Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The devil in the details

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctowb30

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hi. Nice to meet you.

I had a request thread but I've fallen on some hard times when it comes to finding the right partner.

That being said, I thought I'd take another stab at it with this re-do.

Obviously, I'm a male and I'm looking only for females. I've been roleplaying for years and learned that I only like realistic, modern settings. I'm lit and would like my partner to be the same and while I don't have a post length requirement, I do think that good detail requires more than a couple of lines.

SPEAKING OF DETAIL -

I'm at the point in my search where I'm only interested in partners who have mastered the art of turning pictures into words. I don't want to know that you 'walked into the room' but rather how the room feels, tastes, smells and I turn how that makes your character respond. If you can't comprehend the importance of engaging all the senses, we probably aren't a great fit.

I typically use images (not anime/drawings) to enhance a plot. Though not required, I think it helps from a visual imaging standpoint.

LIKES -

I'm your typical male...that means smut but I like a story to drive it. Like everyone else, I work a lot and when I come home I want a release, an escape from reality and my mind relaxed\stimulated.

I prefer to build a plot as a team but I do have a few cravings in my back pocket if you are interested in hearing them.

I will say this: I have a soft spot for the taboo (incest, ageplay, cheating, voyeurism, prostitution), things typically frowned upon by society.

If you are interested in becoming partners send me a PM on here or contact me on YIM at scrum332000

ctowb30 said:
Hi. Nice to meet you.

I had a request thread but I've fallen on some hard times when it comes to finding the right partner.

That being said, I thought I'd take another stab at it with this re-do.

Obviously, I'm a male and I'm looking only for females. I've been roleplaying for years and learned that I only like realistic, modern settings. I'm lit and would like my partner to be the same and while I don't have a post length requirement, I do think that good detail requires more than a couple of lines.

SPEAKING OF DETAIL -

I'm at the point in my search where I'm only interested in partners who have mastered the art of turning pictures into words. I don't want to know that you 'walked into the room' but rather how the room feels, tastes, smells and I turn how that makes your character respond. If you can't comprehend the importance of engaging all the senses, we probably aren't a great fit.

I typically use images (not anime/drawings) to enhance a plot. Though not required, I think it helps from a visual imaging standpoint.

LIKES -

I'm your typical male...that means smut but I like a story to drive it. Like everyone else, I work a lot and when I come home I want a release, an escape from reality and my mind relaxed\stimulated.

I prefer to build a plot as a team but I do have a few cravings in my back pocket if you are interested in hearing them.

I will say this: I have a soft spot for the taboo (incest, ageplay, cheating, voyeurism, prostitution), things typically frowned upon by society.

If you are interested in becoming partners send me a PM on here or contact me on YIM at scrum332000

Yes hello, you've caught my interest and i'm curious if you're still searching? I like the taboo as well and would love to develop something with you. PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom