Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The daughter's best friend (mg x madhatter)

Jon slid the key into the lock of his front door, turning his wrist and opening the door. Uncharacteristically, he dropped his kit bag in the hallway, too tired to unpack it and put everything away as he normally would. It had been a long week, he had been opening his second gym, ferried his daughter between school and her social life; as well as keeping up his training.
He walked slowly into the living room, following the sounds of chatter that he could only assume meant that Maddie was staying over. As he entered the living room he saw them both relaxing on the sofas. He smiled as he saw how happy his daughter was, laughing with her best friend. She had known Maddie since they were both in preschool and she was almost family. Almost.
In the last year or so Maddie had changed, she had always been athletic, but now she was slightly different. His eyes were drawn to her toned, tanned thighs and he shoo his head, ridding it of the thoughts that plagued him.
"Evening girls" he said tiredly, kissing his daughter on her forehead an nodding to Maddie. "If you need food or take out then you'll have to wait until I've showered." He said, walking out of the room towards his bathroom and pulling his top off over his head.

RE: The daughter's best friend

muscularguy4F said:
Jon slid the key into the lock of his front door, turning his wrist and opening the door. Uncharacteristically, he dropped his kit bag in the hallway, too tired to unpack it and put everything away as he normally would. It had been a long week, he had been opening his second gym, ferried his daughter between school and her social life; as well as keeping up his training.
He walked slowly into the living room, following the sounds of chatter that he could only assume meant that Maddie was staying over. As he entered the living room he saw them both relaxing on the sofas. He smiled as he saw how happy his daughter was, laughing with her best friend. She had known Maddie since they were both in preschool and she was almost family. Almost.
In the last year or so Maddie had changed, she had always been athletic, but now she was slightly different. His eyes were drawn to her toned, tanned thighs and he shoo his head, ridding it of the thoughts that plagued him.
"Evening girls" he said tiredly, kissing his daughter on her forehead an nodding to Maddie. "If you need food or take out then you'll have to wait until I've showered." He said, walking out of the room towards his bathroom and pulling his top off over his head.
Maddy had pretty much grown up with two families. Her parents, who were really good to here with all her gymnastic needs, And then her best friends house with her father Jon. Madison and _____ have been friends since they were in preschool. They love each other and spend so much time to each other. Plus they are both into the same thing. Gymnastics.
When Jon started walking away Maddy jumped off the couch and followed him, not realizing he would be stripping on his way to the bathroom. " Can we get. Chinese when you are done the shower?" She asked as she caught up with him. She had to swallow hard when she saw all the muscles in his back and arms alone. Maddy bit her tongue. She has grown up a lot lately and has had these strange feelings for Jon, she can't tell anyone so they sit and leave a pit in her stomach whenever she sees him.

Jon stopped, realising Maddy had followed him. He wanted to be able to turn and answer her, but he knew that it would be inappropriate considering he was holding his shirt in his hand. Still standing with his back to her, he nodded in answer to her question.
"Yeh, of course hun. Natalie knows where I keep some spare cash and what I like. So order what you want and I'll join you both once I'm showered and dressed."
He stepped towards the bathroom turning side on to Maddy as he opened the door. He looked over his shoulder, half of his muscular upper body now fully visible to her. "I'll see you downstairs, Ok?"

Maddy's heart raced a little when he turned to the side as he went into the bathroom. Maddy took a deep breath turned around and walked back downstairs to Natalie. She sat on he love seat sofa where she had been before. " Nat, your dad said that we can order whatever we want and that you know what he likes, and where the spare money is." Maddy said and pulled out her cell checking her text messages. Soon Maddy was bored and turned around on the couch and had he head faceing the floor and her long atleticly toned legs up over the back of the couch. A bit of her mid section was showing cause her shirt rode up and she had on a pair of shorts so her long legs were fully visable.

Jon walked down the stairs, having changed into a pair of black sweat pants and an old t shirt, both hanging easily from his muscular build.
His hair was still wet, half dry in his normal style with the front of his hair slightly stuck up and leaning towards the right. As he entered the living room he was greeted with a sight of Maddy that made his heart thump and his cock stir. His eyes slowly worked their way up her legs. Beautiful, young, toned thighs that he wanted to press his lips against, run his tongue up. Then there was her ass, that incredible, perfect ass..
"The food should be here in about half an hour Daddy" Nat's voice interrupted his thoughts and he opened his arms to her, his daughter, his world. " I got you half a duck and lots of veggies" she said smiling up at him.
"Thanks hun" he replied, kissing her forehead again before walking to the kitchen to grab some water

Maddy watched Jon walk back into the room. She smiled a little at him and she could see his reaction to her body. She knew he was affected by her, and hoped that Natalie couldn't see this. Maddy sat up. " After we eat Do you guys want to come to the gym with me and while i work on my routines. I have scheduled time to practice tonight." She said out loud to the two of them hoping Jon would agree to go.
Maddy smiled and walked across the room where Natalie had sat back down and into the kitchen to also get a drink. Once where Nat couldn't see her she strutted past Jon to the fridge and grabbed a soda.

Jon looked at Nat, searching for her answer. While he loved sports and training of all sorts, he had been hoping to spend a little time relaxing at home. Or at least not in a gym, regardless of how different a gym it was to where he spent most of his time.
Nat nodded excitedly, "yeah, it's been ages since I saw one of your routines, gymnastics at school isn't the same since you started training full time at the club"
Jon sighed, relenting to his daughter and her friend. "Yeh, why not" he answered, trying to ignore how close Maddy was to him. He took a sip of the water and carried it to the table in the living room, sitting down at his laptop and opening up his emails

" great, i can't wait to show you what i have been working on lately." Maddy said as she sat at the other end of the couch next from Natalie. Maddy saw the look on his face, and new that he wasn't looking forward to it at all. Madd would show him how sexy she could be. Maddy Emailed him since she figured that's what he was doing, since it was party of his at home rituals. She emailed him.
' i will make it worth your while at the gym' and that is all she said in the email. She clicked the button on her phone to lock it up and shut the screen off and smirked a little.

Jon read through the few emails he hadn't managed to get through during his day, efficiently replying or setting reminders as he went. Just as he thought he had come to a finish a notification popped up, alerting him to a new message. He frowned as he noticed the sender, then shook his head at the message
Whilst part of him was aroused and excited, even flattered, he could t believe she would be so forward, especially with Nat right there. He looked across to her and saw the smirk on her pretty face and shook his head in disbelief

Maddy was under the assumption that he was into her. After his reaction to her email, she wasn't so sure. Maybe she just wanted him to like her so she had this fantasy. After seeing him shake his head. She emailed him again and apologized for her behavior.
' Sorry Jon, i may have over stepped my boundaries. I will go home right after the gym tonight. You don't have to go i will take Nat in my car and i will bring her here.' She sent the email and got up and excused her self. " Ill be right back" she said and she went upstairs to Natalie's room where he bags were. She closed the door and packed up the stuff that she had laying around her best friends room. Maddy would now go home to her empty lonely apartment.

Jon had shook his head in disbelief, taken aback by how forward Maddy had been. But as he read her second email and watched her leave the room, he realised how it had seemed to her.  He stood up, following her upstairs to apologise. 
He opened the door to see her packing her belongings, barely taking time to fold them.
"Mad, you don't need to do this, that isn't what I meant!  I was shaking my head because I couldn't believe you would say something like that, because it shocked me. Not in a bad way. I mean.." he stopped, trying to pick his words carefully, not wanting to lead her on, but also not wanting to hurt her feelings.  ".. I mean, I think you are a great girl, and you're obviously very attractive" he paused again, trying not to say or think anymore than that, but failing. His eyes betrayed him as they looked her up and down, full of lust for her young athletic body.
"but you're also my daughter's best friend. I would feel like I'm betraying her."
He looked at her, knowing that if circumstances were different he would have taken her there and then

Madison hadn't even accnolished that he came inside the room. She continued to pack her things as she listened to him talk. She heard him say that he thinks she is attractive. This brought her hopes back up and she stoped packing. She stood and looked at him. " You think i am attractive?" She moved a little closer to him. " You know Jon, She doesn't have to know. You are the sexiest father i have ever met and you are so sweet and i bet you would be amazing in bed" She whispered. Maddy then turned around and bent down to grab her phone that she has left down next to her bag. She unzipped her bag and took lots of stuff out like she was looking for someting as a tale for Natalie. Maddy then started walking towards the doorway where Jon stood/

Back
Top Bottom