Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Flexible Guy Looking (M for M or F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

Super-Earth
I've been craving some roleplays lately, and even though my ideas can sometimes tend to be a better suited for a couple of players, I think I do a lot better when it's just me and another player working on a story. That brings me to my second point, story. I like an RP to be at least 35/65 plot/sex ratio, all the way up to all plot and no sex. That being said, I do occasionally take time for a little primarily smut RP on the side. That helps to blow off some of my steam so that I don't leak it over into any RP I'm trying to work on more carefully. I hope that my partners would be at least competent in English, though I don't expect Shakespeare (honestly that might get a little weird).

I love to kinda freestyle or make up some kind of premise with a partner from scratch so don't feel stuck to any ideas listed, but below are a few ideas I've just been sitting on for a day or two.

Currently Craving: Daddy RP where my character plays a father figure to yours. I just like the DD/LG kinda relationship and would love to play it out. (Her pining for his attention, hoping to please him sexually, him providing for her and caring for her, and of course, punishing her if she is a bad girl.) More concrete ideas listed below under "Father Figure". really looking for a sugar-daddy spinoff to this type of RP right now!

Beyond the Glass MXF or MXM
Setting is a post-apocalyptic steam-punk reincarnation of Beijing. The majority of the world is either ravaged by noxious vegetation or barren and ridden with virulent viruses. Following an apocalypse survivors refer to only as "Winter", cities began to arise for short periods of time until those areas were overrun with the poisonous plants as well. Finally, a new technology was developed, a powerful purification process whereby domed cities could keep the horrors of the surrounding wastes at bay for much longer than would normally be possible. This allowed the development of larger cities with more people, and it was good. That is, so long as you were in the city. The obvious limitations of space and the constant risk of total eradication lead the dystopian government of New-Beijing and other cities like it to exclude new pilgrims to the city. Indeed there is a whole new world out there, full of suffering. The city holds the answers, the city is safety, the city is home. Your character is a young girl/guy trying to make his or her life in the slums of New-Beijing, right against the glass of the dome city. Life isn't easy in the slums, but at least it's safe. Your character just wants to make a living under the oppressive government and get by without too much fuss. However, everything changes when a light tapping comes from beyond the glass.

A Curious Explorer MxM
My character is a young guy who is feeling confused lately. He's been in relationship after relationship and somehow they all end up not really going anywhere. He just doesn't really seem to "get" that flare or excitement other guys talk about with respect to women. Driving through town one night on his way back home from work, he passes the local gay bar. He really needs a drink after a long day and figures he'll just stop in. What could happen? He wasn't gay, and he'd just politely say so if he got hit on. The only problem is, when your character, a confidently gay man approaches mine to put the moves on, my character realizes he doesn't feel like rejecting the guy. In fact, he flirts back. It's scary and exciting. One thing leads to another and a couple of drinks later they walk back to one of their apartments and your character shows mine the...finer points of pleasing a man. For this prompt I'd prefer to be bottom.

A Ritual of Family MxF or MxM
My character is an intelligent and curious highschool (or early college) guy. He finds an ancient book of spells in an old bookshop and for kicks, starts to try some of the spells out. Finding that they tend to work exactly as described, he is drawn to the most intricate and interesting ritual in the book. Only this ritual calls for "the two seeking knowledge to become one in the knowledge of each other". My character is fairly certain that this means that the main act of the ritual is him having sex with someone and thus "knowing them" completely. The only problem is he doesn't have any good candidates. He figures that his partner needs to be someone who he already knows pretty well, so that the actual act of fucking each other really does fit the last piece of the puzzle. Still, he can't really think of any girl who could be a good candiate. In fact the only girl he can think of who is around this summer is his cousin, who is staying with his family for the summer and after all, he's only known her his entire life...oh.

Father Figure MXF or MxM
Looking to get into some DDLG play. I would play an older man who serves as something of a father figure to your character, a girl in her mid to late teens in high school or college. Some rough ideas are listed below. I must stress that stereotypically slutty characters are a major turn off for me. I don't mind her being thirsty for daddy's cock once they're in their daddy-daughter relationship, but the whole big breasted, done up bimbo slut thing is really not going to work.

1) Your character is a cheerleader for her university. A rather naive freshman, she is just happy to support the sports teams. My character is a rich and powerful business man. He is an alumnus of the school and he attends many of the sports games. Your character could be introduced to him here, or else she could attend a nice dinner where some cheerleaders are invited to dine with the board of trustees and end up seated next to him. She has always been into older men, but has been too shy or too reasonable to go for any of her friend's dads. So when this man seems to be putting the moves on her, she is very happy. She just wants to be treated like his little girl, spoiled and treated to lavish vacations with daddy. And, of course, she absolutely loves to fuck and be fucked by her daddy. She is very happy to lose her virginity to her confident, handsome daddy figure.

2) Your character is a young employee at a large company. Her family is friendly with the CEO's family, and the big boss often treats her to dinner and nice presents. One day they are out alone to dinner, and your character wants to come back and see his house. Well he's happy to show it to her, and he shows her a few other things while he's at it. Again, this would evolve into a daddy-little girl relationship between the two of them.

3) On her way back from class at her high school/college, your character always stops by my character's house. He's nice, and he lives alone, so she likes to keep him company. She never really had a father figure in her life and it's nice to have someone to talk to who listens to her and who can care for her like a daddy would. Because of her daddy issues, she has trouble seeing the lines between a father figure, and a sexual partner, and eventually their relationship turns steamy, as much as they both try to resist it. They are simply magnetized to each other. He is powerful, smart, adult. She craves someone stable, confident and masculine in her life (and in her pussy). Meanwhile, she's just the teenage fuck he missed out on when he was too busy rising to his success as a businessman/scientist in his younger years. Eventually she starts to come over more, stay with him for some nights, and they develop a daddy-daughter relationship.

4) He knows he wants a young lover to spoil like a daughter, but of course this kind of thing is rather taboo. She knows she wants an older man to be her first, and her only love, but that sort of thing is so scandalous among girls her age. Alas, they will never find anyone in their city who will fulfill their deepest needs. Right? Silly of course they will, it's called the INTERNET! Our characters meet in a slightly questionable chatroom, agree eventually to go on a date, and end up being more than the other could ever have asked for. They hit it off right away, but right from the start they have the struggle of keeping their illicit relationship a secret from her roomates and friends. After all, it's not so common to be picked up by an older man, and sometimes not to come back to the dorm for nights at a time.

All of these ideas are flexible, and I will usually play an adult male from 26 - 45, depending on what exactly we are going for. He will usually be rich and powerful. I'm also totally open to new ideas within the DDLG motif. Message me if you're interested at all. I am also willing to play through these types of scenarios with the younger character being a slightly girly boy as well, who may or may not even be out of the closet.

Lost in the Woods MxF
Your character is on a trip with her friends/co-workers to a small camp site in the woods. My character lurks in the woods, slowly following the group. He has big plans for your character after all. One night, when she finds herself off on her own, perhaps off to pee or just alone in her tent, my character makes his move, dragging her away into the woods and gagging her. There, within just feet of her friends she is forcefully handled and raped. There is nothing she can do about it.
--Potential addition to this idea---
Then, after the man/creature has fucked her good and hard, she finds out his true intentions. She is dragged deeper into the woods, to a meeting of the Society of the Secret sun, a cult which needs her for...purposes. She is pushed onto the altar and forced to service man after man, perhaps even being raped by more than one at a time as the rest of the cult looks on.

Cuckoldry MXF (plus points if you can play the female and the dominant male)
I'm looking to play a man in a loving relationship with his wife or girlfriend. They are in love with each other and have a great relationship. He has an average size cock, if not a little under average.

There are a couple of ways this could go, all of them are fine with me.

1) They live in the woods and a pack of beastly things invade their house. Their large cocks are impressive, much bigger than my character's and potentially bigger than most humans'. They capture the couple, tie the man up and force him to watch, humiliating him as they rape his wife. They are then taken to the village of the tribe of these beasts. The wife is meant to be something of a rare exotic fuck toy for the beasts and the man is there to be laughed at of course. The girlfriend is allowed to live with her man while they are in captivity in the village, but whenever one of the warrior males of the beasts wants her, they can come into the place where the couple stays and fuck the girl (perhaps they even go so far as to make her watch as they rape him too, further emasculating him). They try to keep each other strong through the ordeal, but after a few days the wife starts to realize that the beasts do something her husband never could: make her orgasm. Not only that, but she cums over and over, harder than she could imagine. This kills her husband to watch, and she tries to stay strong with him. After all they are still in love, but when they try to make love, she can barely feel his cock after being stretched by the strong warrior beasts, and she starts to stray, preferring to fuck the beasts instead.

2) The couple is in debt to a gang. They fear for their lives if they can't pay off the debt. According to the gang leader, there is one way that they can pay off the debt and that's if some of the men of the gang can use the girl as a fucktoy for a bit. It is a hard decision, but they decide to go along with it. The husband decides he wants to be in the room when it happens, just to make sure she doesn't get hurt or anything. Then, in walk a few big black men, well hung and muscular. This isn't what the husband thought it would be, but they already agreed to this. As they start to fuck his wife, she starts to moan and really enjoy the treatment, eventually forgetting her husband is even in the room as she enjoys making love to all these well-hung men. She even lets them do some dirty things to her that she previously withheld from her husband.

3) A robber breaks into the couple's house and ties up the husband, threatening to cut off his balls if the wife doesn't do what the robber says. He forces her to do all kinds of kinky sexual things while her husband watches, maybe even forcing her to insult her husband's size or something. The wife may or may not end up enjoying the fuck.

4) The couple is on vacation to an island and are in a club. A well-hung local asks to dance with the wife, which is fine with her husband. He stays at the bar to drink a bit. After a dance or two he notices the two of them dancing rather close and his wife's hand is down the man's pants. Her face is a mask of pleasant surprise. Betrayed, but kind of turned on, the husband doesn't say anything when the two come back to the table. The local man has joined them for dinner. Then, the wife goes to the bathroom. A minute later, so does the man. Worried, the husband investigates and finds his wife on her knees being lewder than he had ever imagined his sweet young wife could be. She is sucking the man's cock which is quite impressive, much bigger than the husband's cock. The wife doesn't seem that embarrassed, and asks her husband to let her take the man back to their resort room with them. Her reasoning? For the rest of their marriage she is going to be faithful, so she just needs this chance to fuck such an amazing cock! Humiliated and in disbelief, the husband agrees.

(There are plenty of other scenarios, so feel free to suggest any. Any of these scenarios can include cuckoldry themes like the man getting fucked in the ass, being forced to suck the better-hung man to get him hard and ready for his wife, eating another man's cum out of his wife's pussy in a desperate attempt to stop her from getting pregnant by that man's semen, etc.)

True Justice Any X Any
In Center City, life is perfect. Nobody starves, nobody works, and most importantly, nobody gets sick. The price for this security and happiness is low, it only costs your freedom.

You are born into the city and you die in the city, and while you live there you listen to the government They are there to protect you. Nobody ever comes in and nobody ever gets out. But then, why would anyone want out? The other side of the wall is ravaged by Everstill, the terrible virus which has forced humanity into their walled cities. However, there is one exception to the rule prohibiting travel to the outside.

Enter The Guard. A group of special government agents made up of two-man teams. One half of The Guard is made up of individuals hand-selected from the population of Center City for their talents as critical thinkers, weapons experts, natural leaders, and the like. The other half, their partners, are the results of years of government research. Special children, imbued with a myriad supernatural and often unsettling powers.

They serve a single purpose, and that is to cross the city wall with a small camera crew and exterminate Phantoms. The behemoths occasionally appear in the great expanses of the outside, leaking through from an otherworld through rips in space-time. Camera crews follow The Guard and record dangerous battles with the Phantoms. Often times the titans kill and destroy villages full of Extras, people living beyond the city walls, before The Guard can get there. Luckily for Center City, The Guard remains vigilant enough to protect them.

After a mission across the wall, The Guard is returned immediately to Center City, where they live in the midst of unbelievable luxury and technology, advanced even for the utopia that is Center City.

Battles are broadcast for the citizens of the city to see their saviors protecting them from what might have reached the city. This is how the government keeps the people entertained and distracted. Ignorance is strength in this city, and this great opiate of the masses is consumed with a single-minded obsession.

Then, one day, some members of The Guard are engaged in a battle that goes rather sour. They are lost and thought to be dead, or worse. In reality, the MIA Guardians are now lost in the wilderness, eventually finding themselves among the Extras who, coincidentally, are not suffering from “Everstill". Contrary to what the Guardians might have thought, the Extras are not grateful to them for saving their villages. Instead they reveal to the Guardians that government priests and mages periodically fly into the outside world and deliberately cause the rips in space-time where the Phantoms leak through. In other words, the government for whom Guardians work is directly responsible for creating the monsters they risk their lives fighting.

Thus begins the rebellion! Center City must fall and humanity must be restored. After a long period spent rallying Extras and contacting the other Guardians on the other side of the wall (some of whom refuse to believe the lost Guardians), an equally long and quite bloody operation takes place at the end of which the government is finally overthrown.

Yet when the rebellion is won, celebration and rebuilding is cut short. As it turns out, the victory was a day late and a dollar short. The previous regime had ripped space-time so severely that Phantoms now begin to leak through unchecked. The Guardians face a new task: to rally their allies and enemies alike, and protect the very city they swore to destroy…

Love in the Jungle MXF
My character was abandoned by his family at a young age at the edge of the forest. Found by a messenger of the hidden village of (insert fantasy race here), he is brought back and saved by the royal family. He grows up living with the trees and animals, a part of this other race, despite his differences. However, he is never quite accepted, always remaining near the fringes of society despite being part of the noble family. His best friend growing up, also a member of the royal family, is a female of the village's race and she is about his age. She accepts him more than almost anyone, and defends his inclusion in the village. When the time comes that these two are being pressured to choose a life mate by their family, things start to become clear. Though they started friends, they've got to admit, the idea of mating wildly with each other at every chance they have doesn't sound too bad at all.

Again, any of these can be adjusted to be more smutty or less smutty. I'm totally open! PM me or reply here.

Thanks MID, but both of those are currently being set up with people. If things fall through I will PM you though. In the meantime if there are other plots you're interested in or you just want to work something out de novo with me, I'm happy to do that.

Also, Bump!

Bumpin up. Got a lot of free time this week to play!

Currently looking for something more plot-base (At least 50/50 plot/smut) probably fantasy or sci-fi of some sort.

Hello, I'm interested in Lost in the Woods, if you're open for this, feel free to shoot me a pm... hope we can rp soon :)

Hey Anna, Sorry I didn't see this until now. As it is, that idea has been taken a few times already. If you're interested in something else we can work things out.

Also, still on the lookout for new partners with novel ideas!

Lost in the Woods not available anymore, but others are!

Definitely looking for some DDLG, daddy-daughter stuff right now. It's an auto-yes if you want to play that. If not, I'm still open to tons of ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom