Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lovely Mentorship {DelightfulRevenge and MellowYellow}

MellowYellow

Pulsar
Another day, and Ryan was all but ready to just entirely ditch out on the school day. Why bother going in? Seemed that damn near every teacher, every staff member, was all too willing to give up on him. Granted they were partially justified in that, what with his past delinquency and some of his earlier rule-breaking... but it was good to know how quick the teachers were to throw in the towel.

But the 17 year old received a text that surprised him, something that caught him off guard. His best friends younger sister, someone he had looked out for for years now, had sent him a text and asked to meet up in the school library for something important. So the dark haired teenager agreed, mainly because he was sweet on her, and he found himself sitting at one table in the library, fiddling away with his cellphone while waiting on her.

Hopefully she wouldn't stand him up, he was rather fond of her.

RE: Lovely Mentorship {DelightfulRevenge}

beautiful-brown-hair-girl-gorgeous-Favim.com-655526.jpg

Arianna was one of Ryan's closes friend ever since when they young and closes friend with her brother. But when they reached for high school, it seemed she couldn't stop taking her eyes off of Ryan then. It was like something was missing with Ryan and his behavior which has completely change over the high school years; and it bothered Arianna because she knew him for so long and hardly acted like this. Lately, Arianna has been noticing Ryan's disappearance and ditching school whenever she was walking down the halls to go the bathroom. He also might be accountable for his actions and grades if he continues to act like this. And probably could even be accountable for going to summer school or repeating the same grade. Arianna eyes grew big while she walked down the hall and just thought what happened to her dearest friends. She couldn't bare to see him suffer like this and not do well on his classes. Yes, she did crush on him but still, we're about her dearest friends here, that she for so long and probably could even up nowhere in life. Just by thinking about it, Arianna started to panic. She must do something about it

Quickly grabbing her phone from her bag while she paced down the hallways, she typed a message to Ryan to meet her in the library and also saying it was something important to discussed. Once she clicked the sent the button and put her phone away, she marched off to the library to meet Ryan there. And hopefully he would be there, which could be possibly because he usually stuck up for her. Wasting no time, she waked through the door of library and she surprisingly saw Ryan sitting in one of the tables that was provided in the school, waiting patiently. Her soft clucking sounds of her boots made noises while she walked towards to him without a word. Her face was serious, but actually worried for him. Taking a sit across from Ryan and pulling it out before pushing back in, she rested her bookbag by her side and looked at Ryan afterwards with not the same moody feeling of herself, that was usually expressed on her face. Instead, a bit serious.

She then said, "We need to talk. What's happening with you? Is there something wrong that you need to talk about? Or is just school that is stressing you out? Because clearly this isn't the Ryan I usually know" Clearly, knowing for Ryan so long, Arianna knew Ryan by now and knew how he normally acted. "Anyway, I just wanted to tell you I hope you don't mind if I tutor you for awhile...because I don't want to see you spending your summer break here, in school," she sadly frowned at him, hoping he agreed to this offer she was giving him.

Ryan was stuck waiting around for a few more minutes before Arianna finally arrived at the table. Good thing it was her he was waiting on, otherwise he would have gotten bored and walked off. He listened to his childhood friend while she spoke up, expressing her worries over him. And for some reason, when she spoke up like that he couldn't help but feel kind of bad for making her worry about him like this. Still... knowing she cared about him like that did make him smile.

"Look, I just... A few years back I started developing bad habits, and that led to me cutting classes. Recently I kinda ditched those habits, but then... well the teachers just kinda gave up on me. If they can't give a shit, why should I?" he asked. Ryan sighed and scratched the back of his neck "But look, Ari, if you're willing to put up with me and be my tutor, then I guess I don't mind. You've always been smarter than me anyway."

Blushing at the thought, it was true. She was smarter than Ryan and was glad to hear he agreed she could tutor him, because she was determine to do her best and use any sort of material or work that he might need help on or review...who knows. She smiled at him, "Great; because if you were going to deny my offer of help to make you become better and not failed, then I was going to force you to say 'yes' anyway. But you agreed anyway and I am glad you did, so I won't do that. " She smiled again at him again. Slowly raising up to her feet again when heard the bell for her next class, Arianna knew it was time for her to go and needed to quickly end their discuss before she reach late. "So, we'll do that. After school, meet me at my house and we'll start from there. Okay? If you want, we could go over some class work from today and see what you're on since the teachers can't seem to that..."

Grabbing her belongings before she could ever forget, she took her final glance of Ryan and left afterwards without another word.

It was weird to think that Ryan was going over to Arianna's house for studying of all things, but she was very convincing and he could hardly just not show up after already agreeing. He went to the rest of his classes that way so he'd have something to talk to her about when he got there, something to communicate over during their stud session. He headed to her home about an hour after classes ended, sighing in annoyance.

Arianna meant well, but this would still be a pain... and likely pointless. Ryan already thought of himself as a lost cause, so why would Arianna care? Oh well, it hardly mattered. He knocked on her door and patiently waited on her to open up.

After a long day of classes, Arianna left the school early before anyone else can and drove off home, wasting no time or any stops for what so ever. When she found herself parked in front her house, she turned off the engie and out the car she went. Already having the keys in her hand she managed to open the door within a second and quickly marched in, throwing all of her belongings to the floor nearby the entrance of the house and quickly pacing to her room to change before Ryan's arrival. Changing from regular clothes to comfortable clothes, Arianna decided to wear a pair of Gap shorts and a tank top shirt with a bra underneath so it won't show her nipples through the material. Once she was done, she walked out the room and towards the stairwell, beginning to walk back downstairs.

When she was about to step on the last staircase step, the doorbell suddenly rang and instantly frighten her as she wondered who was it. At first, she wasn't thinking straight; all she was thinking who was it at the door. But slowly remembering what happened earlier, memories came back and finally figured it was Ryan. And which he surprisingly came. Arianna always had doubts that he wouldn't come anyway, but he did and was glad by the fact. She smiled. "Coming," she called out a few seconds later, letting him now she was coming. Opening the door where Ryan was standing outside, Arianna gave Ryan a warmly smile, in greet, and let him in then and closed the door behind them. She turned around and said, "Didn't know you were actually coming, but you did.," She grinned, patting her hands by her side as she thought what to do next since Ryan was now here."Well, shall we? Or first you want to relax a bit before starting? I don't mind either." She insisted.

Honestly it kind of hurt that Arianna doubted he'd be true to his word... but he supposed that was to be expected. He hadn't exactly been a model person in the past, so he guessed it was only natural for people to doubt. Ryan headed into the house and let his hands rest inside his pockets. He couldn't help but look over Arianna's body as he passed her by, the sight of her in that skimpy tank top and those shorts that left a lot of her long slim legs on display. She had grown up rather nicely, that much was obvious.

"Might as well just get started now..." the taller male replied with a bored shrug "If we don't we'll likely forget about it, and if we forget about it, well what was the point of me coming out here?" Ryan took a seat at the kitchen table and waited for Arianna to take a seat across from him. "So... what do you want to start with?" Ryan asked finally.

Before she could ever answer Ryan's question on whether where to start at, she slowly walked to seat and pulled it in and sat down, pulling in after. She then thought on what material they should do first and what he might need help on. "First....-wait, first- take out your homework." She ordered, resting her both hands on the clear table, her eyes watching him as he reached for over his bookbag. "And yes, I mean every single homework that you may need help on," she added clarifying things a bit, smiling with a slight nod.

In meantime, while Ryan took care of that, Arianna didn't have anything to worry about for her and completing tonight's assignment; she already had everything done and cover for tomorrow. Which was great opportunity for her to focus more of her time on Ryan and their tutoring. For now, Arianna patiently waited and looked down at her pink nails that were actually fake and quietly checked for any unexpectedly upcoming thing that came to sight. Seconds later, when she finally realized nothing was wrong and everything looked fine, her eyes gleamed back up at Ryan after the short silence and looked down at the papers that was now been pulled out from his bookbag and spread out, across the table. Arianna's grew big then. "Were probably going to be here for a very long time..." she whispered, grabbing a pileful of papers and looking through them, seeing which worksheet would be the best one to start off first. "Hm, how about English?" She pulled out the worksheet from the others and held it close by her head, wonderingly it showing to him.

