Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Ties ((Shadow Angel and hooloovoo))

hooloovoo

Supernova
Glenn quietly walked through the moon lit park, a light breeze blowing through his long brown hair. It had been a very long day, four classes in a row, plus a mountain of homework, it would have driven him insane if it wasn’t for breaks like this. The young man couldn’t help but smile, there was just something about walking the empty park at night that put him at ease, the welcome breeze, very little lighting, only his thoughts and himself. Glenn had hoped it would take the disappearance of his closest friend off his mind, but of course his thoughts drifted back to her. It bugged him how she disappeared without a word, it wasn’t like her, something was off. He had already thought through hundreds of possible scenarios of what could have happened, each one more ludicrous then the last.
Sighing, the brown haired student gazed up at the red moon with bright blue eyes. It had been forever since he had seen it that color, it had an eerie beauty about it. After a few moments he straitened his black sweatshirt and continued walking, his eyes glaceing back at the moon now and then.

Faye watched him closely from the shadows her long black hair fell down the back of her long black dress in curls, under neath was a pair of vintage army boots. She started to run a little so she could catch up with him, slowly she managed to do so. Walking by his side she laced her fingers with his, smiled wondering how long it would take him to realize she'd been there all along he just couldn't see her. Her disappearance was a mystery even to her, all that mattered was that she was there now. She knew being near him was dangerous, ever beat of his heart sent shivers up her spine as the sound of his blood pumping through his veins rang through her hears. It didn't matter though she would deal with it she knew she had to be there for him, she was now even if she wasn't the same girl he'd known before that girl was still buried beneath the surface. That girl was the girl that was holding his hand the girl that no longer needed glasses, the girl that was no longer afraid to express how she felt about him. Her disappearance had helped her come out of her shell, she felt like a completely different person but looked the same minus the fact she no longer needed glasses or contacts her eye sight was perfect.

Glenn jumped slightly as he felt cold fingers intertwined with his. Quickly he turned his head and what he saw made left his jaw hanging open. It didn't seem possible, but somehow Faye was right there next to him, holding his hand as if they had been long time lovers. After a few moment the shocked male noticed quite a few differences about his old friend. For one here glasses were gone, which increased her beauty tenfold, but not just that. The way she walked and looked at him, she seemed brimming with confidence, also a new sight. However he didn't dwell on these things to much, just seeing her again was enough.

“Faye...” Glenn finally said, blinking a few times. “how... um, what happened? Where did you go? I was worried sick and... oh god, did I just say such a cliché line?” He said with a nervous laugh, still trying to make sense of all this. “You, um, look great.” He said with a slight smirk, his eyes not leaving her's. He inwardly wondered if this was a dream, the suddenness of it all felt too surreal.

" Remember that night in the alley? I mean I know this gonna sound weird. But something happened something that's hard to explain.. I wish I could tell you what happened but you would never believe me." Faye said as she listened to him laugh, she smiled a little more as she reached up to caress his cheek with her thumb. She loved when he used cliches it was one of the things she loved about him, she loved everything about him. The way he cared for her when her patents were out of town, she was sick all of it. She could remember it all like it had been yesterday, most of it hadn't been very long ago but it seemed like it had. Faye had no idea how long she had been missing all she knew was that she was where she wanted to be, where she needed to be.

There was no way he could forget that night, it seemed normal, just both of them taking short cut through an ally, then the next moment Faya was gone, no sound, no trace, just gone. "Of course I remember!" He said excitedly, a little sadden that she thought he wouldn't believe her, after all the years they grew up together. "Faya, I don't care if you were abducted by aliens, I'll believe you. Now tell me what happened, where were you all these months?" He said before lightly squeezing her hand, a warm smile on his face.

" I- I - I'm a vampire..." Faye said as she stuttered a little, continued to caress his cheek with her thumb holding his hand in hers. She liked her nickname the name Faya reminded her that her parents had been raised in the 60's, now they were considered yuppies.. It had been awhile since he had used her full name, she cringed just a little because she hated it. She didn't know if he would believe her or not, if he didn't she would show him she was telling the truth.

Back
Top Bottom