Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spur of the Moment - (Blair/Lady)

Blair1216

Pulsar
Ella had always been on of the top students of her class. In high school, she had a 4.0, and it was rare that she had trouble in class. In fact, she didn't even remember a time that she struggled. School came easy to her... That was until she started to take his History 1301 class. Ever since the first day of his class, she was like a different person. She caught herself staring at him constantly, day dreaming about what the handsome, mature professor was like in bed. Did he have a wife? A family? Was he gentle? Rough?

Did he ever think about her?

Obviously, she was teetering on a line between failing and passing, and she desperately needed some sort of extra credit. Surely, she could get some extra fluff grades for going to museums or something... Right? She couldn't afford not to ask, anyway. With his final coming up, she knew she was in trouble.

"Professor?"

She stepped into his office and shut the door behind herself, for the hall way was loud with students leaving for the weekend.

tumblr_mo9cznudxv1s476h7o1_500.jpg

The darkly handsome professor was talking and focusing on his lesson for the next day, turning his thoughts away from the girl in the back of the room in his class. Having deliberately put her as far away from himself as possible, it was still impossible for Johnathan Olson to not think about her.

Huffing out a sigh as he turned his thoughts away from the girl who plagued him, he leaned back in his chair as he tried to figure out he was going to teach a bunch of morons about the Viking invasion and their influence on the rest of the world, nearly jumping out of his skin when he heard the door shut, turning his head to look at her. “yes?”He asked raised an eyebrow even as his mind took a dive towards the gutter as she shut the door.

images

Ella bit her lip. "I'm sorry I've come in here so late," she murmured, "I know you are probably getting ready to go for the evening, but my schedule is so jam packed, it was the only time I could get over here." She blushed, realizing she was blushing. How embarrassing.

"Professor, I have been having a rough time in your class. It's not you, it's just like lack of concentration," she said, swallowing hard, "I'm on the edge of passing, and I can't lose my scholarship." Her blue eyes connected with his, giving him a look of hope. "Is there... anything I could do for some sort of extra credit? Any thing at all? I'll admit it - I'm quite desperate to pass this class."

Johnathan raised his eyebrows a little, glancing at the clock.”oh. Yes it is fairly late.”He said as he looked at her, studying her for a moment and opening his mouth to reply before stopping. Not about to say out loud what had crossed his mind. “Well, you know I allow you to get credit for museum visits and such.”he said before swallowing hard, glancing towards the door, a dark smirk twisting his lips, so much like loki from that damned movie people told him he resembled, that you knew whatever was going to come out of his mouth was going to be trouble causing.

Shifting in his seat he raised his eyebrows as he rested his hands on the arms of his chair.”But there is something you can do for me, seeing as you’ve also kept me from concentrating as much as I should in class…”he said his eyebrows going up more, hoping she’d get it, because playing was half the game.

Ella watched him, and it didn't take long for her to get the point. She was a smart girl after all, and while she knew it was wrong, he was a good looking man. This wasn't some old man that was hitting on her, but the same guy who had been distracting her for months...

Reaching over, she pulled the curtain over the window on his door and locked it. "I think I know something," she murmured, turning toward him. Lust was in her eyes, and it was clear that she was absolutely no stranger to sex and how to use it. "Of course, I expect a little more than your average extra credit grade... I want an A."

She gave him a sly grin, then began to unbutton her shirt. "Are you married, Professor?" Tilting her head to the side, she raised her eyebrows... As if she was teasing him.

“Well, I only give A’s, for excellent efforts. You’ll have to excel.”He said smirking, his dark eyes amused and pleased at her giving in, shuddering a little as he watched her unbutton her shirt before laughing as he loosened his tie. “No.”He said simply raising his eyebrows at her, wondering why she wanted to know, before frowning. “No boyfriends right?”He said because he had no desire to have to fight off a jealous boyfriend and watch his career end for a careless, meaningless moment.

Ella laughed off his question, rolling her eyes as pushed her shirt off her shoulders. Quickly, her bra joined the shirt on the floor, revealing her perky,round breasts. "Nothing serious," she assured, walking around the desk.

Gently, she pushed his chair out front under his desk and knelt on the floor between his legs. With a flick of her wrist, his zipper was down, and she was taking his cock into her hand. A moan left her lips when she saw the sheer size of it. Perfect. It was exactly as she imagined... Long, thick, and ready.

"Oh, I do not plan to excel, Professor," she murmured, licking the head of his member, "I plan to rock your world."

She grinned, and with that, she began to took his cock into her mouth with practiced ease.

Johnathan sighed softly as she knelt between his knees, looking down at her as he spread his legs a little more. Groaning softly as he tilted his head back to rest against his chair he sighed, fisting a hand in her hair as he let her work him over.

Groaning as he thrust up into her mouth he pressed her down, for a moment not caring if he was choking her before easing off and letting her up to breath as he came. Letting out a breathy groan he sighed, Johnathan closing his eyes as he relaxed. “…while that was fun, still not worth compromising my ethics to give you a better grade.”He said snickering a little.

Ella moaned around his cock, making vibrations go down it. With a grin, she sat back on her heels and swallowed, then wiped the corners of her mouth with her fingers. "Oh, really?" she said, standing up, "It seems to be you enjoyed yourself." She sat on the desk in front of him, crossing her legs in an oddly confident way for a girl who was stark naked (aside from her shoes) in front of her professor. "I'd say that I haven't even started yet, but you might be too old to get it back up so quickly."

With that, she smirked.

Johnathan tilted his head as he watched her as he sat up on his desk, looking amused at her. “For a woman trying to bribe me into doing something, you’re not doing a good job.”He pointed out as he shifted in his chair, stretching his legs out in front of him. Looking at her in bemusement, as if he wasn’t sure what to think about her.

Ella licked her lips. She liked the way he called her a "woman", not a "girl".

"I'm just having fun, Professor," she murmured, then glanced at the clock. Fuck. She was running late, and her boss at the club was going to be livid. With one hour to drive to town, she had to get going. "I think the blow job proves I'm willing to do what I have to," she said, slipping off the desk. Quickly, she started to put her clothes back on. "But I'm late for work."

She looked flustered as she rushed out of the room. Tonight, she had a shift at the strip club (one out of town so that college guys wouldn't see her), and they always put her on edge.

A couple hours later, Jonathan's friend, Mack, called him up:

"Hey, Asshole, you still up for a guy's night out?" he said, "Brent is coming too. We were thinking about driving out of town to get away from the wives while they have their little girl's night."

“I’m not the asshole in this friendship mark.”Johnathan pointed out as he poured himself a drink, sipping it for a moment before nodding. “Yea, I’ll be there.”He said staring at his drink, wondering about ella. Curious about his student even if he knew that he should be running the other way from those kind of thoughts. But the sight of her on her knees in front of him had him adjusting himself in his jeans as he talked on the phone, before smiling slightly.”I’ll be over to pick you guys up in a bit, decide where we’re going.”he said looking amused as he headed for the door, and heading for mack’s.

After Johnathan picked them up, the guys started heading for the city.

"I found this strip joint in the middle of uptown," Mack said, "I heard the girls are hot as hell. None of those heroine addicted slobs. Just a bunch of girls working there way through college, or whatever. Tight bods and big boobs. Don't tell the wife." He grinned and got out of the car, heading toward the brightly lit strip club. The music was thumping, and men were waving money to girls left and right. It was a good thing he called to reserve a table, or they'd be watching from the back wall.

Once they sat down, Mack ordered them a round of drinks, then leaned back in his chair. "Johnathan, I'm tellin' you. Stay single as long as you can. It's not worth it, no matter how much they try to convince you it is."

He sipped on his drink and glanced toward the stage, smirking as one act started to end, and they introduced a girl named "Kitty". However, the half-dressed blond was not just a stripper, but the student Johnathan had been thinking about all semester... It was Ella.

Ella twirled around the pole with grace, wearing nothing but a black g-string thong and a pair of black heels. She was easily one of the prettiest girls there, and the guys loved her as they watched her dance.

Johnathan winced a little as they walked into the club, blinking in the dim lights and loud music. He rarely went out anymore, so the noise was a adjustment to a man who was usually quiet and withdrawn. Laughing at mack’s words as he leaned back in his chair and sipped his drink he smiled. “There is a reason I’m still single at 30 you know. I think I’m the one who told you this when you two got married.”he pointed out before looking towards the stage, paling slightly as he saw his student.

Surely he wasn’t seeing what he thought he saw. Life couldn’t be that cruel. When he knew he should forget her, and move on, here he was seeing her more naked then not. This was cruel, really. And all he could picture was the sight of her in this outfit on her knees in front of her. Shifting slightly in his seat he tried to relax, mentally doing his paper grading to distract himself even as he stared at her.

Back
Top Bottom