Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mentally Insane: Trouble or Not?

Henry watched her go by and headed to the cafeteria to get food before the group session. He didn't want to have to admit that he had black out the night before. It was embarrassing and he just wanted to get better so he could get out.

She had maybe three bites out of her apple and hardly touched her orange juice. She usually was never hungry. You wouldn't be either if you lived where she lived; in a mental institution. With a small sigh, she discarded the uneaten food and drink and walked out of the cafeteria and went to the group session, being the first one there other than the doctor of course.

Henry got there, having gotten a sandwich and eating quickly. He sat as far away from her as he could,hoping he wouldn't black out again.

Dr. Waltham entered the room and he shut the door behind him. "Good day everyone." He said in that gentle voice of his. He sat down in his chair and he saw all familiar faces and got right to it. "Alright, well let's just jump right in. Would anyone like to share anything?"

Llew crossed her leg over the other and she bounced her knee. Everyone knew what that meant.

Henry looked away from the doctor and his eyes went to her bouncing knee. He blushed, wondering if she was thinking of him... well Jack to be exact. He looked around, nervously and shifted in his seat. He didn't really want to speak up but he knew he'd end up getting called on.

He looked up at the man and then looked away"I blacked out yesterday"He said and sighed"And I think he ruined Llew's celibacy streak"

Llew made a circle in the air with her fist and then punched Henry in the arm, mostly for squealing.

Dr. Waltham raised a brow. "Oh? Llewellyn, would you care to elaborate on Henry's comment?"

"Not really." She said simply, crossing her arms over her chest, looking to the side.

He looked down at his clipboard, at the file he had on Llew, as he had a file on every patient in the room. "It says here that you no longer have the luxury of a one on one session anymore." He said. "Can you explain to me why?"

"I fucked my doctor."

"And I'm going to assume you and Henry alternate persona had sex."

"Way to go Sherlock. Didn't think you'd crack that one..." She muttered.

Henry gasped a little at the sudden punch and sighed"I'm sorry"He said and looked away from her"It's my fault. I should have stayed in control."

"No no, that's why you're here. To get better and learn to stay in better control."

Llew just smirked. "HOnestly, the less you stay in control, the better. I like Jack more than you. At least he can fuck. And at least he has balls."

Quickly dismissing Llew's inappropriate comments, he clapped his hands. "Alright. How about this. I'll split you all into pairs. And since Henry and Llew know each other so well, you two will be partners."

Henry frowned when she said that about him and then looked up at the doctor"What? Why though?"He asked. He didn't want to make her madder at him.

"It will help with confidence, allow you all to bond and form some trust within each other and maybe allow you all to trust others." He explained. He then stood up and put his clipboard down and paired everyone else up. "Alright, so even outside of these sessions, I want you and your partner to spend time with each other. Get to know each other and what not, alright?"

Henry nodded at the doctors explanation and looked over at Llew"So, uh. Hello"He said and then looked at their doctor"What are we going to do?"He asked

Llew just nodded to him.

"Right now I want you all to do the falling exercise. One person will fall and the other will catch. It's all about trust." He said simply

Llew looked at him. "Do you want to fall or should I catch you? It doesn't matter. You have first priority."

He looked at her"I'll catch you first and then you can catch me"he said and stood up, waiting for her with his arms out.

He watched her fall and then caught her in his strong arms. He smiled a little and helped her stand. He then turned around"Ready?"

He fell backwards when she said she was ready and gasped as he hit the floor. He groaned lightly"Fuck"He said and then blushed"Sorry"He said as he slowly stood up

He looked at her nervously and bit his lip"Okay he said and turned his back, forcing him to fall backwards and hoping she'd catch him this time.

He let out his breath, happy she caught him. He stood and smiled at her"Thank you"He said and looked at her

He walked with her to the next room"So uh, what cause you to become a sex addict?"He asked, trying to get to know her

Back
Top Bottom