Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for very hardcore! [f/f,f/futa,and f/m]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basicly have several scenes swimming around in my dirty little head that I would like to try out! Warning, I tend to like things a bit on the extreme side and only limits is really vore and death. All else is fair game. things like, humiliation, dehumanizing, pain and bondage are an absolute must, toilet play and gore, while desired I am also happy to leave out as most are not into that. PM with what you want, or if you have any ideas of your own you want to throw my way. Also, I would like literate and a minimum of one paragraph per post, but no more then 4...I can usually post about 1-2, 3 if I have a lot to work with and 4 if I am really motivated.

Disgraced Cheerleader
This RP Can take place in a high school or college setting. The premise is that two rival schools are about to have a game. Now my character would be the head cheerleader for her school, and what happens is as the game is about to start she is no where to be found. The game goes on and nobody can get in touch with her. So earlier in that day she was kidnapped by the rival school, at at the end of the game she would be found tied up and naked in the rival schools locker room, where she could be rapped by the team, degraded and turned into the schools new whore. This can exist in a world where Futa's are common so an all futa thing, or two all girls schools, or your run of the mill school. It can be short term where it ends after the locker room, or keep going as she is forced to be the schools new mascot and is rapped on a daily basis by students, paraded around and passed around, each day a different class getting her or some such thing like that. Also willing to play as many as three characters that could be from the same cheerleader squad

Horrible boss
The basic plot of this is simple. My character would be your boss and quite simply she is a bitch. Everyone in the office hates her and tries to avoid her, she constantly talks down to people and is quick to yell making people feel worthless. Now your character would find out that she is stealing money from the company and instead of going to her boss you blackmail her. This would be a long term one, and would go deeper into it as she is forced to do things so that it isn't discovered what she has done.

Mommy dearest
In this RP I would be playing a sweet meek milf. Her husband constantly gone so she is left to watch the kid/s. Though her darling little angles are not what the seem to be! So basic plot line is that she is rapped by her own child/ren Or maybe her and her daughter are as I can play a mom and daughter. Again willing to play up to three characters, so it could be mom and up to two daughters.

Prison
So had the Idea of a prison rape scene, looking mosly for Yuri or futa in this one. So my character could be a new inmate who some of the other inmates start taking a liking two, and one thing leads to another. Could be group or just one! Like the others I am open to playing up too 3 separate characters.

Dark Si-fI
This one would be much darker and be more of a gore/horror setting. More of a loose Idea, But maybe a derelict ship is found drifting in space and a team is scent to investigate, or a ship was attacked. Either way the premise is that my character would be trabbed, and having to evade these aliens as she is constantly getting rapped by monsters. Could also have cloning, where as they aliens enjoy killing there pray and cloning her so they can do it again. So, as I said this one would focus more on the gore and Psychological trauma this would cause a person.

I wouldn't mind playing the disgraced cheerleader with two other girls, or the classroom thing. Or a girl and a futa. ( mainly 3 or more characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom