Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxM or FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeckerzd

Planetoid
Info on me:
-Submissive, but can be dominant
-I'm a female
-I prefer to role play through private chat
-I rarely give out my number, unless we have a long history
-I'm down to try most thinks except feces, urine, and animals

Kinks:
(*=preferred ^=interested in)
-BDSM***
-Cheating**
-Master/slave*
-Incest^
-Impregnation**

Will NOT Do:
-Water sports
-Beastiality
-Gross gore
-Killing

****IMPORTANT INFORMATION****
My schedule is pretty straight forward. College until 2:50. Then I mainly have the rest of the day to role play. I will try my hardest to let you know if something happens where I can't role play for a couple of days. Mainly that applies to holidays. Other than that I'm normally a quick responding person. I also try to give about a 6-10 sentence response. I am a pretty detailed person. I will give back what you give me. I will let you know if I don't have a lot to work with or if we are getting short. Please don't leave in the middle of a role play. If you get bored we can change the roles or the course of the role play. If not, then we can go our seperate ways. Just don't leave me hanging. Thanks.

More pretty important!
I'm really trying to look for FxF roleplays. I'm open to being dominant in these roles but I do prefer submissive.

Pairings:
I don't have a set story on most of these. I would prefer to create a plot with you.
-Mom/Son*
-Prison guard/prisoner**
-Bad boy/good girl
-Exes***
-Boss/worker
-Boss/workers daughter**
-Famous person/stalker

I love human pairings. I will rarely ever do anything other than humans, unless you can convince me. I'm really open to trying new things so if you have pairings or kinks that you can't find a person to try them with, then by all means contact me. I'd love to give it a try.

**Updated 1/6/14**
I have two huge cravings right now with plots.

Cousins reunite:
Our characters became great friends when my characters uncle and your mom got together. When they were married, we became closer. When my character was about 12 and yours 14, my uncle an your mom separated. When I was 18, and you were 20, an unexpected death in the family brings us together at the funeral. We decide to meet up very soon after. My character had a huge crush on yours earlier in life. Now they both find out they used to, and still do, like eachother.

My fiance's twin:
My character and your twin brother are about to get married. After a night of meeting eachother and going out for drinks, I end up thinking your character is my husband and we end up hooking up. We realize that we really enjoyed it and we continue, in secret, being together. Even on her and your brothers wedding night, you two manage you hook up.

Neither of these are perfect so if you would like to, throw additions in on the plot.

**UPDATE 1/12/14**
I have a major craving for a master/slave roleplay. It would be set right after the Trojan War ended, in Ancient Greece. After the Greeks won the war, they took the Trojan women back to Greece to be slaves. I was thinking about an eventual addition where the male character forces my character to get married and have his children. That doesn't need to be added just sounds fun.

*UPDATE 1/24/14*
I really have been into Greek mythology lately, hence the plot I have above this update. Anything that has to do with mythology, not necessarily Greek mythology but any mythology. Let me know what you think :)

jeckerzd said:
Okay well I've been on here before. Subservient was my old account, blue moon deleted my account or something because I can't get on. Anyways same role plays from that account.

Info on me:
-Submissive, but can be dominant
-I'm a female
-I prefer to role play through private chat
-I rarely give out my number, unless we have a long history
-I'm down to try most thinks except feces, urine, and animals

Kinks:
(*=preferred ^=interested in)
-BDSM***
-Cheating**
-Master/slave*
-Incest^
-Impregnation^

Will NOT Do:
-Water sports
-Beastiality
-Gross gore
-Killing

****IMPORTANT INFORMATION****
My schedule is pretty straight forward. College until 2:50. Then I mainly have the rest of the day to role play. I will try my hardest to let you know if something happens where I can't role play for a couple of days. Mainly that applies to holidays. Other than that I'm normally a quick responding person. I also try to give about a 6-10 sentence response. I am a pretty detailed person. I will give back what you give me. I will let you know if I don't have a lot to work with or if we are getting short. Please don't leave in the middle of a role play. If you get bored we can change the roles or the course of the role play. If not, then we can go our seperate ways. Just don't leave me hanging. Thanks.

Pairings:
I don't have a set story on most of these. I would prefer to create a plot with you.
-Mom/Son*
-Prison guard/prisoner**
-Bad boy/good girl
-Exes***
-Boss/worker
-Boss/workers daughter**
-Famous person/stalker

Bumpity Bump

Bumppppp

I will take you as the slave for breeding after the Trojan war...
Owning
YIM: pussygrinder_m29
AIM: owning_master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom