Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mentally Insane: Trouble or Not?

His cheeks became warm and red as he blushed and slowly hugged her in the hall. He soon let go and broke the kiss, smiling

He smiled at her"Mhm"He said and grinned as he watched her go. He went to the small library and took out a book, reading in the main room.

Oh the yoga and not having a single urge for sex now was blissful. She did pose and exercise, one after the other. This had helped with her flexibility and she liked being able to do so much with her body, and for once not for sex. By the time class was over, she went for a session with one of the head doctors. Since her outburst of sex a few days back, apparently these sessions were necessary.

The man looked at her and her clipboard"It seems that you and.."He looked at the paper"Henry are getting close. Is it so you have someone to have sex with whenever you want?"He asked, looking at her

Llew bit her lower lip. "No." She said softly. "His alter ego hurt me. I always knew it was true that I was only good for sex but I didn't know others thought it too. When his alter ego said it, it hit me hard and I don't want to be known as Loose Llew anymore. I don't want to be known as a girl only for sex." She said softly. "I want someone to care and love me and I have feelings for Henry. He sees me differently and no one looks at me the way he looks at me."

He listened to her and smiled at her"Good. I think we can get you ready for release"He said, checking off her chart"Unless you want to stay and help Henry"He said, since she could keep herself there as long as she wanted

'He nodded and handed her the clipboard and a pen"I thought as much"He said"Sign the bottom and you'll be under voluntary hold and you'll be able to leave when ever you want. You don't have to have any meetings or taking any medications you don't want"He explained.

"If you want to go to down, you have privileges to take the van with the other least likely to escape patients"He said, a van going to town each day for a few hours

He smiled and handed her the pass to go to town. He stood"The bus leaves at 11 each day and returns at 4"He explained

He watched her leave.

Henry was reading a book boredly, wondering when she'd get back from the meeting with one of the doctors

Back
Top Bottom