Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shimmy Shimmy. (Everyday musings...witty banter always welcome)

But it's worth waiting for when you do utilise it, it's a major event, xD

My thoughts and best wishes are with both you, and your Family. It's a hard time, but you'll get through, and I hope you get that chance to cook fish and chicken for your Grandpa again.

And I hope I speak for everyone. Don't feel any pressure to respond to your stories; if it helps take your mind off things. relax, or you just want to write, go for it, but Family and real-life always come first.

Thanks love. I appreciate it.

I had a dream about him last night. He made a full recovery and he was even walking better than he had in twenty years. It was like he was given a clean bill of health. I wish that is exactly what will happen.

I was having the hardest time getting up. I thought it so strange that it was so difficult and when I opened my eyes and saw the time, it's like 9 something. No friggin wonder! I only went to bed five hours ago >.<

That's good news! I hope it keeps up.

I stalk in every so often and check on people I like and I like Lullabies. Especially when they come with a glass of milk and a cookie.

It’s hard to say right now. Just when we think it’s going better, something happens to prove us wrong. So it’s really a waiting game. Thank you though love <3

Hehe well beware of sinister lullabies. Just hone in on the malicious ones ;)
I always come with milk and cookies if you bring the peaches and cream ^^

Just did this kind-of starter for my role play with Shenanigans. Awesome partner and great friend! She got my muse going again so thank her when you see responses to the role plays xD I was pretty proud of this one so I thought I'd post it here. It's a Harry Potter role play, not putting focus on the main characters of the series but surrounding them.

HP: Opposing Law of Attraction:

”Honestly? You actually studied?” She asked.

He tucked a lock of her fiery red hair behind her ear and leaned in closer. “No, I just guessed. Why would I study?” He brought his lips closer to hers, his gaze fluttering down to gaze at her soft lips. “I’m not a dork. Not like you.” He grinned slowly.

Her eyes rolled but she craned her head lightly, drawing nearer, not further from him. “I’m no dork.” She whispered, her lips lightly brushing along his.

“Pity. I fancy a pretty girl who moonlights as a nerd.” His lips brushed against hers and before she could say anything more, he kissed her softly, tasting her lips, feeling the softness of them against his own.

All of a sudden, the room went dark and she was pulled from him, like she was never there. He jolted forward, shocked by the sudden absence of her from his arms. The room twirled and he was soon looking into the dark depths of his father’s eyes.

Masked men came in behind him and grabbed him, keeping him still. One grabbed his arm and pulled up the sleeve of his shirt, exposing the bare skin. A wand tipped nearer and his eyes widened in alarm, realization dawning terribly on him. “No! Father—No! No! Please!”

“It’s too late,
boy. You had your chance. Now you must accept your destiny!” The tip of his wand touched his arm, a searing pain shot up and through it like his nerves and veins were on fire. He screamed in agony as the skull formed onto his skin, its mouth opening and a large serpent flowered out and around it in this terrible musky glow.

Evil, maniacal laughter filled around his senses until the scene stretched out into black, like he was in the midst of torturous apparation. His screams and the laughter consumed all around him and a loud buzzing sound filled his ears before a flash of green colored over him.

He jolted right up in his bed, his skin licked with sweat, his breathing coming fast and his chest heaving. He soaked right through his wife beater and a strong hand came up to wipe over his face, his fingers brushing over a small thick smattering of facial hair over his chin and upper lip. His heart pounded intensely in his chest while blue eyes looked beside him to follow the sound of obnoxious buzzing. His alarm clock flashing a bright 6:45 AM at him in bold green letters. He quickly turned the snooze off, his hand slamming down on it before he threw off the covers, getting a start to his day.

The nightmare was at the front of his brain but he pushed it off to the side, just like he pushed the ebbing pain from his arm where his newly applied Dark Mark resided. Today was a new day. His first day at the Ministry of Magic as the new Head of Magical Law Enforcement. His father paid a great sum to secure this position for him after several of his plans failed to take place, following his graduation from Hogwarts. He didn’t care. He was good at barking orders and his time as Head Boy taught him a lot. And this time he was less likely to feel guilty about making anyone cry.

He dressed in a sharp and crisp black pinstripe suit with a deep sapphire blue tie. Every bit of his suit was black pinstripe; black jacket, solid black dress shirt, black vest and black pants, complimented with shiny black shoes. His dark brown hair was cut shorter than his time at Hogwarts, a stylish business cut style and a lot cleaner. His piercing blue eyes were perhaps the starkest contrast of his entire ensemble, the deep blue tie bringing out the color of them. He cleaned up his slight beard and mustache so it didn’t look wild but neither did he shave it all off. He was ready for his first day.