Every single thing? Christ this was going to take some time then. While Arianna checked her nails, as many girls no doubt did whenever they were bored and needed a distraction, Ryan got to work stacking up his books and homework. Some history question sheets, notes to be made on Shakespeare and the Great Gatsby, several pages of Algebraic bullshit from math class and lastly a few pages relating to geometry. When she suggested starting with English, he shrugged and leaned into the table "Yeah, that works for me."

As they got to work however, it seemed Ryan was smarter than most of his teachers gave him credit for. Whenever he'd be asked a question he'd make an answer in a timely fashion, and most of the time he was right. If he didn't know an answer he'd follow directions and research it with some speed reading. All in all he could be a decent student, Arianna just seemed to be the only decent teacher.

Nodding her head Arianna pushed the other worksheet aside and studied on the worksheet, mentally thinking if she ever done this work before. "Okay. I think I've done this before, but not sure...Anyway, let's start it" Arianna said final. Pushing the sheet of paper to him, Arianna picked up a sharpen pencil and kindly handed it to Ryan. "Okay, I guess tonight's homework is reading a story about a geek God and answering the question in the back, which you also need to prove evidence of. Think you can handle it?" She said remembering how it goes off the top of her head.

Resting her back against the chair, her eyes wondered around the kitchen as she begin to feel a slight angry grumble stomach. Arianna was starting to get hungry then and needed a little snack to nibble for now, until her parens' return. Still looking around for anything that comes in sight, Arianna finally risen up to her feet and went to the other side of kitchen, going towards the fridge. Opening the fridge door, she bent herself down to have a closer look what was inside the fridge and didn't realized what she was doing, which she completely forgotten there was a boy in house. When she finally took the second looking for what she wanted, she grabbed a small cup of yogurt and a spoon, piling off the cover that covered the cup and threw it off the trash before dipping her spoon in and into her mouth. She walked back to seat and continued to dip her spoon back into the cup for more. Her eyes then traveled up at Ryan who seemed to be watching. "Help yourself," she insisted, with the shrug of her shoulders.

Ryan worked away in silence, visibly annoyed by the whole process. He did so loathe these old stories were their ancient grammar that he could barely understand. Still he maintained his same working speed, eyes roaming over each individual line as he speed-red through the entire length of the tale. He answered the questions and made notes as he went through it, and surprisingly enough if one were to check through the answers he had made they would see that he was actually right.

He took a moment to watch his tutor as she rose up and headed to the kitchen, mainly out of simple curiosity. And then he watched with mildly widened eyes as he got a good glimpse of Arianna's rear. Ryan took his sweet time admiring the sight and was quick to look away when she turned and started heading back toward the table. "It's fine... I don't need anything..." he replied casually before going back to work again. This was going to be a long night.

Arianna raised an suspicious eyebrow at Ryan when he respond and trailed back off to his work while she enjoyed every single moment of her snack. So, she didn't argue back. "Alright. Suit yourself," she said simply with no emotion. Then again, while she quietly snacked on her yogurt she wondered where her brother could be. It was started to get late and sun was soon about set any minute. Turning her head towards the kitchen clock across from them, it was clearly stated 5:59 and this was the time he usually came home. Oh well. That's his problem when he reaches home with two angry parents and a innocent sister that explains everything what happened. Arianna then sighed quietly afterwards as a small shook of the head crossed her mind while thought her brother.

Minutes later Arianna was finally finished with her yogurt and rested aside the table for now. For now, she quietly sat in her chair in silence and patiently waited for Ryan to finished, so they could carry on to the next worksheet for the night. In the meantime Arianna was having second thoughts to do the rest of work tomorrow, because clearly they wouldn't finished everything in time for the night.

When Arianna's brother David did come home at 6:10, he seemed to be rather wiped out after his rather extensive tennis practice. He was more or less the greatest tennis player the school had had in some time, so it made sense for his practice sessions to be rather rigorous and strenuous to keep his skills up. He gave the two a quick greeting in passing before downing what must have been a liter of water and heading up to bed.

For his part, Ryan had done everything Arianna had handed out to him, and he worked with some decent efficiency despite his poor reputation. Finally the clock hit 9 PM, and the delinquent let out a long yawn "Well... I guess I should head home soon. But ah... well thank you for this, it really means a lot to me Arianna. I know this might seem weird to ask but... well, maybe you'd like to hang out this Saturday? I mean I do owe you one."

When 6:10 reached, and the sun already down and darkness was already here, her brother finally showed up. Arianna however didn't blow off or anything, it was her fault for completely forgetting her brother had Tennis practice. And what it looked like he was already breaking down tons of sweat. Arianna also founded her brother a quite skillful player when it comes to tennis. Honestly, she did; and always enjoyed whenever he had a big game against another school. It always good to see him show off his moves. After replying back to her brother with a simple 'hi' in greet, her eyes quietly traveled towards him and watched him as he chug down the liter of water without a stop. She raised a eyebrow. And just before you know, he was upstairs then.

Hours later, it was surely dark and the time passed by fast. It was now 9:00, and Arianna was feeling tired herself; she was done for the day. A yawn escaped her lips after Ryan did and softly chuckled slightly, the both of them were tired at the same time. "Oh, okay. I'm glad you found the tutor useful and your welcome" Arianna smiled before sighing sadly, feeling a bit sad Ryan had to go. "Hang out...on Saturday...? Sure why not." She felt her heart started to beat fast a bit, as she felt herself shocked when he asked. Why wouldn't she say 'no' to that?

Getting up from her seat Arianna leaded Ryan to the front door, of her house, and kindly waited him to leave so she could lock the front door before going to bed and getting some shut eye.

Well that had all gone better than expected. Ryan had thought he would have been bored out of his skull by studying, but being with an old friend like Arianna had made the experience... well, pleasant he supposed. Not that he really wanted to say as much out loud, it would ruin his image. But hell, being near her was just very nice in general. It would be nice to hang out again.

When Saturday finally came around, Ryan recalled that the two of them had decided to spend time together in a way that didn't involve studying. An thank god for that, Ryan was getting better but he didn't want his brain to melt inside his skull. He had dressed in a red t-shirt, a white hoodie and black jeans, finishing by slipping on some dark grey sneakers before he headed out of his house. He walked down the street and rounded the corner as he headed down to Arianna's house. He then walked up and knocked on her door and patienty waited on her to answer.

When the day finally reached, Arianna couldn't be more excited than ever. She was actually going to hang out with her friend...her crush, that stuck up for her so long. However, this wasn't another tutor help or anything that involved school work, this was just a normal hang out that involved out of school work and more fun stuff. Ever since morning she was preparing for this and was preparing for everything to go right. Her hair was done and straighten which she had done yesterday. Her clothes already out and ready to put on. And she only a had few minutes before he arrived here.

Since today's weather was going to be hot today, Arianna decided to wear a waterfall skirt with a black tank shirt, with a bra provided inside, and matching sandals to go along with the outfit. After slipping in the finishing touches, the door bell soon startle Arianna and was shocked how quick he came, but at least she was finished and was ready to go. Now rushing to get the door, Arianna slowly unlocked the door and opened for Ryan, who was patiently waiting. She smiled and gleamed down at his normal clothing for second before looking back up. "Hey, ready to go?," She asked Ryan, making sure if he had anything to do before they left. She didn't mind waiting a little bit longer.

When the door finally opened, Ryan certainly tried his best not to ogle her. But hot damn did she look good in those clothes, exposing a decent deal of skin. It was to be hot today after all, so he supposed she had dressed appropriately for it after all. He himself never really felt much in the realm of heat, so he couldn't sweat a hell of a lot. "I'm ready, so I don't mind," he said, taking a step back so Arianna could leave her home. Ryan managed a wry smile and took is time to admire her long slim legs and side-boob while her attention, and then he was quick to look away when she turned to him again. "Soooo... did you want to get some food? Or head over and catch a movie? Or did you have something else in mind?"

Stepping out the doorway and closing it behind her, she left the door unlocked since her brother was home and knew he would lock it when he have the chance. While her attention wasn't on Ryan for a second and didn't notice his eyes glimpsing on her body, she turned her head back at Ryan then. Now with her mind consuming with thoughts on where they should go, Arianna to be honest wasn't sure, however, she mind either of them. She then gave a small chuckle. "Seriously? You were the one who planned this hang out, so shouldn't you have this plan already? Oh well. Um, I guess we could go out to watch a movie?" She shrugged, thinking.

"Do I look like that kind of guy who makes plans? Honestly I'm just shocked that you'd want to hang out with me in the first place, I imagine you could do better," Ryan explained "Still, a movie sounds good. Come on through here, there's one good one over on eighth," he said. The theater over on eighth was pretty old in many respects, but hell they were quick to update things whenever they could. Ryan led the way along, walking side by side his best friends sister, pondering if he was crossing some sort of line here. This wasn't a date, right? Well... honestly Ryan had no idea. "So... how's everything been for you?" he asked, glancing her way.

For now, Arianna shrugged her shoulders and was also kind of surprised of herself she wanted to hang out Ryan. But after all, he was the one who still planned this, didn't he? Or planning this for some sort of date? - Wait, was this really a date? Probably. Guessing they were probably going to the movie theater by feet, Arianna walked along the sidewalk and by her friend's side. The walk was silent at first and kinda awkward it was just the two of them...alone...walking together...with no one around. But then afterwards, she heard Ryan's voice break the silence between them and thought he got to freaked out by silence and needed to bring something out before things get too awkward. And Arianna understood. After all, she would probably feel the same.

Looking back at Ryan, a small smile appeared on her lips as he asked that and couldn't help but laugh. "Do you mean like life? I guess things are alright, but I'm feeling pretty good. You?" She repeated the question to back to him, her eyes still locked on him before looking straight ahead.

"Me? Well I'm still looking into other countries to head out to. America's going down the crapper, and I'd really rather not be around to see the whole thing," Ryan said casually "But hell, every country is pretty crap in it's own right I suppose. Then again there might be somethings around here worth sticking around for," he said. Well... He did really like Arianna but how did she feel about him? That was a pretty major question, but he didn't know if there was an answer to it. He held open the door to the cinema when they reached it, the cool air of the lobby's air conditioner hitting the two on the way in "Damn that's nice... what do you wanna see? Tickets and food are on me," he said.

Entering the movie theater, the cool conditioner air was amazing to have again and a life saver. Immediately feeling the cool breeze hit against Arianna's sweaty body as she was burning up from the beaming sunlight, she was grateful enough they had air conditioner. Not to many stores or buildings had air conditioners these days, mostly in big areas like the mall. Glancing over to Ryan, she softly chuckled at him before nodding her head in agreement. "Yeah, not to many stores these days have good air condition like this one," she stated truthfully before looking around the theater then back to Ryan. "Are you sure? I do have a couple bucks that I don't mind spending..." Her eyes widen in surprised. Arianna didn't want Ryan spending to much on them, espically for the tickets.

However, Arianna was completely sure what movie they should go see. She was thinking to see a movie that wasn't too romantic or weird, so the both of them wouldn't get all uncomfortable or anything. This was hard. Biting her lips, Arianna then shrugged in defeat. "Uh, how about 21 Jump Street?"

"It's fine, seriously. I've got money stashed up that I don't mind parting with," Ryan insisted. God this conversation was gonna be a dull one if she insisted on paying. Can't a guy just make a nice gesture and pay for someone? "21 Jump Street sounds fine by me," Ryan added casually, walking alongside her to the ticket booth. He spent a few moments buying two student tickets, and then once he had both of them he started to walk along with Arianna again util the two of them neared the concessions sound. From there came the strong scent o fresh popcorn that filled the air. Not bad, not bad at all. "Did you want some food?" he asked.

Shrugging her shoulders in defeat, Arianna might as well not be bother to much by it. This is what Ryan wanted and might as well leave as that. After getting their tickets, they found themselves by the cashier and now standing by where mostly everyone get their drinks or food from. Arianna was starting to get a little bit hungry after all. She shrugged, "I guess I am. I'll just have a small bag of popcorn" She bit her lip and looked away seconds after to get her phone, remembering she heard a new message from her phone. And checked it, while she patiently waited for Ryan to finish paying the cashier.

Back
Top Bottom