Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The interdimensional crossroads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverknight

Pulsar
The Hotel stood there alone on a empty street, with one one road in front of it. The road looked normal as did the land around the hotel, but in truth nothing was normal about this place, the large hotel stood at what was a gateway, a place where all the universe connected. It was a place disconnected with all of them a place where people from different universes could gather and enjoy each others company, learn about one another, in this place the sky was very much the limit.

Inside of the large hotel were numberous rooms from the simple rooms with a bed and a tv, to the more complex and fancy like the suits which had their own hot tubs, beds, decks, and kitchens. The place had more then rooms too, there was an area where people could play games, an area just assigned for people to go if they wanted to dance, a large coffee house, a large dinner, a large bar, pool, a large libarary, and a large work out room. In all this neo-classical hotel had a image about it as a place where people could come and have fun no matter what their aim.

Once inside one would see the marble, ivory, and gold that lined everything, at the front counter one would find a simple bellhop standing behind such an marble counter looking at a small computer as he waited for people to arrive and check into the hotel. He had moments when all seemed busy and moments were all seemed so quietly boring as well. He worked hard to make sure that his job was done as did all the other help at the hotel working each area as well as one could ask.

The first person to walk into the hotel that day was a young man with dark hair, Son Gohan, he had a reservation for this place for a while. He had been looking forward to getting out of his own universe, one that was rather dark and depressing to find his way to this place, a place where he could relax and take a break from getting his butt kicked by two killer android bent on destroying all live on earth. He walked up to the bellhop and got his room number 104 and his key to the room putting it up the young man looked around as he smiled, some peace and relaxation at last.

Tayuya & Chrome Dokuro
タユヤ & クロモ ドクロ​

Two females would soon walk in, the purple-haired behind the red-haired young woman.

They'd met one another soon after finding their way into .. here. And while neither knew exactly what their new location was, only that they appeared to be out of their usual universes, the two had decided to try to make the best of it. It was ironic, really. Despite the two being so different - almost exact opposites in fact - they got along rather well.

The woman with long, red hair walked up first, managing a small nod of her head. "So ... we check in here, yes? Err ... do we just sign some papers or? How the hell does this work exactly?" If the bellhop cared to glance over the counter, he'd see her left hand squeezing occasionally upon a flute; but obviously not too tightly. After all, it was precious to her and only someone else from her 'world' would even begin to understand that.

In fact, Tayuya couldn't help but wonder if anyone else would ever show up. That had been something both herself and the other girl - whom she'd known as Chrome Dokuro - had often spoken of. They both knew there was a good chance that neither would see anyone they used to know. And personally, Tayuya would be fine with that. It was an easy way to get the hell away from Snake-yaro and anyone else who worked with him.

But she couldn't help but glance over towards Chrome out of the corner of her eyes. She didn't see many hints of it .. but enough in the other girl's eyes to know the same reaction and emotions that had been there since they first met continued to remain.

To say Chrome was devastated was a massive understatement. She'd never been away from Mukuro-sama for so long before. And now, she was practically forcing herself to adjust, to live without him. Her teeth found her lower lip as she stayed close, but not so much to allow Tayuya space, and paid heed to the small talk going on.

It wasn't just Mukuro she missed, though. There was Tsuna - her Boss - and all the other Guardians. A bittersweet smile crossed her face as images of them raced through her head.

But the weirdest thing by far from this abrupt travel ... had been her body. It was well and functioning, thankfully. But somehow ... she had seemed to go into the future again. This body wasn't at all the same thirteen year old one that the others had seen her so often in; but her twenty-three one. It made her slightly scared, almost paranoid even. The last time she'd been in this body .. she had found herself in a world that genuinely terrified her.

This one will be different ..

That had been what she'd tried so hard to convince herself of but .. how would she know? Until she lived here more and allowed herself to experience life here ... Chrome wouldn't. It still made her uneasy ... but she had come in with Tayuya with full intentions on trying to see about conquering her fears and anxieties.

Besides ... maybe one of the others would show up later? Even if the possibility was small, it did still remain and that was more than enough for her to keep her spirits and hopes up.

"Yes, Lady Tayuya from the Hidden sound," the bellkep said as he looked at his infromation and found her name aleady written down, "you have a room already and waiting for you, it was put here for you ahead of time," he said as he handed her a room key and smiled, "welcom to the Crossroads Hotel, I hope you greatly enjoy your stay here," he commented to the woman with the most kind and thoughtful tone possible as he then turned his attention to the other woman. "Miss...Chrome is it, hmm, your were expected as well I think."

He looked at his paper again and nodded, "it seems a Mr. Mukaru personally send down this inventation for you, and it seems a package for rest and relaxation," the man mused as he looked at Chrome for a moment and then blinked, before finding the right room key, "Well here you go ma'am, I hope that you also enjoy this place, " he said with a warm smile as he looked at her before looking.

"Well Hero, it is good to see you as well, Princess Medina has sent ahead and asked that we give you the best room in the place," the bellhop said to the common looking young man who walked in looking down and a bit depressed.

The hero had a problem that was similar in someways to Chrome. He was apart from Medina, the princess who he had saved and who marriage he had actually broken up. He wasn't used to this, he was her bodyguard and protector, but now he was on holiday, the unassuming dragon prince looked at the pair there and bowed out of respect before he smiled, "good day, it is a honor to meet both of you," he said softly to the pair of them, before looking up and taking his key himself.

Gohan smiled as he watched the action having stopped to see that other people had arrived. The saiyan sat there his eyes mostly on the group of them remaining quiet as he was glad to see people who were different fro himself, hoping that they would be able to relax and enjoy themselves. He knew he would no death, no problems, no anything that was like what it was back home. It still made him a bit antsy too, he felt bad for enjoying this while his world was dying.

Tayuya & Chrome Dokuro
タユヤ & クロモ ドクロ​

Tayuya's muscles almost instantly tensed upon hearing the words 'Hidden Sound'. But she kept from lashing out at the bellhop. After all, he was just doing his job so .. she'd let it slide that he'd actually mentioned that damned location. Her head bowed in appreciation as she took her key, grasping it gently with her right hand. By the time the flute player turned around, she noted that she wasn't the only one here; well, not aside from Chrome that was. Steadily but surely, more newcomers were joining in ... and she'd nearly bumped into ... Hero? Really? That .. was an interesting name. "Thank you ... " She replied softly, moving aside to allow Chrome to move up towards the bellhop.

Chrome's body trembled ever so slightly upon hearing that Mukuro had sent her something. In fact, it lifted her spirits up even further. Her hands were barely stable as she took the package from the bellhop, her own head bowing politely in appreciation. "T-thank you ... " She replied, barely above a whisper. Her attention turned to Hero long enough to give him a fair introduction. After all, she wouldn't just ignore the others. Besides, someone had suggested at one point in time that socializing with others would likely help her out. Why? Just because she knew - and the knowledge pained her slightly - that Chrome wouldn't always be able to rely upon Mukuro.

"Nice to meet you, Hero. You already heard it ... but my name's Chrome ... Chrome Dokuro. Excuse me a second though ... " Taking a seat in the lobby but far enough away to give her some personal space, she began further inspecting the package. Just the thought that this had been sent to her by Mukuro himself made tears form in poor Chrome's eyes, sadness and a content feeling swimming through her simultaneously.

Poor Tayuya noted Chrome's reaction .... and knew several things. This Mukuro guy really did mean a hell of a lot to her. She'd gone on and on about him ever since they'd met. But more than that ... Chrome was in no shape to do much talking. So ... she'd take over, for now. "Tayuya." She finally replied, finally letting her gaze rest on the only one who'd been silent thus far. "And you are ... ??" She asked gently.

Hero smiled and nodded to Tayuya as he looked at her and then took his key. He could tell these two were different, and that they were intresting none the less. He took a notice to the look on Chrome's face and walked over and sat next to her seeing that look he took a small mouse from his pocket and held it up so that she could look at the very adorable companion of his. He figured that something kind would help someone who was missing someone else, and doing something kind for someone who missed someone would help them out as well. He thus figured perhaps that by helping this young woman, he would help himself as well at the same moment.

Gohan looked up at the redhead and looked at her tilting his head as he pointed to himself, "Son Gohan," he said with a calm and plesant tone as he looked at the woman. He reached out his hand to shake her own, "I guess your new here too, it seems like such a nice hotel, nice and charming and rather simple, much better then the place I am from," he admitted openly as he smiled. He wondered if he should of brought Trunks along, it would do the young man a world of good to see some place that wasn't in as bad of shape as things were back home, but then again, his mother might not be happy about that too.

Gohan worked his way to his feet, "so, your name is Tayuya correct, what I can guess, just based on appearances, and such, your from a world different then mine, one not in a post end of the world like situation right?"

Tayuya & Chrome Dokuro
タユヤ & クロモ ドクロ​

The mouse was actually a slightly ironic sight for Chrome to see. Mukuro's trademark animal that often symbolized him was an owl ... something that ate mice. Still, the gesture was generous and as far as she could see, sincere and innocent enough. Setting the package down beside her, a soft chuckle left Chrome's lips as her hand opened, allowing the mouse to crawl on if it so desired. Regardless of whether it did or not, her left eye looked up to meet Hero's, her right still staying concealed behind her eyepatch. "Thank you. So ... Hero was what Tayuya said?" Taking the time to better study his clothes, he definitely didn't seem like someone she hadn't seen; not from her world anyways. "You're from elsewhere I'm guessing?"

Son? Why is Son the first part of his name? Ah well ... it wasn't Tayuya's place to judge. Her head nodded gently, accepting the handshake. "Yeah, I am new. Nice to meet you ... mind if I just use Gohan?" Her head couldn't help but tilt slightly as he revealed his world ... was close to ending somehow? Or rather, had already done that?

Well fuck ...

It made her appreciate not only Tayuya's life a bit more but even the nations she had lived in and around. But then ... it dawned on her. She didn't really know the answer to that question, not perfectly. She'd just revived -- likely from Snake-yaro. Still, she hadn't found out how. And before she'd been able to figure out the state of any of the nations, she'd appeared here.

"I ... don't think." She answered honestly. Her voice lowered, figuring if she was going to admit this, Tayuya wouldn't want many others hearing the confession. "I .. kinda just got revived recently, honestly. I never had the opportunity to learn much about anything or anyone from my world before coming here. Though honestly .. I didn't have much of anyone to begin with." Which was sad .. but the truth all the same.

The hero looked at the young woman and smiled as he was enjoying meeting the young woman for a moment. He smiled as he looked over for a moment, "Yes, I am, um from a kind of different world um...with knights, and princess and demons and such things," he said honestly, "um, guessing you miss home huh, I must admit I do, though this is suppose to be a vacation," hes added with a kind tone as he looked at Chrone. He could see the longing for someone in her eyes, as he knew she had someone special waiting for her back in her world as he did in his world. "Well now, um if you ever want to talk, I am in room 106," Hero added before grabbing his bag from his side and heading down the hall to find his room so that he could unpack his things.

"You were revived too huh," he said with a half smile on his face as he looked at Tayuya, "I was revived as well, kind of a odd experience don't you think," Gohan commented as he wasn't sure if his revial was part of Trunks doing or someone else using the dragonballs to make such a wish to revive a bunch of random people from different universe and bring them here. That muche honestly he had no idea about at all. He rubbed the back ofhis neck, "in my universe there are things called dragonballs, they grant you any wish you want even reviving a human back to life. Sadly the ones in my home were I thought destroyed when pretty much the whole population was whiped out by two killer robots," he said letting out a sigh as he remembered those day so very well.

"Anyhow, yes, you can call me Gohan, that is what pretty much everyone I know calls me," he added with a kind and generous tone to his voice, "I must say that these different universes are kind of interesting, I wonder what all places and types of place these people happen to be coming from to get to this place," he mused outloud as he sat there on the stair looking out at the door to see if someone else would want into the hotel.

A third person did in fact walked into the hotel. The young woman with dark hair tied up into two buns looked around for a moment her green chunnin battle vest on, she paused as she looked in the direction of Tayuya swearing that she had seen that person somewhere before. Her eyes looked at the bellhop and walked up and handed him her reservations. It seemed that things had been set up for her, she was glad, after the war with Obito, Madara and the rest she could use a break, especially after the death of one of her two best friends.She could seriously use this break more then any other she could think of. She took her key and smiled waving to the people that were already in the hotel. She didn't want to say anything as she headed quietly down to the room she had and walked in, taking her bag and unpacking it shaking her head at the fact she had left a number of weapons in her bag before she left.

Tayuya & Chrome Dokuro
タユヤ & クロモ ドクロ​

"Oh really? I read about them in a few books. But I've never thought they existed. Um ... not to seem rude or anything that is." She added quickly. The tears that had threatened to fall managed to stay hidden away, thankfully. Barely but that wasn't the point. An affirmative nod left upon hearing his question. "I do, yes. I know Mukuro-sama sent me here with good intentions. But I'm not quite used to time off as it were." It wasn't only Mukuro that she missed but that was definitely a major individual. As Hero stood up and excused himself, she let his mouse crawl back to him before following suit. "Thank you for everything. I'm in .. ummm .... "

Pulling her keycard out, she noted that her room had been assigned very close by, apparently. "Room 110. I'm going to put my own things away and better check up on this package Mukuro sent." Bowing her head politely to Hero, she then followed him to the nearest elevator or set of stairs and began heading up to her room.

"Yeah. Definitely not one I wanna repeat for damn sure though." As the newcomer entered, her eyes glanced over. The other girl had a slightly familiar feel to her but .. where from? Why? Her head shook as she let her focus go back to Gohan. "We do .... techniques, moves for the resurrections. But they're supposed to be forbidden. Then again, that's why only a few people know of them. It also comes at a high cost, needless to say, usually in the form of sacrificing another life to bring one back."

As much as Tayuya loathed Orochimaru, she did know some of his techniques and jutsus along with how they worked. The Edo Tensei was a huge one. She had managed to overhear him speaking with Kabuto on using it against Doku, Kin, and Zaku before being sent out to her own demise. It made a shudder to trail down her spine to merely think about.

"But .. yeah. This is definitely new ... and something I'm gonna need to adjust to. Not bad otherwise though."

"My name is Hero, actually, and it was a great pleasure to meet you," he said with a smile before he headed to his room and relaxed on the bed thinking about Medea, and why she had sent him to relax in this place. He know that it was going to be a great deal of fun to enjoy the break from the craziness and the adventures that he had to deal with for so long. He rested his eyes as he took a small nap.

'That is true, your world seems to be rather different than mine, but anyway you cut it we are both still here and this place is as real as I can tell," he said as he pinched himself and felt it. "I guess if this is but an illusion that it would be best to enjoy it while we can," he mused as he looked at his key number, "I am on the first floor room 104 of all places," the dark haired saiyan commented as he smiled over at the redhead, "must say in my universe there are basically no redheads I have ever meet, I think you might be the first I have ever meet honestly," he said with a smile, "I hope you enjoy your stay here," he added as he picked up his things, "I am going to check out my room, Tayuya, till later," he said as he too slipped away for the moment.

He put his things away and slipped out heading for the pool with some trunks on as he smiled looking at the nice large pool, he slipped over to it and slipped into the warm water, relaxing in the pool before he started to swim laps back and forth over the length of the large pool, enjoying the relaxation that it brought to him, as well the exercise. He couldn't remember when he could do such a simple thing last and not worry about death, this was a great trip one he was feeling positive about.

In the Hyperdimension - a world that is constantly expanding day by day - the Goddess of Leanbox, Vert was sitting down for another three hours of Four Goddesses Online. "Just a few more minutes" she had told her self earlier, but what was supposed to be just a quick run ended up escalating to well, let's just say she started playing at 11:02 AM...it was now 3:00.

While Vert was playing a surge in electrical energy occured, causing her a massive spark, the next thing she could tell was that everything had gone white, a rift had opened in the Hyperdimension, taking along with it the Lady Green Heart herself, she soon found herself standing in front of a large building, she crossed her arms under that famous bosom of hers. "Ugh....mmh...what...happened? Oh dear...I hope they have video games in this dimension!" The three sacred treasures...she was more concerned about those than where she was at the moment.

Entering the building, the blonde blinked softly. "Mmm...hello?" Came the regal alluring tone in her voice. From where she was from things like this happened frequently.

The clerk at the front of the station looked at the blonde and smiled as he bowed to her ever so slightly as she looked at the infromation that she had in his books. He looked thought them and then smiled ever so slightly as he got out some infromation and then put it down on the table for the woman to look thought. He looked at Very and smiled a friendly little smile as he looked right at her and the picture he had ov her in the books as well.

"Well now, Lady Very, welcome we have been expecting you to show you sooner or later," he said as he handed her the infromation on the hotel, "enjoy yourself around here and make sure to have fun, there is plenty to do around here, your room is room 112, it is to the right down the hall last door on the left," he explained ot the woman as he pointed out where she would need to go to find the room, "it seems you are the 6th guess we have here so far, and again welcome."

Tayuya & Chrome Dokuro
タユヤ & クロモ ドクロ​

Chrome's hands trembled slightly as she went through the package. Each item made her smile and yet want to cry at the same time. She knew perfectly the reactions were so selfish. But she also understood she just wasn't adjusted to being without him. He'd supported her life for so long; in more vital ways than anyone could begin to guess. But at least .. something had happened. Otherwise the last thing she should be doing was breathing or existing here. Grim as the fact was, Chrome knew it was also the truth. Her head shook quickly as she let out a deep breath, trying to calm herself. "You're twenty-three ... not thirteen. Get a grip." She softly scolded herself.

Maybe ... some rest would help. With the plan in mind, she set the package aside on a nearby mantle and laid down on the bed. No sooner than her eye closed did Chrome fall asleep as all the fatigues and exhaustions took over her.

An eyebrow raised as she mused over Gohan's last words. No redheads? What the hell? How was that possible? She understood black tended to be a common and dominant color. But that couldn't be all they had ... was it? Still, she managed to give a polite bow of her head as he left. "Ja ne, Gohan." Pulling the backpack off from over her shoulders, she then sat in a chair in the lobby and began to read. It was a way for her to observe the others who would arrive from a distance.

Sure enough, another female did arrive and this one was definitely foreign to Tayuya. Then again, honestly, she doubted many others from her own .. universe would even arrive. And even if they did, there were almost none who even liked her. It made a low sigh leave as she slowly flipped the pages of her book.

Tenten paused as she kept looking at the woman who she had seen, where had see seen her before. Tenten was older now, and wiser then when the Sound and Sand had attacked the Leaf. Yet, she knew that this woman was a sound ninja, she couldn't figure out why, but the tomboyish weapon master was sure of the fact beyond anything else. She looked over at the woman for a moment longer as she tilted her head looking in her general direction before nodding to herself. It had to be someone to talk to, she was worried that the woman would want to fight. That though was something that Tenten wasn't looking for, she had enough of that with Gai, Lee and Neji.

"So hey," Tenten said as she sat down next to the sound shinobi, "your a sound shinobi right, I don't know your name, but I am Tenten of the village hidden in the leaves," she announced as she pointed to herself with her thumb. "As long as your not here to cause problems it is all good, um what is the name of the book your reading it looks different," the weapon master asked as her dark eyes looked over at the redhead and tilted her head to the side just a bit as she tried to figure out just who this person happened to be, and why she looked familiar still.

