Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mentally Insane: Trouble or Not?

Henry sat with her and kissed her cheek"Then talk in here and we can spend more time together before you get to head to town"

Dr. Waltham arrived and he sat down, looking over them. "Well it pleases me to say that one of our very own is cured." He said, looking over to Llew. The entire class clapped for her. "Would you care to shed some light on that?"

Llew bit her lower lip and she looked over to Henry. Looking at everyone else after, she swallowed hard. "Well...I'm dating Henry. My doctor said that that was a major improvement since I hadn't dated anyone since high school. He gave me the option of leaving." She explained. "But I wasn't leaving without Henry."

Henry smiled as she said that, blushing at the last part. He looked away a little and then at her and smiled

"That's very good. I'm proud to hear that. You've always been a model patient Llew." He said softly.

Llew nodded and smiled. "Thanks." She said softly.

"Alright. Well...let's start with the others. Henry. Why don't you share something. How's your progress coming?"

Henry looked over at him and nodded slowly"Umm, me and Llew have found a way to suppress Jack if he comes out"He said and then blushed"Though I'd rather not say what it is"

Henry looked up at him and smiled a little"Though it does give a wicked headache afterward"He said, returning the hand squeeze

"I'd like to think because the power it takes for him to go away and let you back out, must take at toll on your consciousness." He said softly. "Dual identities are a result of a psychological deal. I'm not saying you're crazy. But it makes sense for the headaches since they have something to do with the mind."

Henry listened to that, nodding slowly"That makes sense"He said and shifted a little, hoping he was done

Back
Top Bottom