Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kambridge Academy - Main Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celeste had finally awoke from her slumber just in time for the school to open its doors. Her underwater living quarters which also doubled as the schools massively luxurious pond, was draped in seaweed, corals and bountiful jewels, just as she had long ago when she lived in the ocean. Slowly she propped herself up on a nearby bolder and watched the students arrive. "There are so many, I wonder how my first year will go" She asked herself as she looked around then went back to take a final swim before reaching the dry bank of land and drying herself off. Her sandy brown hair curled as she began to get dressed in her black, knee length pencil skirt, cream top and black blazer. "Shoes?... Ah! in my office." She giggled to herself as she finally seen her human feet and walk into the school back door way. When she finally made it to her office, Celeste cleared her throat and pressed down on the intercom. "Good Morning my lovely students of Kambridge Academy. I hope you all have had a good break because this if the first year of the new school opening! I am your head mistress Celeste and I will be gracing you with my presence in various times so please, be on your best behaviors. Thank you and have a K.A. day." She said before shutting the machine off and started on her paper work until there was no more.

Arnaeon woke up shortly before the school was supposed to open. All three of its heads yawned, all arms stretching out until it looked like a web of black space before it snapped back into its normal form. Its tail detached from the beam in the ceiling, landing hard on the ground in its room. Celeste had been more than kind enough to offer the Sharn a room, since it taught for her and was more or less a rogue of its race. The room was rather bare, but that was fine. It didn’t need many amenities. It looked into the mirror of its room, considering a form to take before it shifted to that of a tall woman, elven ears poking out of braided blonde hair, tight skirt and blouse that showed off a slim figure. Hearing the announcement of the school’s official opening, Arnaeon left its room, heading to its classroom.

A small yawn escaped Nathan's mouth as he awoke from his chambers. Coming out of the headmaster's tower, Nathan saw the brightness of day and sighed. New day and a new year. 'Wonder how this year will turn out to be...' He murmured, and suddenly heard the new Headmaster announce herself through the PA system that was linked through the entire academy. 'She sure is one to be loud...' Nathan sighed, and walked on to see what new students the academy would have. 'And what new women I will get to have some fun with.' A grin escaped his lips as he walked onward toward the meeting grounds where the new students were appointed to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom