Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mentally Insane: Trouble or Not?

He moaned more as he felt her licking his member"Mmmm, so good"He said and rubbed her nipples"You keep this up and I'll cum"He warned, large member throbbing as she played with it so well

"Good..." She siad against his member, taking him into her mouth and started to suck on him. Her hands moved down to his sack and she massaged it gently then it wrapped back up around his member and stroked him. Her tongue rubbed along his underside the entire time and she pulled back just a little bit and sucked on just the tip of his member.

He grinned at her answer and moaned more as he felt her sucking him and rubbing his balls and shaft"Unn, yes. Right there"He said and grabbed her hair gently, holding her head there"Here I cum"He said and started to orgasm, cum shooting into her sucking mouth. He had a lot of cum since it had been a while.

She positioned her mouth like so that when he came, it'd shoot immediately down her throat and none would spill out. And when he did cum, it worked perfectly and she swallowed happily. Pulling back, she licked his shaft clean and licked her lips, swallowing all that remained of his cum. "Mm..."

He licked his lips as he watched as the girl swallowed all of him cum. when she licked him clean, the shaft stayed hard"That was a good warm up. Now, are you ready for the main event?"He said, eying her crotch and licking his lips

She bit her lower lip and giggled. She just lay back and spread her legs, still wearing her pants. "You betcha." She grinned, pulling the waistband of her pants down, slowly just for him to get a good view of the underwear she was wearing. White lace cheekies.

Jack let out a light whistle at the show she was putting on for him"Hehe, nice and sexy"He said and reached down, getting her pants off of her and opened her legs, moving the panties to the side so he could put his member at her entrance"Mmm, do you think you can handle a big cock in you?"Ha asked as he pushed into her slowly, the thick head easing into her

He grinned as his member slid into the tight hole"Mmmm, yes I am and man are you tight"He said and gripped her hips so he could get more leverage, soon having all of his hard member in her"I haven't gotten this deep in a girl in a while"He said and kissed her lips as he went in and out of her slowly.

Jack had planned on taking his time, but her words got him in the mood and he started thrusting in and out of her hard and fast, grunting as he went in and out of her"Mmm, god this is good"He said and kissed her roughly as his hands groped and squeezed her nice breasts.

He groaned as he slammed in and out of her hard and faster, grunting"Unn, god yes"He moaned and went as hard and fast as he could"Fuck I'm going to cum"He warned, planning on filling her up with his hot seed.

She moaned loudly. The more he went, the sooner she'd cum and it was going to be big. She could feel it building up and it felt so good. "oh god yes!" She screamed, biting his shoulder gently as she came hard, her pussy tightening around his cock.

He groaned as he felt her bite his shoulder as she came. He slammed into her balls deep and then he came hard, filling her up quickly, the warm liquid oozing out of her tight hole. He pulled out of her with a wet pop and smirked as his member went soft"Thanks for the great lay. I'll have to visit you more often"He said, mind working to find ways to either keep control or to come back when he wanted.

He licked his lips after the kiss and grabbed her ass, returned the hot, lustful kiss"I'll see you later"He said and then shoved a couple of fingers up her cunt"Especially this part"He said and pulled his fingers out, licking them clean before fixing his pants. He grinned at her and waited for the guard to pass before going to his room

She grinned at him and then let out a soft gasp when he randomly shoved his fingers into her. She bit her lower lip hard and then giggled as she watched him go. "See you around..." she giggled, tilting her head and watching him walk. He had a hot ass.

Jack was in his room and stretched out, satisfied and happy, which unfortunately was the trigger for his control lose

Henry groaned softly as he came too and looked around, shocked that he was in his room and tired, feeling sweaty and the euphoria that came from after he had had sex"Oh, god. what did he do this time"He whispered to himself

Llew got dressed and she just sat on the ground and resumed her meditation. But after five minutes, she said, "Fuck it." And got up and left her room, sneaking out of course and going to her doctor's office. He had been flirting and she had been dismissing it. Not anymore. "Hello Doctor."

Dr. Kenneth looked up at her as she entered. He was up late doing paper work. He looked at her and easily could tell she had just had sx"Llew, you were doing so good"He said and frowned, a little disappointed

Llew just walked to him and she took her tank top off, standing in her pants and bra. "Yeah but I was never a good girl." She told him. She took her shoes off and then her pants so she was only in her bra and cheekies and she untied her hair. She sat on his desk facing him and looked at him. "Besides, you can't deny how much you want me..." She whispered seductively, leaning into him, running her hand down his front.

The man watched her, in shock that she was stripping for him. He had never imagined that she would do this. He had been hired after she went celebit and hadn't had sex with her and his member was rock hard in his pants and shivered"We shouldn't though"He replied halfheartedly

He bit his lip as she got in her lap"Okay, but you can't tell any one and this has to be the last time"He said and reached under her, pulling out his semi thick 7 inch cock, rubbing it along her slit.

Back
Top Bottom