Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maonaeri's Ideas (Exclusively M/F ; Looking For M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maonaeri

Dust
Hello all! Let's just jump right in, shall we?

Basic Rules
-I roleplay as female only for the purposes of this thread. If I feel the need to roleplay as a male, I will post that in the Request by Males thread.
-I will only roleplay as a female with other male characters.
-If it bothers you that I am female outside of the internet, then don't roleplay with me. Simple as that.
-Be literate in English if we're paragraph roleplaying. If we're doing a chat-style roleplay then I will be more than happy to let that rule go just a little bit to accommodate the fact that we're posting much shorter segments
-Make it absolutely clear what you want since I will do the same
-No long-term roleplays and no heavily plot based ones. That being said, I will have some basic plots for us to build a sexual roleplay from but the universe can have little to nothing to do with the actual roleplay
-Also, this is a roleplay so asking for my personal photos won't get you anywhere but I'm sure everyone knows that already. I'm just throwing that in as a precaution
-If after reading these rules, you still want to roleplay with me, I prefer private messages or email for the actual roleplay.
-Please PM to request a roleplay with me.

Do's -
Teasing
Excessive Cum
Cum Inflation
Incest (only Dad/Daughter or Older Brother/Younger Sister)
Bestiality (K9 preferred but if there is another you want to try, please tell me!)
Fantasy bestiality (centaurs, nagas, dragons, any creature you can think of for that one)
Monsters
TV or Video Game Based (if I'm familiar enough with it)
Humiliation
Rape/Non-Con/Dub-Con
Master/Slave (I do not have characters that will be a master, I apologize)
Large Breasts
Large Cocks
Cervix Penetration
Anal
Bloodplay
Public Sex
Cum Facials/Baths
Gang Bang/Gang Rape
Prostitution
Forced Prostitution
Somnophilia
Dominant Men

Maybe's
Scat
Watersports

No's
Vore
Guro
Anything excessively bloody to the point of maiming or killing (My characters like it rough but not that rough
Feet Fetishes (I'm very sorry, I'm just really not a fan)

Pairings
Master/Slave
Gang member(s)/Random Victim
Cop/Prostitute
Cop/Informant
Kidnapper/Kidnapped
Spy/Spy
Teacher/Student
Dad/Daughter
Older Brother/Younger Sister
Criminal/Victim
Criminal/Hostage
Robber/Victim
Psycho/Victim
Rapist/Victim
Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Dog/Girl
Horse/Girl
Dragon/Princess

Plot Ideas

Something New

MC and YC have been friends for a long time and have just started dating--and of course, haven't had sex yet-- but YC is hiding some rather kinky secrets. YC finally can't handle keeping it all in and kidnaps MC, posing as a random kidnapper in order to have some fun.

You're Getting the Wrong Idea

MC is a little shy about trying new things but when her friends convince her to go to the new bar in town, she finds out that shyness was probably keeping her safe. YC can be just a random guy taking advantage of her, a man and a few of his friends taking her to play with, or anything else you can think of

Weekend Magic

MC is a lonely woman who despite being beautiful just hasn't felt up to a relationship lately. Enter YC who proposes a weekend of fun as long as MC promises to try everything YC wants.

A Woman's Best Friend (Unavailable)

MC gets a dog for the first time, hoping it will give her something to focus on. Only the dog seems to be impossible to train and after just a few day's, she's at her wit's end trying to figure out what the dog wants..until he simply takes what he wants. (Here you would play the dog or there's the option of playing one of her guy friends who walks in on her and her dog).

Alright, so that's what I have so far. Please PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom