Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~*~We Are The Dreamers {MxM Search} Of Dreams~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathouse

Moon
So I am looking for a few good roleplays.

This will be MxM (or M// or however you like to phrase it) only.

I like plot-driven roleplays, and while I love romance and sex in a rp, I do want story as well, preferably of the action and adventure sort; lots of fast paced and violent action = <3. I like dark themes in roleplay, and a general 50/50 split between sex and story.

My limits are: no scat, no vore, no mpreg, no bestiality, and no sparkly vampires. Other than that I am open to most any kinks you want to throw in, smut is awesome, and violence? Bring it on.

I prefer to play switch/seke characters (power struggles are always interesting); I cannot play dom, but I will play sub/uke if you ask.

I am not your schoolteacher and I will not be grading your level of literacy; please just use basic grammar and your spellchecker, and we will get along fine - I will generally type two or three short paragraphs per reply except for intros which are longer.

The genres/series/fandoms that I like vary, and include the following:
Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire****
Divergent*****
The Hunger Games****
The Vampire Chronicles***
The Mortal Instruments*****
Harry Potter**
as well as The Cthulhu Mythos and anything from The World of Darkness.
I consider these all AU's as I will not be playing a canon character, though if you want to that's up to you.

and the following pairings usually please me:
(the role I want is listed first and in bold for all of these)
Vampire x Anything (hunter, werewolf, etc.)
Roman Emperor x Gladiator
Knight x Prince
Psycopath x Psychiatrist
Serial Killer x Serial Killer or x Other
Victim x Kidnapper
Human x Zombie
Demon x Summoner

I prefer to play via email or pm.

This is just a sample of what would interest me, and I am very open to suggestions. Obviously, I like something of a supernatural or fantasy element to my roleplays, but I am willing to discuss ANY sort of roleplay.

If you would be interested in playing with me, please private message me and we can get started. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom