Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass Effect or Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdy13volleyball

Banned
Banished
Hey, guys! I'm new to this website so I thought I'd post a roleplay that I've been searching for. I'm quite the gamer and although I've done a lot of 'modern' or 'slice of life' roleplays in the past lately I've been wanting to do some video game based roleplays. Two of my favorites of all times are Mass Effect and Pokémon.

Below I will list the pairings that I am wanting the most for the roleplays. I'll add/delete these whenever my cravings change.

Pokémon (updated 12/28/13):

1. Pokémon x Pokémon (Craving this one the most.)
2. Pokémon x Female Trainer
3. Pokémon x Male Trainer

Mass Effect (updated 12/28/13):

1. Male Turian x Female Human/Asari
2. Male Krogan x Female Human/Asari (Craving this one the most.)
3. Male Human x Female Human/Asari

IMPORTANT: The only method I use for roleplaying is AOL instant messenger. After reading this and you'd like to roleplay with me please send me a PM stating what roleplay you'd like as well as your AIM screen name!

Two things:
1, I badly want to rp with you but I don't have AIM. Would you consider email or PMs?
2, You have not set your options to allow PMs.

RoleplayMaster said:
Two things:
1, I badly want to rp with you but I don't have AIM. Would you consider email or PMs?
2, You have not set your options to allow PMs.

Thanks for letting me know about the PM update I needed to make! However, AIM is the only method I use.

It's not that there are no nerds or games here, it's just that most people like roleplaying on yim/skype/pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom