Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I See Fire (MxF) - Plot Heavy, Literate Rpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Said-The-Raven

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
BEFORE REPLYING:
1. Minimum of 2 GOOD paragraphs (4-5 sentences) per reply.
2. Smut will be roughly 30-40% of roleplay.
4. Bet you realized I missed number 3.
5. If you read this, put smaug in your message to me to prove you read the rules.
6. Threads please, I do not like rping over PM.
7. Must be able to post at least once a day.
8. If you vanish constantly you will be let go.

I SEE FIRE
A young woman is raised in a village near a large mountain, and within resides a large dragon. He is feared by all in the land, and one of the remaining few that live in his draconian form. After years of persecution, many dragons opted to take human forms and hide their true identities. Many knights have entered the mountain in order to kill the beast, but all have failed. Burned to a crisp in an instant. The dragon demands tributes in return for the safety of the land. For many years he has happily accepted tribute from the villages of cattle, sheep and livestock... and gold from kings. But now, the dragon has become restless and his tastes have changed to virgins. Women are brought to the large dragon who devours them instantly. His rage grows through the years until he becomes enraged if the sacrifices are ugly, they must be flawless...And one year, it is Shina who is chosen. An orphan of two farmers, she has been convicted of robbery in desperation to feed herself. When she is left for the great dragon, he does not eat her, instead questions her heritage before taking her into the mountain. There it is revealed -- something he saw right away: she is not human. Eating her would be cannibalism, unknown to Shina, her parents were weaker, younger, dragons who took human form in fear of persecution. Shina is a rarity - a full female dragoness, perfect for continuing their dwindling race and a companion for a lonely male dragon. But she refuses/does not know how to change into her draconian form, and is rather temperamental. It falls upon the dragon to train his new mate, how to hunt, how to transform and act like her true self... in addition to convincing her to nesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom