Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Summoning (Myself, Frelance)

Phoenix Rising

Supernova
Anastasia sat in the middle of her attic looking at old spell book that had belonged to her great great grandmother, she flipped through it biting her lip then smirked when she found a summoning spell. She lit a few candles drew a circle around her then raised her hands as if she knew what she was doing, began to recite the spell. Honestly she had absolutely no idea what she was doing because she was somewhat young,naive but she was smart. Her curiosity was getting the best of her, her grandmother the woman who had raised her from infancy was always telling her curiosity killed the cat. She just took it as a joke, didn't really pay any attention to it besides she was the only one living in the house since her grandmother had passed.

RE: The Summoning (Myself, Freelance)

Kalic had been sleeping when he woke only to feel himself being pulled in every direction at once. As his body torn itself apart his scream matched those of the souls being tortured in the next room. After that point everything went dark. He didn't know how much time had passed when he started to feel the rush of air and an odd feeling of his body knitting itself back together. That was exactly what happened as a mix of crimson mist and black dust rose from the edges of the circle. It took a few minutes before the mist dissipated and a much younger Kalic crouched shivering inside the now scorched circle of floor boards. The black orbs of his eyes squinted in the light as they darted around and after a few seconds he relaxed slightly and really looked around him. It only took him a few moments to realize he was in the human world, a place that he had only hear of up until this point. The thing that surprised him the most was how cold it seemed to be on his bare flesh.

Anastasia laughed at herself, shook her head as she closed the old book she put it away in a secret place then blew out all the candles. She didn't really think the spell had worked so she left the attic closing the door, headed back downstairs to work on a paper she had due for the current class she was taking not that she actually left her grandmother's house. It had been months since she'd set foot out of the confides of the Victorian manor, since she was pretty much alone she had managed to basically become a shut in. It was as if she was afraid to step outside, she'd been taking classes online because well in her own opinion she wasn't stable enough to be around other people. She popped a couple of pills into her mouth which were just aspirin then washed them down with a glass of water, got to writing her paper so she could e-mail it to her professor.

He stayed where he was for a few minutes as his body slowly stopped shivering. Only when he held his hand out in front of him and it was not shaking violently anymore did he look around him and bare his teeth the sharp points glinting off what little light came through the windows. He saw the circle and slowly reached out expecting his hand to be stopped from passing over it by a spell keeping him trapped inside it. So when his hand passed over the line he frowned then slowly stood and walked out of the circle. Kalic caught a glimpse of himself in a mirror and froze again as he saw that he seemed to have lost a good ten years of his age. The body, his body was that of a young teen not the adult body he had had just before this.

He grabbed the mirror and threw it across the room. He smiled contentedly as he confirmed that his body may have changed but he still had his strength. Feeling a bit more comfortable he searched around the room for the exit finding an old button up shirt and slacks that he slipped into before walking out of the room not thinking much of the noise he had made before or the noise made as he walked over the old hardwood floor. No his thoughts were on the freedom he had just been granted and who ever had summoned him had apparently just left. Chuckling to himself he ran his nail along the wall letting them extend into the talons he had been born with instead of the nails that this human body was made with.

He stopped at the top of the stairs when he heard something below him and in that moment he realized there was a sent that he had been all around him since he had been summoned. He could not pin down the smell. He knew it was human but there was something else there that he could not pin down. Not surprising since he had never been anywhere near witches before.

Anastasia was busy typing up her paper, she was almost finished. Her music was blaring in her ears as she typed away, once she was done she smirked added her name to the bottom of it then saved it. Adding it to an e-mail she sent it directly to her professor then pushed away from her computer, climbed onto the bed. She took her earbuds out of her ears set her ipod down on the nightstand then curled up into the fetal postion, closed her eyes. Of course she had no idea there was anyone in the house beside her because she didn't really believe in magic or spells she'd just been curious, she liked to explore her curiosity even if it meant digging into things she knew didn't really belong to her but no one could tell her they didn't. She'd inherited everything that was in the old house, that meant whatever was in her great great grandmother's trunk as well as whatever belonged to her grandmother.

Kalic settled down into a crouch at the top of the stairs until he had not heard anything for a few minutes before he stood and crept downstairs as he followed the only sounds into the house. So it didn't take him long before he stood in the in the doorway of her bedroom his head cocked slightly to the side as he looked her over. He knew from her scent that she was the witch that had summoned him but she didn't fit the picture of a witch he had in his mind. Everything he knew said she should at least look much stronger than she did now. He walked over to her desk and sat down in the chair making just the slightest sound as he settled into it before he spoke up. "Why did you summon me?" His voice was rough and he instinctively reached up to rub his throat but ended up scratching his throat and drawing some blood. Hissing in irritation he flicked out his tongue across his fingers after retracting the talons and wiped away his blood. His eyes flicked to the blood on his fingers then back to the women on the bed as he flicked his tongue out again this time licking the blood of his finger.

Anastasia stirred a little when she heard noises, she rolled over turned on the light then sat up. Her eyes widened, she opened her drawer reaching for the taser just in case he was a burglar or something. She held it tightly as she rubbed her eyes as she scooted closer to the edge of the bed, she continued to hold tightly to the taser as if she was going to shock him. Looking him over she shook her head then his question rang through her hears, she looked confused. '' Huh? All I did was read a few words in some foreign language I'd never even heard of. I didn't really know what I was doing, well whatever I did obviously worked.'' The brunette said as she ran her fingers through her hair, looked him over again realizing he was wearing clothes that had either belonged to her grandfather or her great great grandfather whoever it was they looked a lot better on the person that was now sitting in her computer chair.

As he listened to her explain that she had brought him here by complete accident his mouth opened slowly. He sat there for a few seconds before he snapped his mouth shut with an audible snap. "What kind of witch are you? You performed a summoning spell without knowing what you were saying?" He started tapping his fingers slowly from his pinky to his thumb the nails clicking as he slowly sped up each time he started again. He stayed liked that for a few moments before he stood and left the room not sure where he was going until he walked into the kitchen and smelt meat. He didn't realize how hungry he was until he then. He started opening cabinets until he opened the freezer and found some frozen meat. Taking it out he ripped off the packaging and tried to take a bite of meat only to put it down on the counter growling. "Everything is so fucking cold here." He started taping his nails again but after a few seconds he started putting dents in the counter top as he extended his talons.

'' The book belonged to my great great grandmother, I'm not a witch.. Someone was obviously but my grandmother never taught me magic. Of course it's cool silly it's frozen, well I can fix you something if you like.'' Anastasia said as she walked into the kitchen still holding her taser, she gulped a little as she opened the fridge to get something she knew was supposed to be cold. She placed the sandwich fixings on the counter with a loaf of bread, looked at him as she set the taser down. '' I'm Anastasia but you can call me Anya if you want.'' The brunette said as she picked up the meet he'd tried to bite into, threw it into the trash she wasn't going to take the time to re-wrap it besides she was sure it had been in there since before her grandmother died. She knew how to cook but she tried to keep herself healthy by eating healthier things, had often tried to get her grandmother to eat healthier. Of course she ate red meat herself but she could do without it, tried to eat other meats as well as vegetables.

His head snapped around as she spoke and his fingers froze midway through the pattern. "Fine. Show me what mortals eat." He pulled himself up onto the counter and at down watching her as she got food from the fridge. "Well maybe it's your fault that I am in a kids body then." He noticed she still had had the same thing she had taken out of the desk when he was in her room. He watched her silently as he tried to figure out what she was holding. Finally when he couldn't figure out what it was he growled softly before getting off the counter and walked over to her asking. "What are you holding?" He gestured to the tazer as he asked.

Anastasia made him a sandwich then pushed it toward him once it was on a plate, she looked at him closely when her asked her what she was holding. " it's a taser, it shocks people. Kind of like sticking your finger in a light socket only a little less powerful, when I say I didn't know what I was doing. I'm telling the truth.. I was just looking through some old stuff that had belonged to my great grandmother, apparently she was the only witch in my family.. No one else wad interested in the craft, I'm rambling.. Would you like something to drink? Water maybe or I could make some tea."

Back
Top Bottom