Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sibling Love (GlacierxBroheed)

Glacier12

Banned
Banished
Like every other morning before school Willow was downstairs in the kitchen making about as much noise as she could knowing her brother was probably still asleep. She rummaged through cabinets, moving pots and pans around though she had no reason too. Once she got bored she closed everything quietly and walked down the hall way to the stair case and stood there for a moment "Is he up yet?" She asked herself before skipping up the stairs, nearly missing at least three steps on the way up, her tail curled behind her as she safely reached the top floor "Oh big brother!!" She called loudly "I need a ride to school!" She said and stood there waiting.

Willow had her own car and license but she had recently decided that trees don't seem to like her red wrangler. After leaving a friends house and not bothering to look she backed right up into a big oak that was incredibly hard to miss. So as a result she lost driving privileges, she hummed to herself before she went to her room and went through her things, it was almost Christmas break so she didn't bother bringing anything to classes with her, even if they did do something she always found a stray pen or pencil to use. While she continued to wait she subconsciously stroked her tail.

Laying sprawled out on his bed, Andrew smacked his lips before lifting his heavy eyelids. Hearing his sister call for him, a loud sigh escaped his mouth before sitting up in his bed. Throwing the blankets to the side, he swung his feet off the bed before stretching and letting out a loud groan. Being the typical eighteen year old night owl, he hated mornings.

Pushing himself to his feet, he dragged his feet across the floor as he made his way out into the hallway. He made his way down the stairs in nothing but his briefs with a bad case of bed head. Sighing again, he say himself at the kitchen table before letting his head fall with a heavy thud.

Hearing familiar footsteps thump downstairs she hurried out of her room and down the stairs after him. Seeing him with his head on the table she silently snuck up to him and pounced, wrapping her arms around his shoulders "Come on lazy get up!" She said but was nice enough to keep from being too loud. Glancing down she realized Andrew had no clothes on except his briefs and quickly let him go, her pale cheeks turning a light pink "and get dressed!" She added with a small pout. For a sixteen year of Willow could be extremely childish at times.

Rising up in his chair as if he looked back towards his sister before shaking his head. "How you have this much energy in the morning is still a mystery to me." Noticing get sudden reaction, he raised an eyebrow as he pushed himself out of his chair. "You alright? It's not like this is the first time you've seen me like this." Sudden, he quickly made his way out of the kitchen and back up the staircase before yelling down, "Give me fifteen minutes and I'll be ready!" Climbing into the shower he turned on the hot water for a few minutes to help himself wake up. A few minutes later, he quickly bolted in his room and throwing in a pair of jeans, t-shirt and a jacket. Quickly stomping down the staircase, he looked at his sister. "Ready?"

Willow didn't respond to anything he said besides a simple nod. When he was gone from sight she rubbed her eyes gently, she never cared what he did or didn't have on, she was a bit confused herself. With a small sigh she perked up when he came back and nodded "Yep lets go!" She purred and bounced passed him "oh and its because I'm better than you." She said sticking her tongue out at him teasingly, referring to his comment about all her energy. Without waiting for him the neko rushed to his car and jumped in since they never locked their cars cause they had no need. Looking over at her dented car she whimpered "My poor baby." She cooed softly but perked up again when he came into sight.

Locking the door behind them, Andrew quickly threw open the car door and climbed in. Rubbing his hands, he shuddered before starting the car and blasting the heat. Pulling out of the driveway, he flipped on the radio. "So... How have things been at school?" he mumbled, looking over to his sis as he pulled up to a red light. He wasn't really much of a talker in the morning but he felt uncomfortable just sitting silently. Andrew have her a small smile before the light turned green, continuing to the school.

Willow shrugged "Still boring, the older kids who've never met me before have finally gotten over the fact that I'm not normal!" She said with a grin. When she was a freshman nearly everyone who was older than her that didn't know who she was bullied her because of her ears and tail. Eventually she learned to block it out but it still hurt. Shifting in her seat she brought her tail to her lap, in the process her tail very gently brushed over his thigh but she either didn't notice or was ignoring it. "Hows your senior year going?" She asked

Andrew nodded as Willow answered his question. Pulling into the school parking lot, Andrew parked the car before he grabbed Willow's tail and stroking it slowly. "It's alright, I'm just ready to get on with my life. I've... Been hitting on this girl I kinda like but... She isn't really getting the signal." He let go of her tail before sighing, "Oh well... someone will eventually come for me."

Willow jumped with surprise when he suddenly had hold of her tail but relaxed as he began to stroke it "Aww I'm sorry Andy, maybe she'll notice some day." She said with an encouraging smile before he let her tail go making her shiver a bit at the sudden coldness. Opening up the door she slipped out "See at lunch!" She called before shutting the door and hurrying inside, meeting up with a few friends on the way, oddly she could still feel his hand on her tail making her blush.

Nodding, a weak smile appeared on his face before she climbed out "Yeah, I'll see you then!" Watching her run towards her friends before his smile widened. He was happy to see that Willow had a group of friends that she could hang out with. Climbing out of the car, he made his way past Willow, making his way to his first class. Slumping into his desk, he set his head on the cold plastic until class started.

Going to her first class which was art Willow wished she was a senior so she could see Andrew more. They didn't have anything planned for the day so she just sat there while everyone else talked or listened to music, her foot tapping on the floor before her head dropped. If only Andrew could see just how energetic she was in classes. After the bell rang her other classes pretty much went the same way until the lunch bell rang. At the same time so did one name, Andrew. She swallowed and shook her head but hurried to lunch, she was starving.

The first half of the day seemed to drag on at such a slow pace, it was driving Andrew mad. Doodling on his paper, stomach growled loudly. Looking up at the clock, the bell rang at that moment. "Thank God." Throwing his books and papers into his backpack, he quickly headed towards to cafeteria. Waiting next to the long lunch line, Andrew waited for his sister before jumping in line.

Willow almost instantly spotted her brother and quickly slipped up to him before anyone could say anything "Andrew I'm tired." She whined with a pout, Willow had great grades and never missed an assignment, for once she actually wanted to go home early "can we go home?" She asked, giving him a hopeful look with her ears pressed to her head and a pout on her lips.

"Y-You want to do what now?! Man, I thought I was the bad apple... Alright, come on." With that, Andrew's cold hand grabbed Willow's before yanking her towards the back of the cafeteria. Pushing against the crowd, he tightened his grip on Willow's hand. "Stay close and be quiet." Looking at the front door, Andrew saw one of his teachers talking to another. "Damn... Okay, this way." Pulling her arm again, he quickly walked by the teachers and down the staircase. Peeking his head out again, he rushed out the side door before bolting to his car.

Willow stumbled after him, trying her best to keep up but she hadn't been ready for him to suddenly pull her along like he had. As she followed him silently she began to wonder if he had possibly done this before though she didn't ask him she told herself to ask later. When they were outside she was able to get her footing and keep up much better and released his hand to slip into the passenger seat with a smile. Willow hadn't ever done anything bad before so that was pretty fun.

With a long sigh, Andrew slipped into the driver seat before resting his head back against the seat. "Never do that again Willow. You are the shining star in the family, you can't risk tarnishing that." Resting his right hand in her lap, he gave her a stern look. "Never. Again." Starting up the car, he peeled out of the school parking lot and heading home.

Willow stared at him with a pout as he spoke to her, now he was saying it was a bad idea? When his hand rested on her legs her ears twitched a bit and she closed her eyes for a moment "It's not like you tried to object to it." She murmured, her voice cracking a bit before she cleared her throat and turned her face so she was looking out the window, her bangs falling from behind her ear to block her face off a bit but she didn't mind, it helped to hide the fact that she was blushing.

Sighing at her reaction, he stretched his arm over and rubbed her right ear playfully. "Don't worry about it... What's done is done." Pulling into the driveway, Andrew quickly rushed inside. He hated the cold weather and didn't want to be exposed to it at all if possible. Closing the door behind Willow, he threw his jacket into the floor before Slumping into the couch. "So... What do you want to do now?"

Willow swallowed hard to keep from squeaking as he rubbed her right ear, normally she would have giggled or laughed but this time her hands clenched at her sides, it gave her a different feeling this time. Her ears twitched and pressed to her head but she played it off like nothing happened and once they reached home she followed him inside just as quickly. Her tail flicked from side to side as she sat on the floor with her back on the couch "lets watch a movie!" She purred with a grin

"Watch a movie, huh? Alright, well why don't you pick the movie out and I'll make us some snacks." Andrew walked into the kitchen and started to cook some microwave popcorn. Her excitement seemed a little out of place, just to watch a movie, but he shrugged it off before having a couple sodas out of the fridge.

((welcome back:) ))

Getting up Willow walked over to their tv and opened the cabinet beneath it which held all their games and movies. Sitting down she went through movies humming to herself, Willow would normally always turn to a comedy movie or even a sappy romance but she picked a horror movie this time. Looking through their stack she tilted her head to think and finally picked out two movies, Amityville horror and The ring and made her way back to the couch "Andrew which one's better?" She asked, looking over her shoulder as she held the two movie cases up. Just reading the backs of them both gave her chills but she didn't show it.

((Thanks! :)))

Add the microwave timer went off, Andrew popped the door open before quickly pulling it out and tossing it into the counter. Pouring the popcorn into a bowl, he tried to carry everything out in one go. Seeing the movies, he shrugged. Andrew didn't care for horror movies but he didn't dislike them either. "Surprise me!" Setting the drinks and popcorn on the coffee table, Andrew fell back into the couch.

Willow looked between the two for a moment longer but once the smell of popcorn hit her she tossed one in and put the other into their Xbox to play it. She started the movie and watched the tv for a moment to see what she chose to play, which was Amityville horror. Jumping onto the couch beside him she settled down and grabbed the blanket that layed on the back of the couch and wrapped it around herself before reaching over and getting a handful of popcorn. Just like in the car ride to school and the car ride back she felt a bit strange being so close beside him but she didn't move to put space between them.

Andrew smiled as Willow sat right next to him on the couch, looking at her as she grabbed some popcorn. Andrew was actually a little wuss when it came to horror movies which usually made him have some sleepless nights following watching one. Without a second thought, Andrew wrapped and arm around Willow's shoulders, looking back to the television.

Flicking her ears back to her head she let out a soft subconscious purr as she snuggled up to him. Watching horror movies she didn't get scared but she wasn't that weirdo who thought they were funny she was just interested in them like she was with a lot of things. Occasionally she would reach over for some popcorn before returning her hand to the blanket to keep warm. She peeked up at him and moved a bit "You chilly?" She asked, motioning to the blanket around her slightly.

Back
Top Bottom