Arriving at the ministry via Floo Network, he had been given instruction by his father to report to the Minister of Magic in his office. Knocking on the door, he was given permission by Cornelius Fudge and walked right in. One hand slid into his pocket while the other adjusted his tie. “Avery Rosier, reporting for duty, Minister.”

This has been way past due. I’m not really putting this up here for anything else but just to get it out in any platform I can so it’s not bottled up.

Last I wrote in my journal, I mentioned my grandpa and how he had been hospitalized. We finally made the decision to end his agony and take him off life support in which he passed away within the hour. He wasn’t doing well, no matter what long-term care he was in—absolutely shitty in comparison to the care he got at the actual hospital—and his health continued to deteriorate until his son finally gave the okay to let him go.

It would have been a decision that wasn’t just between my grandma and her son but also my mom. Unfortunately, a week before we let my grandpa go, my mom passed away. She wasn’t sick. She had beat the cancer the summer prior. She was able to ring in the new year but she was in pain and miserable. No one thought it was anything serious. Even if she did collapse from a seizure at her job back in early December, just a day before my last final, there were no signs. The doctors didn’t find anything.

But apparently her health continued to deteriorate but it was fast and undetected. Monday night, January 4th, she wasn’t doing so well. She’d been showing signs of incoherency and unable to do things on her own, unable to speak and unable to even stand. We didn’t think anything of it, figuring it was just a side effect of her seizure medication and she normally snapped out of it after sleeping. But by Tuesday morning on the 5th, she hadn’t snapped out of it. So we called the ambulance and they took her to the ER. Still, nothing had been found.

Later that night, once they got her situated into a room, just after my dad left and while my grandma was with her in the room, my mom went code blue. By hospital terms, that’s the worse one. She had another seizure and she was choking on her own vomit. They stabilized her and put her on life support so that her breathing was protected should she seizure again.

The next couple of days, they did all sorts of tests and even the neurologist seemed positive that what was happening to her would be completely reversible and she’d be fine. But the unprecedented happened when they took her off of sedation so she could wake up. And when they flashed a light in front of her eyes, her pupils didn’t get smaller which they should have. That’s when they knew something was wrong and after a brain scan, major swelling was shown in her brain. It wasn’t like it was blood swelling in the brain, it was the brain itself and the only solution was to give her medicine to reduce the swelling.

By the time Friday came along, the base stem of her brain had disconnected from her spine. Which at that point, meant no chance of a meaningful recovery because the stem of the brain being connected to the spine is how the brain sends signals of function down to the body. That got disconnected with no fix.

Family all flew in by Friday night but the decision had already been made. We were going to let her go. My mom was a strong and very independent woman, much like her father who was my grandpa that had been hospitalized since late October of 2015. Neither of them wanted to live by artificial means. They had always expressed that. My mom was adamant that if she had to stay alive just through machines, she’d rather go.

So that’s what we did. She passed away January 10th and her dad, my grandpa, passed away five days later.

My worst nightmare had always been losing my mom way too early before it was necessary. And it happened. I’m twenty-three going on twenty-four and the one person who always understood me, who made sure my dad and brother didn’t walk all over me—because that’s what the men in my family have a tendency of doing—and the one person who always had my back no matter how much we fought and she yelled at me is gone. I know she’s in a better place, I know she’s free like she really wanted to be and most of all I know she’s not in any more pain. But still…I didn’t want her to go. It’s like a nightmare that doesn’t ever end and keeps on going. Oh wait, it’s fucking reality.

It’s all been really difficult. I thought I was all cried out but I am not. I’m crying as I type this. But everyone keeps telling me that it’s good to cry, that if I cry I will let it all out and that it’s better that way. Yeah, but I wish I would stop crying. I always hated being the first one to cry so I made myself stronger so I wouldn’t be. And now look at me, I cry so easily these days. Crying isn’t going to bring her back, so why bother?

It’s been so hard to want to do anything. First my mom and now my grandpa, two people I was very close with, that I was so alike with. It’s not fair. I hate having to go to school. I want to just lie in bed all day. I feel guilty for when I smile or laugh, no matter how much I love doing that, and I know my mom wants to be okay and she wants the best for me still but it’s hard to want to do any of this when she’s not even here to see it. But I still am. I’m still in school, I’m working harder than ever and as much as it is for me, everything I do in life is for my mom as well. And for my grandpa. Because he was grumpy, curmudgeony and a bright light in my life too.

I just don’t want all the lights to go out. Not so fast. I don’t like the darkness, even if I gravitate toward it. It’s been so difficult not to do that. I’m just terrified more than anything of falling into a depression again. It took me nearly a decade to pull myself out of it when it started in high school. If it happens again, I don’t know if I’d be able to recover. But I’m trying of course.

Anyways. That’s all folk. As they said in a hindi movie, ‘picture abhi bhaki hai.’ Which means, ‘the movie isn’t over yet!’

I am finding that my success in school or lack of success determine the quality of my fickle muse. It's a fickle, prickly bitch.

I had to write an essay for my Shakespeare Histories and Comedies class. The point of the essay is to be given revision chances. It was only the first draft, the roughest of drafts really, and the professor even stated that we are not going to like what he has to say. No one does well on the first shot and that's the entire point. I didn't really understand what the essay was even supposed to be. Even so, I spent eight hours on it, wanting to get it as perfect as possible for a rough draft.

In the end, I felt really good about the finished product, even for a rough draft. We got our papers back last week and I got a D-. I didn't even know they were still giving out D-'s!

I know what to have expected but I just thought that maybe it would have been up to par, earning a grade far better than a D-. It was such a huge blow to my confidence as a writer, my muse disappeared, hidden from the world and no matter what I did, I couldn't coax it out of its fear. I know the entire process is supposed to be conducive and make us better writers but it was just really harsh. But if that is any indication of how an editor may mark up my story sometime in the long future, then I am in for a rough trade >.<

Still, that was how I learned that my success or failure in school is directly connected to my muse. Sorry to all my partners when it means I take forever to respond. Since I started university, my confidence in my intelligence and writing always goes up and down based on what my teachers say. I know, that's probably so stupid but considering every class I am in--not including the general education requirements--I feel like the stupidest person in class.

College sucks. Don't do it >.< You'll hate yourself. I have no choice. Apparently you need a college education and degree to teach. Why do I love teaching so much? >.<

End of rant. But this does explain and shed some light on the fact that my muse, fickle and prickly, has a direct hotline to my successes or failures in school. Sorry not sorry!

It sounds like your Professor was setting you all up with the intent of offering harsh criticism, and 'sending you a message'. The entire class. So, don't let anyone ever convince you, including yourself, that you're not a good writer, and especially that you're not intelligent, as you are. Teaching (and intelligence) is much more than about the grades you get in College, and the most important thing is that you want to be one, and you care. Your future students will be lucky to have you.

End of rant. Sorry, not sorry, xD

Thank you love. I appreciate that. I had been getting all sorts of words of wisdom all last week from friends and family on Facebook. It helped a lot. Not that I was intending for such, but it’s always more than appreciated.
I want to teach, I want to inspire minds, I want to get the creative juices flowing in the youth of the new generations. And more important, ensure that their grammar is up to par!

Teehee, you said ‘sorry not sorry xD.’ I love you Mr. Quixotic <3

Hi Mal;

You don't know me and I don't know you. I just happened to stumble on this thread by chance, and got a little emotional when I read what you posted on February.

Well, maybe first I should let you know that English is not my first language (I'm aware you're a future teacher. I can see you, in my mind, pulling that red pen, with a grim).

I honestly hope you're better today and I don't mean to put you down, but sometimes it's good to know we're not alone (even virtually speaking). You see, last year I lost my father. He was my hero. The hardest worker, most selfless man I've ever met or heard of. He taught me to be a person, taught me to be a man. He was strong, healthy, stubborn ... until a cancer turned him into a bedded skinny shade, then a bloated comatose shade, than an empty corpse ... all in 6 months.

Following his wishes, we cremated his body, and I dumped his ashes on the ocean, by the rocks, on his favorite spot on the beach. His dream was to retire and move to the coast with my mom. We have a small apartment there, and every time we drive to the coast we stop by those rocks and pray for him.

It´ll be one year next month.

I can't say I know how you feel. It's always different, everyone is different. I have been thinking about life and death a lot lately. It's weird. A couple months before he was gone, my dad told me he was not afraid to die, as everyone must die, he just wished it wasn't so soon. Maybe we'll always think it's too soon.

We should be (I'm sure you are) grateful for all the time and all the moments spent together. It could have been sooner ... we never know. We were blessed (you and me) to have met them and enjoyed their company for all those years.

Other than that, I think that my dad also lost people. He lost his father at a very early age. He lost brothers, than his mother, and he carried on. Life goes on. Not much we can do about it.

Well ... after having written all that I suddenly realize I don't really have a closure point to make. I just related to your post so much I had to reply.
There is something in my language that we call "a beautiful sadness". When you miss something that was so good and you get sad for losing it, but it was a good thing so you can't help smiling when you remember it.

I hope you're feeling better and I hope you'll remember your mom and grandpa with a grateful feeling in your heart, a clear mind, and a beautiful sadness.

Ohh, one last thing ... Sorry about my poor grammar, Miss Mal.

Hey Huginn ^^

I’m so sorry to learn about your father. Being that close to a parent and then seeing them deteriorate right before your eyes is painful and utterly tragic. From what you have read of my February post, that was the same situation with my mom. I took care of her since she collapsed in December and she was always in pain. She lost like thirty or forty pounds in the span of three months because she hadn’t really eaten. Towards the end, she started to get her appetite back and it was so wonderful to see her enjoy her favorite foods again.

The most haunting part of it all, like you were saying about your dad and how he said he wasn’t afraid to die, my mom expressed something similar. Not so much that she wasn’t afraid to die but that she felt it. Since her dad was hospitalized since late October, and her health began to deteriorate by November, late December she said that maybe she is destined to go before him. I passed it off like she was talking crazy and that nothing of the sort was going to happen but then it did…I haven’t told that to my dad or brother or grandma, her mom. But it’s just scary how someone can know or feel death approaching them. Me, I just freak out that any bad feeling I get, I am about to die because I’m so terrified of it, after everything’s that happened.

I don’t really know what possessed you to look at my journal in the first place, lol. But your message here has been very enlightening and I thank you for just taking the time to post this. Whatever reaction you felt in reading my post about my mom and grandpa earlier on, I felt the same in learning about your father. All I know is that it never gets easy but I believe it will get easier.

I like your concept of this ‘beautiful sadness.’ When I think of my mom, I get very emotional but I think I’m all cried out. For the most part. Some days, I just completely lose it because it still doesn’t feel very real. It will be three months in five days since she passed away and I’m sad and also ashamed to say that I felt more sadness for her loss than of my grandpa’s. But he was hospitalized for three months before he was let go. I came to terms with his death long before the day his liver and kidney failed him, two vital organs need for any kind of meaningful and independent life and my grandpa, a man who could barely walk, was very big on retaining his independence. If he couldn’t have it, the last real vestige keeping him alive and with some purpose, he’d rather die. So I know he’s at peace. But my mom…it just came out of nowhere. I mean she didn’t even last a week in the hospital. It was just Tuesday and then five days later she was gone.

I think what kills me the most is that she couldn’t say goodbye. When they stabilized her after she went code blue, I think she was already gone, just her body was there. So it kills me every single day that I could hear her one last time, or just hear anything from her, before she went. When I said my goodbye to her, I was just talking to her body. I don’t think she knew, I don’t think she heard, despite what the doctor’s say and if she was pretty much brain dead at that point, she wouldn’t have understood, I don’t think.

It’s just really hard for me because my mom was everything to me, just like your dad was to you. She was the one person who truly understood me. I sometimes still feel like I am a stranger to my dad and brother because they never got me and I don’t think they ever will, no matter their best efforts. Goodness, I started crying again while writing this back to you. I’m sorry >.<

I’m sure in time I will start to remember both my mom and grandpa with lightness in my heart instead of heaviness, sadness and despair. I guess it will just take time.

Again, I’m so sorry for the loss of your dad. It’s never easy losing someone. My grandma has it the hardest out of all of us I think because it’s her husband and her first born child. My dad has it second hardest I think because he lost his mom the year before and now his wife, his ultimate strength. But I feel like I have it just as hard because my mom meant everything to me, more than anyone else, more than anything else. So I just feel more alone every day I have to live without her and I know it’s probably so silly since I have my dad, brother, my grandma, my boyfriend and all my friends but the void is still there and will likely be there forever. There were so many things my mom and dad planned together once I left home after finishing college. They were going to move back to California in the heart of the fresh produce area of Fresno and retire there, enjoy the fruits of the Golden State and be back in the state they truly loved. We’re going to spread her ashes in the Pacific Ocean when we can. My mom loved California and she wanted to go back. More than that, she wanted to go back to India where she’s from, where my entire family is from. But…some things just don’t happen like that.

