, a warrior and a chieftess, and highly respected among her people. [Played by: Myself]

The First Buyer: Not much established for this character. But he is brave, but also an extreme sadist. Possibly, he is a former slaver, or slave breaker. [Played by: Other]

The Runaway Hunter: (better name for it should be decided >_>) A brutal man (or woman depending) who heads the police that tracks runaway and fugitive slaves. [Played by: Other

[Note, more can be decided...I'll definitely be taking on other characters.]

General Plot Idea
In the Far South, the small country of Basqia has been conquered by one of the ruling countries in the world. The army has been crushed brutally; what remains of the Clans are scattered over the land, or in the slave trade, the rest... are dead. Chieftess of the Kviian Clan (one of the most powerful and respected in Basqia) finds herself as one of the surviving few that have been taken into the trade of slavery. Attempts to train and break the woman have failed almost miserably, as she stands strong against almost everything they throw at her, so it is finally decided to just place her up for auction. At a cheap price of course. Despite the warnings, one man decides that he will be able to break the woman and show her her place in this new world, so the purchase is made and she is taken home with him. After weeks of attempts, she being on the verge of shattering, the tables turn and the brave buyer ends up dead, and she...ends up on the run. Her only desire is to return home to her people and help them rebuild, but it is a long way away, and she will need help. However, that is a difficult thing for a foreigner to find in a cruel and dangerous world.

RE: Specific plot request: Unbreakable

This certainly has gotten my attention and I'd be willing to play this with you.

RE: Specific plot request: Unbreakable

Gonna bump this in hopes of finding someone as enthusiastic about it as I am. >__<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom