Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vega's request. (FxM, FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vega

Star
Hello there.

Interested to play together?

Very, very interested to play an master/pet story!!

Okay! Here is some plots I have done, can do again and some new.

A vampire slave
"I am sitting with my back pressed against the metal bars as hard I can. My throat are burning, hurting like hell and I wish so very deeply to get away from here. I wish I could just get something to drink, to smooth the pain that is inside me."
Vampire is no longer the highest one in the food chain since the humans found a way to weak them by the thing they need most. Blood. The new deal is to get the perfect guard at home. A pet that will do everything you ever wish. A vampire need the humans more then ever and some are willing to to everything for some good blood they desperate need.

My mate
Her background is dark and her life isn't the best. But she doesn't complain. She have somewhere to live and something to eat. The girl is sitting alone in the classroom when she suddenly feel a tickle going trough her. When she looks up does she look right on her mate. Will he accept someone that is no one when he is the next to be Alpha in the other pack in town?

Run!
There is no longer the humans that are the dangerous predators in the world. It was something that happened hundred years ago and no one does really know why or how. But now is the vampires, wolves, shape shifters and angels that rule the world. The humans aren't so many any more and are being sold on the white marked for crazy high prices. But what if there are more humans hiding somewhere and you got one that knew more about this? If the world rulers find out more about this so will you have higher status... The only problem is that humans can be clever.

Neko!
It is cold night. You are on your way home from something. Your steps is fast as you are in hurry, but loud sound make you stop and looks around wondering what it was. There inside the ally does you find what you thought was a human first. It is injured, and like the kind person you are does you take it home with you.

Fairy tales.
I have always had a love for fairy tales, and I would like to rp one. But I would like to make them work in today's standard and maybe have my own twist in them. Some of my favourite is;
-The Little Mermaid,
-Rapunzel,
-Cinderella,
-Beauty and the Beast.

The demon princess.
Here do I look for a sub person, but still have some spirits. The princess is cold hearted and doesn't let anyone under her skin. I don't want to tell too much here, because if I do so will there no fun left xD

The mute one.
She have long, cruly hair and light clear eyes. Her body is slim and almost a bit too thin. She is not tall but not so short either. To easy sum her up... she is not the one to stand out in the crowed. The girl had have a few owners in her past, but because of one specific one can she no longer talk. It is because of the pipe he had installed in her throat that made her quiet for a long time.
Here to I look for a strong character. Like a mistress or a master.

The vampire mistress.
This is about a powerful vampire mistress, and her human pet.
It is a fantasy story about trust, blood, and an unexpected adventure.
We will work out the storyline together ^ ^

Felling lost.
She was the one in that never made a noise. The one you never remember when the school or party was over. The girl is living on the streets since her parents found out what she really was. They did the best they thought and sold her to the only powerful man in the town. Unfortunately was he not as good they thought and the girl run away.
- This is about a girl around 20 that has huge powers hiding inside her.
The rest of the plot does we talk about together.

My new pet.
Well, I guess the title say everything?

Hybrids
What would you do if you found something that looks like a human but your mind is telling you that is not? You see it the strange looking creature in front you are injured badly and does seem to be harmless. What would you then do?

Pairing that also work good. I can play both sides.

human - vampire
human - human (all kind of pairings)
werewolf - human
demons - human
vampire - vampire
hybrid/neko - human, demon, vampire.
master - slave/pet/maid
mistress - slave/pet/maid
hunter - werewolf/hybrid
elf - human, hunter, vampire, human.

What I really LOVE is... to mix this together. Let's say the Mistress is a elf than the slave might be a werewolf. I always try to mix your ideas together so we both will enjoy the play.

I do mostly plot based games. One with only smut bores me out.

I can play; FxF, FxM, MxM...

Soooo? Found something?

Contact me..! ^ ^

RE: Vega's request.

Bump!!!

AND... I already have a vampire mistress rpg rolling. So won't do that for sone time unless you have a very interesting plot ^^

RE: Vega's request. (FxM, MxM, FxF)

Really want to do my werewolf/mate RP :)
Someone? Anyone interested??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom