Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

World war 2 setting with zombies (TAKEN/CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halaster

Nobody
Supporter
PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD, SEND ME A PM INSTEAD.

If you clicked this after reading the title, I probably got your attention, be it because you're interested (in this case, do come in!) or because you think I'm really, really freaky. (I am, but I swear I'm not attracted to dead things IRL, promise.) Either way, welcome to my little specific request thread. This one will be short and to the point, as this is a bit of an oddball one and I don't want to scare away potential partners.

Once in a while, I stumble across a picture that inspires an idea, and this time, this was the one. The character depicted would be my main character and would be a 'sentient' zombie. That is, one who can think, speak, and act with human intelligence and intent. This also means that yes, as the title says, sex will also be a very, very likely possibility. My character will be the dominant party.

The specifics of kinks and the like can be discussed over PM, but I'd also like for this little RP to have a good degree of plot. The RP would involve 3 factions: Allied forces, nazis, and zombies. I actually have some ideas for the setup phase and have my own character fleshed out (... Pun?) quite a bit, so after that, it would only be a matter of brainstorming with my partner.

Do note that I require a picture from my partner for their 'main character and other main characters introduced afterwards. Those pictures will be subject to my approval, as I can be a little picky. For this one, I'm looking for handsome/lean males rather than 'muscular space marine' stereotypes. Personality/looks can be discussed over PM until we reach a mutual agreement (hopefully!).

All RPs will be done via PM. This means no e-mail, threads or IM, sorry.

RE: World war 2 setting with zombies (LF any gender, my MC is a F zombie, sex required.)

Didn't quite find the right partner for this just yet, so gonna give it a bump.

---

Found someone, so the position is unavailable now, sorry to those who PMed me and didn't make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom