Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

phone sex?

Faelina

Super-Earth
Grace stood at the window watching the man next door in his yard..his muscled body tanned by the sun making her forget what else she was supposed to be doing. The phone rang and she answered.. lady G speaking how can I fufill your fantasy today? Listening she rolled her eyes and started speaking .." mmmm yeah baby..oh so good..yeah I like that ...mmm yeah.. " continuing for about 30 minutes until she heard the man blow his load she hung up going back to the window to watch the hot man next door.

She seen him flipping through the phone book then he looked around before dialing the phone..at the same moment her phone rang.. " Lady G speaking how can I fufill your fantasy today? " she slipped on her headset still watching the man next door she listened to her customer and nodded..okay.. here is how it works darling you tell me what you fantasize about.. you can touch yourself talk dirty...I can talk dirty.. its like phone sex with a girlfriend only better.

Grace notices as she is saying things her neighbor is nodding ..what a coincidence she laughs to herself ..whomever he is speaking with is asking him things at the same time. The man on the other end starts telling her about his fantasy about watching this woman every day about wanting her ..he describes what he wants to do and Grace attempts to help him ..she whispers..okay imagine you are outside she is outside in a bikini its purple with black abstract shapes.. she is laying in the sun..you walk over..and gaze down at her sexy body..introducing yourself ..she smiles and pulls you down on top of herself kissing you hungrily ...then rolling you to your back ripping off her bikini and straddling you naked..you rip off your shorts leaving yourself naked beneath her..slowly pushing you deep into her wetness she starts riding you..moaning your name... I want you to stroke yourself..imagine her riding you fucking you senseless ..her breasts bouncing as she pushes you into her pussy over and over.. "
looking at her neighbor again Grace gasps softly, noticing her sexy neighbor has mostly closed his curtains leaving one open the one she looks in..he is sitting there on the phone his pants kicked away..his cock in his hand..stroking himself..she moans just watching the man on the phone... He says oh do that again.. so grinning Grace obliges..she watches her neighbor stroke himself and imagines him inside her..rubbing herself fingering lightly..moaning a bit louder than usual.. waiting for the sound of a man cumming hard and watching the. neighbor at the same time she sees his face he is about to cum...holding her breath she moans softly and he shoots cum onto the towel at his feet..she notices a moment later her customer has also cum and she hangs up
Glancing at the clock she pushes a button on her phone ..break time..she watches the man next door as he cleans up and then goes out in her yard in her black bikini with blue and red and purple abstract shapes on it..laying in the sun half hoping the neighbor man decides to talk to her for once.

Back
Top Bottom