Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

About me I guess...

Raitachi

Super-Earth
Hi err... um reader... audience? Yeah lets go with that.

I guess I'll start here because I'm a little nervous to just start posting my RP requests right now. As you can probably see I go by Raitachi on most things or even just Rai if it's easier, it came from Raikou (japanese word for lightning) and Itachi (my favourite character from Naruto, which is what I was obsessed with at the time). I'm currently 23 and I haven't been Rping for very long, I started doing various fluff acting Rp's with my current girlfriend about 5 years ago which progressed into text based as we lived about 6 hours away from each other but only a couple of years ago did I decide to throw myself out there.

I started rping with other people on a MMO called Forsaken World, it was a little terrifying at first but the people were nice and made me feel welcome.
Unfortunately due to various circumstances the guild I was a part of broke up and I struggled to find another, due mostly to my shyness (yes even over the internet I wouldn't just speak to a random) so it seems really surreal to me to do something like this but I decided to give it a go, thanks to a friend I knew from FW.

Anyway I'm also from Australia, riding around on Kangaroos and all that shit. Also if I start ranting about the government chances are unless you are also from Australia you wont know what I'm going on about (unless it was global news of course).

I generally prefer to create and RP OC's then be a canon character, simply because I generally feel as though I cannot do that character any justice or be true to who that character is. A lot of the time I look back on what I did and think I really don't think he would have done that or said that etc.

Anyway I hope to start posting ideas in the Roleplay requests soon, as I said I'm shy and I could do without ass holes riding me about what I posts. Hopefully if anyone is interested we'll do something soon or whatever the sentiment is.

Ciao.

Also if you have any questions or comments (I wont hold my breath) please PM me rather then commenting below

Back
Top Bottom