Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Phantasy Star Online 2 - Come play with me!

Trygon

Supernova
So, I finally found an MMO I like, and wouldn't you know it? It's in japanese, only playable with a serious amount of commitment (The registration process has a captcha. In japanese.) and through the use of a badly-incomplete english patch.

But!

It's Phantasy Star! Holy shit, how many days have I lost to all four mainline games and PSO 1? I dodged PSP and PSU, for the best, I've heard, but this game feels good, and I love every second.

Warning: SEVERELY animu, but the character creation is multifaceted enough that I didn't feel like a walking trope.

http://arks-layer.com/ is the english fansite in charge of the patch. They also have a registration guide and a utility to replace the default launcher.

So, come join me? I'm a level 10 Ranger at the moment, but I added 5 levels just in tonight's play, so there's no time like the present to join~

It's been 'one year out' for the last four years. I own a Vita, and this game has a japanese Vita port that I CAN NOT PLAY because Sega are assfaces, so believe me when I say that if you want to play it, you may as well take what you can get now. For what it's worth, the english patch is developing at breakneck speed. I ignore most text in MMOs anyway, so it suits me fine.

Back
Top Bottom