Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Omako's Sexy Family Fun (Craving a Furry Girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omako

Star
Really interested in playing something with this Furry girl.
Pic 1
Pic 2

Also seeking to play a scenario with Mom/Son doing it unknowingly at a costume party.

so, here we've got my RP requests. My main kink is incest, but if you have another pairing you'd like to play, suggest it by all means.

I prefer to play a dominant male, can be anywhere from 16-30 I'd say.
The affair can be consensual or non-con/rape. If you want to play a seductress, I'm willing to try.

Females can be Older, younger (within site's rules, of course), or Futas.
My only rule for Futas is nothing goes in the male ass. Any other Futa play is fair game.

Rules
1. If you wish to end the RP, just mention it to me. If you disappear on me just to end it, it doesn't leave a good impression

2. I don't expect by-the-minute updates, but if your schedule doesn't allow frequent/regular updates, I'd prefer that be made clear up front.

3. Post-length isn't as important to me as proof of your investment. I'd prefer 1 paragraph by an interested RPer to 3 Paragraphs of fluff.

4. My preferred method of RP is threads, but I can do PMs.

5. If you want to do a Fandom, 9/10 times, I'll at best have a footnote knowledge of it. If that's a deal breaker, I'm not the one you want for it.

Things I'd like/don't mind
-Incest (of course)
-Public Nudity
-Dom/Sub
-Bathroom Control (Mild Watersports negotiable)
-Anal

Unopposed
-Furry
-Possible Three-somes/Gang-Bangs
-Non-Con/Rape (To Break her)
-Threat of Pregnancy
-Actual Pregnancy/Pregnant Sex
-Blackmail (of the woman)

If you're not sure about a kink you want to include, just ask.

Any MxF pairing welcome.

(My Role)
*Particular interest

***Mother/Son
Brother/Sister
**Aunt/Nephew
**Father/Daughter
*(Teen) Grandson/Grandmother
Cousins
Uncle/Niece

Scenarios (Most pretty interchangeable)

1) One Drink, One Fuck: He'd been staying with her ever since he started college. She'd never gotten into the habit of dressing well, and that lent fuel to his fantasies. One night and one too many drinks later, she found herself welcoming him into her bed. She woke up to a little shame, but at the same time, she couldn't push away that desire for his cock, his control, taboos be damned.

2) Tempting Taboo Bait: She'd been without a good cock for too long. She shouldn't want his, but everywhere she looked, something else reminded her of it, of her needs. He's moving to show it off, she's catching him and him her at compromising moments. Does he even realize the effect he's having on her? Of course he does.
(If you want, she could also be a virgin who's too curious about sex)

3) Cyber-Incest: The site was anonymous. It was simply talk, meet, fuck, maybe repeat. It was supposed to be a quick, easy escape to fuck. He'd been trying to take his mind off her, so how did SHE end up being here?

4) Abduction for Seduction: He barely remembered what happened. One minute they were driving down the backroads home, and then they woke up in "The Room." They were informed by their observers that they would be kept in a "familiar" environment until they'd completed their experiment. What did they want though? Did they want to fuck with them, did they want them to fuck each other? He wasn't sure he could cross that line, but how long could they hold out?
(This one can be non-incest if you can propose another plausible pairing. Your choice what form the sex takes)

5) Marooned with the Mast Raised: It started as a simple cruise/boat-ride, the weather hadn't predicted a storm like this one! They made it through the storm, but with no boat and no signs of civilization. Basic survival needs they could manage, one fond of camping and the other remembered tips from wilderness survival programs. But there were other needs they don't tell you about, and try as they may, they can only push those needs aside for so long before it comes to a head.

(This one can be either a fantasy, medieval, or modern environment, circumstances modified as necessary. Pronouns can be reversed to adjust the genders. Male currently for the sake of convenience)
6) Hands-on Sex Ed.: At last, he was of age. It was time for him to get out there and enjoy the world of sexual pleasure. But he needed to know how to properly please his partner if he wanted to find success. He needed to learn, somehow. So who would teach him?

Also have an intro for a Son x Mother/Grandmother (1 or both) saved to my drafts if you'd like.

Those are just scenarios I could think of off the top of my head. I'm open to negotiate others
PM me to discuss.

RE: Omako's Sexy Family Fun (Seeking MxF, Futas permitted)

Update to interests and requests.

Does that warrant a bump?

Bumped for added scenario + Names.

Time for another bump.

Bumped for new scenarios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom