Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to Play Out Some Dirty Things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I am looking to play against male characters, ideally aged 18 or over. I would prefer my character to be younger (in some cases, a lot younger. especially if we are playing out teacher/student or father/daughter scenes... Please note I am unwilling to play anyone younger than 18.).

I am always hesitant to call myself an "experienced" roleplayer, but I have been roleplaying for the past five years or so.

I have a default character that is fairly customizable when it comes to time period or genre here: http://www.f-list.net/c/alice%20the%20adventurer/

With that said, the things I am craving the most at the moment are things related to force, rape, or blackmail. The genre I enjoy the most is fantasy and modern.

In a fantasy setting, I would like somewhere along the lines of treasure hunting and going up against a guardian or other fantasy creature of your choosing.

In a modern setting, I would like to play a student or daughter against a teacher or father (or uncle, grandfather, etc.).

Details can be discussed over PMs or email, as I enjoy hashing out specifics with prospective partners. Of course, if you look over my F-list profile and have another idea in mind, do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom