Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anybody out there? (Switch/medium dom looking for new roleplays FxF & FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been lurking around here for sometime and finally decided that I would join the site. I wont bore you with too many details about myself, besides the basics. I am a pretty busy college student, therefore my schedule can be a little hectic. I will typically limit the amount of roleplays I have going so I do not make anyone have to wait more than a week for a reply. I have been roleplaying since I was a kid paying D&D with my brothers so I feel rather experienced. Also, I am on pacific time and if you see me online--feel free to chat me up. I am more than willing to talk to partners, soon-to-be partners, and any random person just wanting to chat.

Roleplay Rules
  • First and foremost please check out this kink list I made.
  • If you are still reading, please note that I like long(er) term stories. I can sometimes get smutty but most of the time I will not be looking to start smut on the first page.
  • Just in case this isn't clear; men, women, and everyone in between are welcome.
  • Please reply with at least one paragraph. I am not too big of a stickler for length but I find it hard to reciprocate with anything less than this. More is always welcome, as I generally write between 3--5 paragraphs with a lot more for starters or when the mood strikes me.
  • If you drop off the face of the planet, that's cool. I won't hate you or anything. I know life can be like that sometimes, just let me know if you want to/have to go if you can.

Roleplay Ideas
  • Lesbian ideas
    1. I am craving something with an all-girl anime-ish school setting. The possibilities are absolutely endless.
    2. A play on ff9 would be nice with a lesbian twist. our own cast of characters with the main love story being feminine. I could dig that.
    Random parings to tickle ideas from your brain:
    [no preference]
    Witch/Pirate
    Pirates
    Witches
    Older student/Younger student
    Vampires
    Vampire/Human
    Vampire/Werewolf
    Werewolves
    Band members
    Roommates
    Princess/Bodyguard
    Princesses
    Apocalyptic
    Post-Apocalypse
    Ancient Egypt
    Ancient Greece
    Ancient Rome
    Greek Mythology
  • Hetero Ideas
    1. Something in the vein of the X-files sounds fun, perhaps some clairvoyant victim of government testing/alien testing? Anything paranormal and creepy sounds interesting.
    2. I think a band rp would be really fun and it is open to a lot.
    3. A prince/bodyguard flip would be interesting. Perhaps a Prince has to go on a diplomatic mission only to get ambushed, he and his sword maiden get out barely alive. It's a bit cliché, but also turned on it's head a little.
    Some random pairings to tickle your brain:
    [no preference]
    Royalty/Soldiers
    Witch/Knight
    Witch/Prince(or other royalty)
    Fey/Human
    Fey/Soldier
    Fey/Prince(or other royalty)
    Cops
    Cop/Petty criminal
    Band members
    Pirates
    Knights
    Greek Myths
    Ancient Greece
    Ancient Rome
    Ancient Egypt
    Arranged Marriage

Fandoms I am familiar with
Buffyverse
Firefly
Maison Ikkoku
Inuyasha
Naruto
Fruits Basket
Ouran High School Host Club
Strawberry Panic
Kannazuki no Miko
ASOIAF/ Game of Thrones
Spin
The Gentlemen Bastard Sequence
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 10
Final Fantasy 6/4
Jade Empire
Arkham City
Mass Effect
Breath of Fire 4
Suikoden 2

In closing just PM me if you want to discuss anything or start up anything. I generally want to stick to threads or email (email may be better in some ways) but I may be convinced into PM. Thanks for reading, have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom