Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Long Term Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDAssassinWolf

Supernova
So, i'm clearly seeking a long term partner. More then one is also fine as well. The longer the time spent, the more you get to build characters with each other. A deeper bond seems to grow.

I've, however, been out of the field for a little while. So, i may be abit rusty. Give me a bit though and i'm sure i'll be back into the swing of things.

You MUST be at least Semi-lit or higher. I can understand typos, I get a lot of them myself, but if i can't even read what you are sending, there is no reason to bother. No chat speaking, other then small things like lol... Out of character that is. I character, no chat speak at all.

I'm able to play anything. Human, fantasy, past, future. I've just about done it all in my years of playing.
I've been Role Playing since 2004, or even before, so i know how to work. Unless something has been added into the RP playing field i've not found out about yet myself.

I'm also able to play more then one character at a time in a plot. It comes as second nature to me to do so. I'm well known for tossing in twists. And there may be times i draw something out, or times i speed something along if i can. If you can't keep up with the changes, not quick on your fingers to help keep a plot going... Well if you can't help keep it going, then it's a waist of not just your time, but mine as well.

I'm a switch, but i've never taken on a role of a full dom, so... But i've done a sub a few times. My girls just have a nice fight to them.

I do NOT want anyone that will powerplay or godmold. I'd like to play my character out. No landing hits if a fight breaks out. You may attempt, and i'll choose if i get hit or not. Same the other way around. So long as you keep in mind, it's like dice. You can't stay safe forever, you MUST get hit. Nobody is a god to. Everyone takes damage... Hopefully you get the point.

I'd like at least a post a day, more if loved. We all have a real life though, so we know not everyone can be on 24/7. Let me know when you will vanish at any point, and i'll do the same. If not, you may get replaced.
I myself as a heads up, do art. So there may be times i don't reply for a day, half a day. And time i'll reply in simple minutes all through the day.

So now that i've head you read all that there.
I don't have any set plots...
Ok, i do. They are older then i care to think on it. So, if you have any ideas, send them my way, we will talk about it.
Or, feel free to look over my stuff, linked in my signature.

Bumps are nice. Though i may not reply here all that often. Your best chance of reaching me. PM me.

Kinks and such can always be talked about as well over a PM while we see about setting things up.

OH!
Another note. If you only give one liners, then do NOT bother reaching me.
I like details. and i try my best to give details as well. Sure sometimes we lack a long post and may come up short. But, not every post.

One more thing. Depending on things, i've got a habit at times as well for playing in 1st person on some of my characters. Depending on character and if they are a main character i'll be playing or not. Just as a heads up there.
I give my character's my own looks, don't think you can change who i want my character to look as well. I'd almost forgotten that one. But, you may list some ideas on what you might be hoping for at the most.

Edit:

Alright, well I can play both Female and Male characters, but i'm looking to play Female Characters the most, right now. I'm open for any kind of plot ideas. Head's up, while my girls have attitude, they enjoy being submissive, and yet also sometimes getting to be ever so slightly dominate.
My girls seem to always some how get into trouble, or trouble finds them.

I'm looking for a guy who can handle such things, can be gentle, but also firm. The guy must be able to not only get her into trouble at some points, but also be able to get her out of trouble, just the same. He is dominating, but willing to let her explore, though keeps her on a leash.
My girls will fight being dominated yes, but, it doesn't last forever, i promise.

I am also open to less dominating ideas just the same, but my girls don't seem to change as for as there attitude and the trouble finding them. I can play from Past to Future, Human, to Fantasy. After all, i'm not a to picky person, and always willing to often try out new things. I will say i tend to base my girls off myself(Though, not fully) to be honest, just makes them easy to play with that way.

I'm open to doing Role-Play with Males and Females, since i can play both gender of characters. I just ask that you can make a paragraph or more one we have. Over time, i'll get some plot ideas that i have. But i'm also always open to hear any ideas you all might have. While i like to try and work around what it is you are craving and wanting the most, i'm rather flexible and willing to often try out new or different things.

Alright, so, heres the thing. You should know a little about me anyway, and how i work in role-plays, from the above. Keep in mind, i'm more or less, semi-lit. At times though, i can be literate.
I would like you to be able to post details, let me see what's going on inside your head. Write a book, if that's what it takes. The more for me to read, and work with, the better off things will be.
You must be semi-lit, to lit(or advanced).
You should be able to know how to work with more then just one character at times.
Know how to twist the plot, give it curve balls, keep it going. In other words, you must be able to have a tone of ideas in your head to help keep things alive.

If, you try tossing sex into the plot 24/7 or darn near close to it, i'll more then likely drop the plot. I'm NOT here for smut, unless i've got a plot, that calls for it.
The RP, needs action. Not all the time, but, scattered here and there, to help keep it moving along more.

You must be ok with doing PM RPs, as i don't get around to checking the forums all that much to start with. Though, you might be able to convince me into a thread RP. You never really know.
Also, you must be ok with me doing 1st person on at least my main character i will play.
Despite me playing 1st person, keep in mind, what happens in the plots, stays there. I'm not here to make anything real out of them.
It stays on this site only. Do not abuse(spam) my messenger or e-mail.

My F-List http://www.f-list.net/c/midassassinwolf
Almost forgot i had that list. XD Nice to know i found it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom