Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Kind of HypnoTherapy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindi Fuller

Super-Earth
This is a new kind of hypno play. Instead of the man hypnotizing the woman, it's about a Female Psychologist that opens up men's problems through hypnosis. One day it dawns on her she could get sex from these guys while they are hypnotized by letting them believe that she is the object o their fantasy.

The problem being, if she doesn't know what their true fantasy is, it could take a wrong direction. She could be a mother for a guy, or an ex-wife, or girlfriend or a complete fantasy woman, but if the guy turns out to be rougher than she planned she won't be able to do anything about it.

My idea would be that she would hypnotize the guy and tell him that when he came he would dress go to his car and come out of it, feeling better and stress free, him never knowing what he did other then he feels totally distressed till next time he comes back.
I'm open to play on PMs or threads.

I'm thinking my character would look like this http://i.imgur.com/M5qhh.jpg but if you have a different look you prefer I'm ok with that too.

Well thats certainly interesting a female psychiatrist taking advantage, of her poor male client. What would make such a professional need to use hypnotism to get sex? I'd be willing to play the male client, so I'll either hit you up with a PM or wait for you to send me one.

If you're still looking for a partner for this roleplay, let me know. I may be interested.

I remember sending a PM about a topic like this, but I don't know if it was to you.

I'll resend one, see if we might try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom