Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mentally Insane: Trouble or Not?

Henry chuckled and smiled"Hmm, who could it be"He said and grabbed her hands, pulling her to him"Hey Llew"He said and turned to her

He turned to her and smiled"You're getting out?"He asked, sounding a little disappointed but still happy

He looked at her and bit his lip"I hope you didn't give up your freedom just to be with me"He said, not wanting to make her stay there with him permanently.

His eyes watered a little and he hugged her"Aww, that's so sweet"He said and kissed her cheek"I swear sometimes that you're the guy in our relationship"He joked

He laughed at that and smiled"I know Llew"He said and held her"So, wanna go do yoga together?"He asked

He took his shirt off and stretched slowly, waiting. As the class started, he followed the others slowly, trying to keep up

His joints popped and cracked as he bent and flexed and twisted. He stood slowly when the class was over and he smiled at her, feeling relaxed and calm.

Once the class was over, she went into a hand stand position and closed her eyes and let out a soft breath. It was very nice to just relax this way. And it built really good muscle and strength. Once she was done, she moved back onto her feet and looked at him. "Feel good?"

Henry smiled at her and and went to her, picking her up upside down"Hey"He said and carefully set her on her feet"That wasn't too bad"

He shivered and got hard at that"Hehe, sounds like fun"He said"Maybe swe should get a kama sutra"He teased right back

He returned the kiss and smiled at her"Too bad they don't have one here"He said and went with her to the main room so they could sit together.

He smirked at that and kissed her"Well then, how about we go to your room and see what we can do"He suggested

He moaned lightly at that and went with her. When they got into the room, he smiled at her"So, where's your book?"

Back
Top Bottom