Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

60% Plot, 30% Romance, 10% Smut

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Autumn Queen

...that's how I roll.

Hi Everyone!
So I know that this is an 'adult' RP site, but hopefully there are a few people who are like I am, and prefer more story building over sex 24/7. I like the sensual parts of writing, and I love that here on BMR we can actually write out the sex scenes rather than simply alluding to it but I don't want sex to be the driving part of the story. It would be like having all spice and no meat. I like meat, with a little bit of spice, thank you very much.

That being said I like running the males but I can be talked into playing females. I prefer MxF relationships in my stories. I can sometimes be tempted into other pairings, and if it's a good story I'm very interested in exploring the MxM roles, but otherwise... just MxF.

Plot ideas

Modern setting

Bad Neighbors
A Highway Trooper pulls over a speeder; a very spoiled, wealthy speeder who is used to getting her way, and sends her off with a ticket and a warning. That weekend he moves into his new house to discover that his new neighbor is that same driver! There would be a lot of conflict, forced interactions, and probably a bunch of her trying to get out of paying her ticket.

Poor Defense
This can be an RP built around class and economic differences; it's the poor lawyer who worked her way to an education, now defending the rich brat who she's certain is guilty of the crime, but he insists that he's innocent... maybe it turns out that he is framed, or maybe he really did do the crime.

Fanfiction

Being Human
I love vamps and lycans and humans. Just no sparkly vampires. And I like the rules that are set in the TV series 'Being Human' (the US version, though it is a might tad bloody). So I'd love to play in this setting. This can turn into a group RP as well, but I've found that group RPs tend to fizzle out after a short and unsatisfying run. So... 1x1 anyone?

Supernatural
YES. Anything based off that series is great, and if we can throw in some cameos of the Winchesters or their supporting cast that would be great too. Pairings can be humanXhuman, humanXmonster, humanXangel... you name it. One of my favorite ways to ease into this story is to have a Marshal chasing after what he thinks is a serial killer, only to find out that she's a hunter after a band of monsters, and from there the story goes on. This is great too because we can throw in some non-con if that's your desire, and there can be a few really kinky scenes with non-humans as long as it drives the plot forward.

Fantasy setting

The Noble & the Rogue
We all love the Noble/Peasant pairing don't we? Let's explore that idea. Maybe the peasant is right there in the castle, or maybe he/she is someone in town who becomes entangled with the Noble's life?

Enemies
The whole 'my family's enemy' theme; maybe there's a kidnapping or something similar and it becomes a cross country journey? It can involve revenge and misunderstandings, perhaps ranging over several generations and swallowing up the ones we are writing of.

As you can see I like some reoccurring themes,so if you have an idea you'd like to explore then let me know. Some things you should know about me:

1. I'm a snob. If you continually spk lk this or say i know and i cant or dont chekc ur spelling ill be turned off bye d' rollplay.... Yeah. I'm a snob. So though I know that we all make mistakes please don't ask me to role play if you don't tend to type in at least high school level English.

2. I like to plot things out in the OOC and keep our stories in threads. It makes it that much easier for me to keep track of. If we PM or IM stories it's bound to get lost, plus I can't always be at the computer so threads let me post on the fly.

3. Please let me know if you get busy or lose interest. I'd like to know that I can take on other stories and not have to wait around, wondering if you'll ever be back... if I am losing the excitement of the story I'll tell you too. Sometimes the stories just lose their life.

Feel free to PM me or leave a note here. I check back often.

Bumpity bump bump...

... and a bit of a grind, 'cause New Year's is on the way and we all need a bit of fun once in a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom