Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master's Toy (Rival Blue X Shadow Angel)

Rival.Blue

Moon
Marcus awakes to the annoying buzz of the alarm clock going off,which time read 7:30. Rolling over wearily his soft bed he hits the off button for his alarm clock and sits up straight on the edge of his bed. "I could go for some breakfast right now." Putting on a white,fluffy,and very soft robe and some white slippers. Stepping out of his room he heads downstairs in search of his maid,"Esmeralda!" Marcus called out,"Esmeralda I require your services don't make me wait!"

'' Sorry Master.. I was ironing your shirt. '' Esmeralda said as she smiled, when she spoke her english was very broken but somewhat easy to understand. She hadn't been in the states very long, without any thought she poured him a cup of coffee then got started on his usual breakfast. '' Will you be eating on the terrace? '' The brunette asked as she got started, she knew he always ate on the terrace especially when the weather was nice. She fixed his eggs the way he liked them fixed his toast then made sure everything wasn't touching just the way he liked it.

"Ah yes I had you ironing my clothes for today." Marcus could easily understand his foreign maid's broken english and while it could be a turn off for most people,because it can cause communication problems Marcus finds it cute for her. Though he does have a quiet sexy maid whom he does harass her sexually sometmes which he can't seem to help. "Yes I'll have breakfast on the terrance today bring it to me as soon you finish." Marcus goes ahead to the terrance and takes a seat at the table on the terrance. "Such a nice day today," Marcus thought as he awaited on his breakfast.

Esmeralda nodded her head, finished with his breakfast once it was ready she carried it out to him then set it down in front of him with a set of silver wear she had rolled up prior to ironing his shirt. '' Anything else master? '' She asked as she waited patiently with her hands folded behind her back, she made sure to make eye contact with her master at all times. It had been six months since she arrived on his door step, in that time she had developed romantic feelings for him because he was very easy on the eyes. He'd given her a place to sleep, a job which paid very well but she was always on duty so she really never had any time to explore how she felt about him.

"For now continue to get my clothes ready for my meeting later on." Marcus took a sip of his warm coffee before adding," I'll be at a metting for two hours so I expect the house to be in order by the time I get back." One perk of him being CEO of his company which,specializes in computer programming and design, is that he can mostly work from home other than the occasional meeting. "After the meeting I'll be here for the rest of the day so you'll just be serving my needs when I need them." Marcus made a little perverted look towards her on the last part,"Now go on and finish doing my clothes." Marcus then began eating his breakfast pleased as always how she made his food.

Esmeralda nodded, walked back to the laundry room. She sighed as she hummed a song that had been stuck in her head ever since she arrived, she made sure his clothes were perfect she even polished his shoes for him. The young Latino knew how to please her master, of course what he had said had sounded a little perverted but she would make sure the house was in order. It was her job to change his bed clean the dishes take out the trash, make sure everything looked like a hotel ready for a grand opening. She was also capable of fulfilling his other needs as well whatever they might be, most of the time they were things she didn't really like doing but she needed the money plus there was so much more to her master then the typical controlling tyrant he pretended to be.

Marcus finished his delicous breakfast and once he was done went and collected his clothes. He changes in his room and leaves his robe on his bed then brushes his teeth,fixes his brown hair,and does a light shave to get rid of some stubble at his face. Heading back to Esmeralda Marcus let's her know he's off. "I won't be too long today and like I said I expect the house to be spotless when I'm back." Just for fun and to see her expression he lightly nips on her right ear,and wriggles her right plump breast around before heading off. "See you later!" Marcus shouts out to her as he walk out the front door,and head towards his car.

Esmeralda blushed, took a deep breath then headed upstairs to do her basic chores. She changed his bed hung his robe over the chair where it normally sat turned his alarm back on, made sure all his clean clothes had been put away then she started on the downstairs. Scrubbing the floors washing the dishes taking out the trash dusting off the various things that collected dust, made sure the cushions on the couch were fluffed. She vacuumed, wiped down the tables then made sure his slippers were by the door so he could slide his feet into them as soon as he got home. Once she was done she leaned against the counter, sighed wiping the sweat from her forehead with one of the rags as she looked at the time.

After a hefty two hour business meeting,which some could find quiet boring,Marcus drove back to his house a bit burned out by it. "Man that was long...." Marcus muttered to himself as he walked inside his house wearily. "I'm back Esmeralda!" Marcus called out as he walked in. A nice,long,soak is what he needed. "That will be nice,"Marcus thought to himself,"Someone else who's worked hard could use one as well." Marcus notices that the house really is spotless after Esmeralda did her extensive cleaning.

" I'll prepare your bath master." Esmeralda said as she smiled, headed upstairs she did as she said she would, made sure he had a clean towel them waited patiently for the water to fill the tub. Once it wa full she turned of the water turned on his favorite music then walked back downstairs. " your bath is ready master. Will there be anything else? Perhaps a glass of scotch or some champagne? " She asked as she smiled, awaited further instructions she always did what she was told. Even though she was tired, still had to prepare his supper she would tend to his every whim until he told her she was done for the day.

"No drinks right now." Marcus looked at her and noticed she was weary as well,"You've been doing such a good job at being a maid so I'll give you a little reward." Marcus wrapped his arm around her as he lead her towards the bath with him,"You get to join me in a relaxing bath!" Marcus had always planned on doing this at some point and now was a good time.

'' Thank you Master.'' Esmeralda said as she smiled, she didn't know how to call him anything but master. The thought of joining him in the tub where he would be naked made her heart jump because she would be naked to, she was just giddy all over. She let him lead her to the bath, once they were in the bathroom she took her hair out of the bun let it fall around her shoulders then stripped down to nothing. Gulping as she stood before her master her soft tan skin, she hoped she was an image of perfection for him because she was Hispanic.

Marcus face slightly turned red,but he kept a cool look as he stripped down to nothing as well. "You look sexy," Marcus told his lovely,naked maid as he put his hand around her and on her soft skin to lead her into the bath. "Your skin is soft as well." Marcus was starting to get turned on,really turned on, as he started gaining a boner as they both got into the tub. The water felt nice and warm,not to hot but not to cold, just the way Marcus likes his bath.

Esmeralda chewed on her lower lip, blushed slightly as she was lead into the bath. She sat down in the tub, had to admit the water felt nice of course she took a shower everyday before she started work but this was so much different. The young made didn't really know what was happening but her heart was racing as she looked at her master, she gulped as she got used the idea of being naked in front of her master. She didn't know what was going to happen she just hoped he was prepared to find out she had feelings for him since they were all alone, she had often wondered why he didn't have a personal chef or a butler to give her some help with the harder chores.

Marcus placed both his hands on Esmeralda's plump,soft, breasts and jiggled them around. "You have such a great body," Marcus whispered to her before nibbling on her ear again. The feeling he was getting from this was pure enjoyment,his body also felt very relaxed and pleased. Marcus wasn't a virgin but this didn't feel like other times when he had sex with other girls. Marcus whispers into her ear,"You can fondle with my parts if you so please," Before kissing her neck,and kissing all the way down to her chest area.

" No thank you." Esmeralda said as she chewed on her lower lip, moaned softly. She didn't want to be punished in anyway but the pleasure of her master kissing her chest she couldn't help herself, part of her wanted to fondle his parts but then again part of her didn't. Her heart was racing, she didn't know what to do. She had never imagined something like this would ever happen, the whole thing shocked her.

"Come on loosen up some,because I don't mind." Marcus said in between kisses. Marcus was getting slightly frustrated with her not returning the favor,but he decided not to let that get to him. He then started sucking on her breasts,"Mmmmmh." While sucking on her breasts he stuck one of his fingers in her pussy,and started fingering it. Despite being in a bathtub full of water he could feel that her pussy was most,which means she was getting turned on by this.

Esmeralda took a deep breath chewed on her lip gulped, reached under the water to fondle her master's parts. She started to stroke him, massaged his balls. It turned out he really was turning her on, she really liked the way he felt in her hands. She tilted her head back as she fondled him, started to moan as she closed her eyes to make the pleasure more intense for her. This was her 1st time ever being in the bath with her master, she felt as though it was the beginning of a wonderful thing least she hoped it was but she wasn't hold her breath.

(Sorry for disappearing for a few days there.)

The feeling of his dick being stroked,and his balls massaged really pleased Marcus. Noticing that Esmeralda was also enjoying it pleased him as well. Though having a weird way of showing it Marcus really did care about her,and possibly have some feelings for her. He just liked toying with her some,but never with the intent of hurting her. Feeling that he was pleased enough,Marcus spread Esmeralda's legs out for penetration. Getting into a comfortable position in for himself to penetrate though took a bit,but once he did he slowly slid his dick into Esmeralda's pussy while giving her a french kiss.

Back
Top Bottom