Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mentally Insane: Trouble or Not?

She looked down and sighed quietly. "He said that I'm only good for sex." She said quietly. "but it's true." She shrugged. "So I should just get used to that. I mean maybe that's the real reason why I can't have a healthy relationship." She shrugged. "I'll get used to it."

He shook his head at that and poked her forehead"You can have a good relationship"He said"Just stop having sex whenever you want. Find a nice guy and be with him"

He nodded"Or find a guy that doesn't care about your reputation"He said, smiling a little. He then blushed a little realizing he was talking about himself there

He sat next to her"I'm not bored Llew. I like talking with you when you aren't mad at me"He said honestly

He chuckled a little"Ya my penis has been in a few women, but I have had anyone since my last girlfriend"

He smiled at her"At least you don't have to take any more meds"He said, trying to give her a silver lining

She bit her lower lip. "Yeah. maybe get you into public predicaments where you'll have to deal with your confidence. Like if I get you in trouble. Don't trip about it. Just deal with it smoothly. Or...if I embarrass you, just learn to laugh at yourself." She said softly. "Things like that."

"Just stuff like that. It seems you haven't been in those kind of situations. That you're used to just sitting on the sidelines and letting everything pass you like you don't exist. It's time to get out of that shell and not be noticed but get yourself out there so you can feel more confident about yourself. SO that you can feel less like an insecure little mouse and more like something with confidence!" She nodded. "I'll just take an apple and juice. I save myself for dinner."

He reached down and took her hand"Well if I gotta get more confident, I might as well start now"He said and held her hand as he led her out to the mess hall to get food.

Back
Top Bottom