Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Semi-Literate partners, [FxM/MxM] [[Open/Online]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me keep this short and simple. I'm looking for a few people to role play with, and maybe out of those few we might become long term roleplayers. I like to set myself at semi-literate because I have my really good moments, and then my semi good moments. So is life. I'm not super anal about typos and such but it is nice not to have to stumble over every word when trying to read what you sent me.

I generally play sub/switch but depending on the roleplay I might do dom.

I can usually reply a few times a day, and if not I will do my best to notify you of my soon-to-be absence or why I'm not active really.

Now, here is my kinks and now some ideas that are either slightly fleshed out ( Can be altered to be MxM or FxM, but all these will be in the context of FxM) Underlined is what I would like to be :

Demon/Student: A demon/incubus who thrives by sex enrolls as a new student at Wood Oaks high and chooses a victim to constantly 'harvest' from.

Captain/Crew Member: A crew member of a SteamShip discovers their captain has been illegally shipping to bootleggers and bandits for large sums. Tired of being a lowly crew member, he black mails her into giving him higher rank and some other lustful provisions

Master/Slave: When Kairi (Kai)'s father who works for a very wealthy and well-known family ends up causing the company to loose hundreds of dollars, he offers all his wealth causing them to go poor. Kai begs the son of the company's CEO to help them, and the CEO has a specific request in mind of her.

Two people meet online with virtual avatars by the system called VR Helmets that creates virtual reality extremely realistic avatars. They live out kinky fantasies through the sight because if the anamosity, unaware that they know eachother already ( friends/students/relatives whatever)

And here are some random pairings that we could develop:
Student/student
Teacher/Student
Fairy/Person
Demon/Angel
Therapist/Patient
Gym Trainer/Trainee
Tutor/Student
Neighbor/Neighbor
Brother/Sister
Cousin/Cousin

Here are some fandoms I'm in

DoctorWho
Arthur
Legend of Zelda
Elder Scrolls
Resident Evil
Kingdom Hearts
Tomb Raider

So, let me know either through pm. I would prefer to make a thread but through PM is okay too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom