Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Me & You..

Status
Not open for further replies.

xHitori

Moon
Hi again my fellow RP'ers of Bluemoon!

Im alot more active now and i want to start up a few RP's again if any ones interested!

Lately ive been craving a collage and or roommates kinda thing, My first idea is two roommates, They live in the same dorm room together, and almost even have all of the same classes but there constantly in contact with each other A little twist though, My character can be very dom at times though shes shy out in public, There can be wild parties and what not to liven it up some times through out the collage life.

Another one of my ideas is in the Japanese medieval era, I play a traditional ninja from a warring enemy clan, Sent on one objective, To wipe your family's linage and end a war that has been going on for years, But while infiltrating she was captured by YC guards, And kept as the your Slave, But it wont be so easy, She never carries out orders and is very hostile towards him no matter her position, She honors her words and wont easily be broken Even while captured she still attempts to carry out her mission any way possible (I had in mind for this one the kinks will rely more on BSDM, Humiliation, Forced sex, Discipline training, Flogging/Spanking, Basically an all out DOM)

And another is, Coworkers, But i am your boss a beautiful middle aged woman a delicate, Fair woman at all times and Well respected, but she has a dark side, She always trys to seduce YC in subtle ways but YC is married and always shoots down mine most of the time, But how long will YC be able to hold out against my constant attempts to seduce you? Every day something happens, A tight sexy dress she flaunts for you? Maybe a little groping or a peek under her skirt from beneath her office desk.

A a few other pairings as well, Feel free to PM me if you have any other ideas!
Also im up to any thing MxF, FxF Or MxX Even ladyboys :p

[You x Me]
Father x Daughter, Big Brother x Little Sister, Etc For Incest
Master x Slave
Boss x Secretary
Lord/King x Peasant
Tribal native x Rich City Dweller
Criminals x Innocent Civilian
Pillager x Farmer/ Natives
Traveler x Hermit
God Like entity [Like Zeus, Hercules] x Human
Landlord x renter
Kid x Friend's Mom
Mother's boyfriend x daughter
Stalker[Lol] x Desired female, [This can use a kidnapping Etc,]
Coworkers
Cheating married wife x [What Ever?]
Roommates
Collage Scenes, Nerd x Cheerleader ,Goth x Jocks, Etc
Any Authoritative Figure Against A Helpless person
Anything With Vamipres, Werewolves, Demons, Anthros, Monsters, Magical Beings, Superheros And Even Androids

F-List in My Sig~
Thanks in Advance :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom