Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mentally Insane: Trouble or Not?

He smiled at her a little and nodded"I think I'm fine"He said, not as nervous as he would be normally.

Nodding, she let his hand go for a moment and grabbed her usual Granny Smith green apple and a bottle of orange juice and walked to an empty table with him and sat down. "So...just out of curiosity, why did you come looking for me? Because you genuinely cared or because we're partners?"

He went with her to the table and smiled at her"Well, I wouldn't have started caring as much if we hadn't become partners"He said and ate a little"I care about you now and that's why I checked on you"

Henry shrugged a little, liking the smile on her face"You actually look nice when you smile"He teased her

He shifted and ate nervously, drinking when he finished"Well, seems like we have to go to the group meeting"he said, standing

Dr. Waltham was late that day. A crisis at home so by the time he got to the room where his session would be, he was happy to see that all his patients turned up and were still there. "Sorry about that everyone. Got a little tied up." He said softly, sitting down.

Llew sat down next to Henry, making their hand holding very visible for everyone to see.

Just as Dr. Waltham put his glasses on, the first thing he noticed was Llew and Henry holding hands. "Oh? What is this? Henry and Llew holding hands?" He asked.

Henry blushed a little when he called them out"Mhm"He said, a little embarrassed but he felt fine about that

Henry thought about it and smiled"Well, do we have a reason to tell you, sir?"He asked, a little smart allecky

Back
Top Bottom