The one thing I can’t accept is god’s plan. (I will never, ever capitalized the word god.) People say that it was her time and blah blah blah but I can’t accept that. It wasn’t her time. She was taken from me, she wasn’t called away. And like I said, I don’t believe in god and I certainly will never believe in god after this. If you can’t tell, I’m very angry about it all, lol.

I appreciate everything you have said, but all I can say in return is that it will take time. It will take time to think of her and my grandpa without heaviness and sadness in my heart and in a positive light, thinking of those memories of us all together. It will always take time. It’s never an easy thing to lose someone, especially someone you loved so, so, so much.

One day, I will think of them and not feel anger, sadness or heaviness. But I will feel happiness and true acceptance in knowing they both found peace. They were done with this world. I know that. But I can’t accept it just quite yet.

And for someone who said that English isn’t their first language, you have a lot better grammar than those whose first language is English. Bravo, Huginn ^^

Yeah, well ...

I found your journal, basically, because I'm a pervert (like everybody else in this forum, I suppose) and because I was bored. I was checking all the names online, seeking the dirtiest female nick names I could find. Yours was not the winner, I must say, but it stands out because it's purple. That was enough for me to browse you profile and see your title: "The dirtiest bitch". Now that was a winner and more than enough to make me check on your threads ... which led me here. I went from horny to emotional very fast after that. Maybe there is such a thing as "fate" after all.

I do have a religion but I totally understand your point about it, and even have similar feelings. My religion is somewhat different than the standard. I'm against preaching unless requested, since it's utterly useless (and incredibly annoying), so if you ever want to talk about that, let me know. I do believe no one will ever be judged by what they believe, but for what they ARE. And you seem to be an incredible human being.

Oh, and thank you very much for the kind words about my grammar. One of my goals here is to improve. I am a writer, you see, but it's nearly impossible to make a living writing in my own language, so maybe someday I will be good enough to write (professionally) in English.

Well, whenever you want to talk, you know where to find me now. I tend to disappear from this forum from time to time, but there is always the e-mail account on my profile.
And remember: feeling sadness is better than feeling nothing at all (also true for naughtiness).

Huginn said:
And remember: feeling sadness is better than feeling nothing at all.

I'm gonna argue with that one, Huginn...and no disrespect at all to you for saying it and believing it. I'm thankful that you're in a place where you can make such an assertion.

However, when you're dealing with depression as I am, feeling sadness is about ALL you feel; there are only degrees of sadness. I may laugh and joke and carry on, but the happiness and laughter is only on the outside...it only rarely reaches my core.

I envy the Vulcans of Star Trek - I'd love to be one, or at least have their control over emotions...to successfully undergo the Kholinahr would, for me, be a blessing. I'd give up all emotions in a heartbeat if it meant I'd never again feel the pain and loneliness of depression.

Mali - I understand the pain of losing a parent: my father died a year-and-a-half ago. He went quickly, suddenly - Sunday he was fine, working in the garden, eating and laughing and joking and being his normal cheeky self; Tuesday he was dead. At least I was there when he took his final breath, even though it broke me apart. He had a stroke, and because he was on blood thinners to combat high blood pressure there as nothing they could do to stop the bleeding in his brain. So we let just him go. At least his death wasn't a total waste of his life - we donated his corneas, and received a gorgeous letter of thanks from one elderly lady who'd received the gift of sight because of my dad's death. Didn't make up for the loss of my father, though, as selfish as that might seem.

On another (somewhat less negative) note...Mali, I sent you (well, I'll send you one after submitting this post... >.> ) a PM of interest. Hope it works for you.

I would rather feel nothing than sadness to be quite honest, if those were my only options. Lol. But that’s just because if I feel nothing, I am simply numb. If I feel sadness, I’m more likely to do something that I wouldn’t do if I was just numb. That’s just the way it usually went though during my depression for like…seven or eight years.

Thank you. I’m sorry about your father passion. Something like that is really tough, especially when they seemed fine one moment and not find the next :/ It’s a nice comfort that someone may have benefited in a positive way, like the woman who regained sight because of the donation, but it doesn’t change anything.
We came into some helpful money with my mom’s passing and one of my brother’s coworkers said ‘Well at least they (me and my dad) have money now.’ And my brother said, “I’d much rather have my mom instead of money.” And I agree. But I can’t lament on that or the what if. It will just drive us all insane. My only respite is knowing she’s not in pain anymore and she’s finally at peace. Perhaps your respite is knowing that your dad’s passing wasn’t in vain, and while that won’t bring him back, it can bring comfort knowing he helped someone unintentionally, you know? I don’t know if that helps. I don’t mean that in an insensitive way and I’m sure you’d rather have him back but that’s a slightly positive spin to put on it since he seemed like a happy and jolly man when he was alive.

And yes, I received your PM and I messaged back ^^

My point here is probably insensitive and cold, and I apologize.
Of course it would be better to fill nothing at all then to feel sadness or loneliness or pain. But as long as you’re feeling something, that gives you motivation to get better, to be better. Feeling bad will push you forward and force you to look for better things and a better life. If you feel sadness, that also means you still have the ability, the potential (and possibility) of feeling good, of happiness.

When you feel nothing at all, there is no motivation, there is nothing at all. You just exist ... which can be better than existing in pain, but just existing and not feeling anything gives you no hope and no reason to keep going, and that’s a VERY dangerous thing.

Even biologically speaking, pain only exists as a motivation to get better. Where there is pain, there is potential for wellbeing ... where there is sadness, there is potential for happiness ... where there is nothing, there is no potential, no drive, no hope.

I just remembered a very sad song that says “darkness is even worst then this gray light”
Darkness is the absence of light and color. It’s void.

Jefferson-Niklas_zpsda38df56.gif

My unofficial ending to No Turning Back. It's been three years and I still haven't been able to get over the treachery of Mallory Joyner. Fucking bitch lol. Damn you Alvis!

Harrison walks to the gates of heaven, straddling the line between heaven and hell and Mallory follows after.

"Don't forget me."

He turns and spots her, not even acknowledging her presence with so much of a word before turning back to the gates as they began to open.

There, standing on the other side with an ethereal glow about her was Esther, to greet Harrison.

"You waited?"
"I tried not to. But I watched."

He smiled slowly and took a step toward her but she raised her hand to stop him, which he did.

"Only one can enter." She looked from Harrison then to Mallory before stepping out herself, keeping her palm out. She stood between Harrison and Mallory, finally turning to one."Payback is a bitch." She slammed her hand into Mallory's chest, casting her down to Hell, to the very pits that awaited for her punishment but the pit did not yet close up yet, as if expecting Harrison.

"Do you atone?"
"No."
"Will you?"

He held his hand out to her and she took it. "Will you?" Though he was asking a different question."
Always."

And together they jumped into the fiery pit that welcomed them both.

I am so severely disappointed with America. Bring on all the jests from other countries, lack of respect and faith. I’m right there with you. This is what America has become. A scare for the loss of white supremacy; enter Frump-Dump-Truck. Everything America has worked so hard for will become obsolete. I just know it. Tonight has just proven that his country is truly filled with bigoted, hateful idiots.

Oh land of mine, how I loathe thee and miscreants that thus inhabit you. This red country now gives a whole new meaning to the Red Scare.

Save us all.

At the risk of ruining a friendship...

As an Australian, my view of the US elections is largely based on what the media brought me. I saw lots of Anti-Trump and Pro-Clinton releases, and little else. In Australia, the media is known to not be overly balanced, and tips more towards the Left of the political spectrum, so I generally view with a small degree of skepticism what I see on the media.

What I do know, from my own readings, is that there is a slowly-growing rumble of discontent towards the increasing Political Correctness that is being largely forced upon the masses (not just in the USA; it can be seen in many European nations as well). To me, this is what the likes of Clinton represents: the political elite, the academically-superior know-it-alls who believe that they are right and the rest of us should just agree. To me, this class of politician has become what they often accuse(d) conservatives of being: people filled with a "born-to-rule" mentality & attitude.

I don't believe that Trump is a good choice to be POTUS. I likewise don't believe that Clinton is a good choice to be POTUS. I believe that, regardless of who won/wins the election, the USA was/is in trouble.

To me, the prospect of Trump becoming POTUS is not a Pro-Trump vote, but rather an Anti-Clinton vote; the vote should be viewed as a large "stuff you" to the politically-correct social engineers in the upper echelons of society (aka "the Establishment") who damn others for daring to have different opinions and beliefs. I think that Clinton sealed her fate when she openly referred to a large portion of the people whose support she needed as "deplorable" and "bigots"; insulting voters is not a good way to win their support, and demonstrates the "political, ruling-class elite" mentality she has.

This is just my own opinion, however.

Back
Top Bottom