Tayuya & Chrome Dokuro
タユヤ & クロモ ドクロ​

Tayuya's focus had been too much on the newcomer that she hadn't realized Tenten was still in the lobby. The easiest way of being alerted in the end was her actually speaking to Tayuya. It made an inward groan echo in her head. Slipping a bookmark in between the pages to recall where she had paused reading, Tayuya looked up at Tenten with a slightly irked glare to her eyes.

"...Yes, I am. Do I look like I'm dressed and ready to prepare for trouble? Fuck no, okay? Last thing I did was get sent off to a damn suicide mission. And all to retrieve the Uchiha brat. It wasn't worth that. I fucking see that now so I'm taking the chance to live my life the way I want." Ugh. This had been a good reason as to why she didn't wish to be recognized. Everyone would have given her hell for who she was. And of course, their focus would be on the way she'd fucked things up for Konoha before anything else.

"... I'm Tayuya. I was their best genjutsu user and squared off with ... your own specialist. That lazy bastard. And I was doing pretty damn well until that blonde bitch from the Sand showed up." It was clear she was still rather pissed about that memory. But she would hold true to her words and otherwise not be the source of any conflict here.

"Oh. Chrome let borrow it. And it is, although kinda confusing .. probably because it's ... French-based? I think that was what she said."

Turning the book around, Tenten would read the following title was on the cover: "The Hunchback of Notre Dame".

Tenten could tell that she was not happy about her past, just from her tone and how defensive she had been when it was brought up. She nodded her head, "Well, I see, I guess here none of that matters at all, though if your here perhaps I will get to see Neji again at some point or Asuma-sensei or a number of others, your stuff has been pretty overshadowed since you died," Tenten said as she looked at the redhead the dark haired young woman smiling a bit.

"Now, that looks like a different book, never seen anyone like that before, it looks neat and fun," the weapon master commented as she tilted her head, "no hard feelings about the stuff that went down, I figure you have died so you so have earned any amount of chances you want," she added making sure that Tayuya knew that she didn't hold any issues with her at all. "Well, I won't bug you any more, but thanks it is good to know at least someone is from the same world as me, these other worlds are rather strange to me, but I guess I shall have time to figure it all out, and relax," Tenten mused as she got to her feet, not wanting to bother the musician to much as she seemed rather focused on her reading at that moment.

Vert

The Goddess, while still confused listened to the one at the counter, and they weren't even a silhouette! "Well...I suppose I should make the best of it, I only hope I won't lose shares while I am away." Vert spoke more to herself with that. Better to get going and find herself her room then!

Vert traveling along, with the directions she was told, finding her room and plopping down on the bed, "I wonder if they have any video games.." she sounded hopeful.

Hero

Hero was coming out of his room and saw a woman walk by him and smiled waving to her just a bit. He wondered who she was, but the normally quiet and reserved young man didn't want to bother the Goddess as she slipped into her room. He figured that he might be able to make friends with the woman in time, as he slipped down and found the arcade that happened to be not to far away. He was surprised at the number of flashing lights which were a bit overwhelming to the young man.

Hero walked in and found the games to be free, a nice thing given that they looked fun, and yet as he started to play, hero wasn't so good. Hero would need the fact they were free to at least have some minor chance of being able to figure out the tricks to them. He figured that if he had to pay he would of been out of money within a day at most. He tried different games moving around testing each and everyone that he could see out to see which ones he liked and didn't like.

Homura.

A young tan, raven-haired girl soon found herself at the front of the hotel, large breasted and she carried seven swords on her back. "Huh...when did this get here?" Homura looked a little skeptical, "Heh too bad jugs isn't here to see this I hope she's okay." She trailed off in her own thought as she walked into the hotel. The Hebijo shinobi looked around for a moment, scratching her cheek.

Then she noticed Tenten in the lobby, perhaps she knew about this place, "Hey! Buns!" she called out to her with an odd nick name. "Mind telling me what this place is?" Homura didn't know she was also a ninja, but the way she was dressed, she looked more like a circus perfomer or something.

Tayuya & Chrome Dokuro
タユヤ & クロモ ドクロ​

Suddenly, Tayuya felt like the biggest bitch in the world. Sure, the reasons to have been defensive were justified. But ... she had gone way overboard. Her head bowed as a low sigh left her lips. Her biggest saving grace, it'd seemed, was that Tenten hadn't taken offense to the words. Otherwise that could have gotten really ugly very fast. Her head nodded as she managed to get give the faintest hint of a smile. "Yeah .. yeah it is different and pretty good. Errr ... you take care also. I'll see you around later."

Waiting for the weapon mistress to move away, her head fell against the back of her chair before a low groan left her lips. Well .. she knew a few things to work on while here. Her temper was definitely one. Her instincts to be more defensive were another. Nodding lightly to herself, she re-opened the book and began to pick up where she had stopped reading.

Gohan smiled as he got out of the pool and dried off, he soon found himself oddly in the arcade with Hero, the two challenging each other in various games, niether one happened to be any good at any of them, which caused the funny aspects as they tried to figure out the games and work though just how bad they were. Both Hero and Gohan were enjoying the experience though as they played mostly fighting games finding an all-star game with so many characters including the ones who happened to have had checked in, in the game.

Tenten smiled, she figured that the redhead was going to be fine, she seemed nice enough, which given her dealings with Lee, Gai and Neji for so many years, she had gotten used to people who happened to be a good bit or a great bit different as she thought of it. She looked up as she heard a voice from in front of herself. She was different looking taht much was for sure, she seemed to be brash too. The dark haired konohagakure shinobi smiled as she walked over.

"Well first, the name is Tenten not buns," she said with the same firm tone she used with dealing with Lee or Neji. "Secondly this is a hotel, a resort as it were, where you check in and you find your place and have fun while your here," Tenten explained with the same firm tone to her voice as she stood in front of Homura. "Now, that young man at the counter can check you int," she said pointing toward the counter and smiling with a friendly but still firm tone towards Homura.

Tayuya, Chrome Dokuro, & Lucrezia Noin
タユヤ, クロモ ドクロ, & ルクレジア ノイン​

Maybe Tayuya was over-thinking by remaining in the lobby? Hell if she knew. The poor girl really wasn't overly good with these sorts of things. The book closed gently again and she was ready to just go up to her room and unpack. But the sight of a new individual walking in caught her attention first and foremost.

Sure enough, the doors did open as another dark haired woman stepped through. She carried a suitcase behind her though the immediate attire definitely hinted the woman was a military soldier of some sort. Much like most of the people who had come here before, the concept of a vacation or anything similar wasn't something that this female was used to. But worse than that, the expression in her eyes hinted she had been equally confused as to how she had gotten here.

To her knowledge, she'd been back at her headquarters, in her chambers. Next thing she knew .. she was gone from the world she'd known. Part of her had wondered if Zechs had somehow set this up. But even he wasn't that skilled ... was he?

Her head shook as she caught herself zoning out, her cheeks ever so slightly darkening in embarrassment of her actions. While she wasn't used to the thought of being off duty, she did know a few civilian things. A hotel was one so finding the check-in was simple enough.

Her head bowed out of instinct as she mustered enough courage to speak up. "Um ... so we check in here I'm guessing?" She finally inquired.

The tanned buxom girl only gave her a cheeky grin, "Sure thing, buns." She sort of was dismissing a lot of what she was saying, as she already bothered with all of that. "Already did that...since you're here uh..do they have a pool I wanna go swimming! I could use the company..heh."

"Well yes, this is," the man behind the counter commented as he looked at the woman who was in front of him and then looked over a list of people who were there and who were checked in. He paused before he found her room and grabbed the key for it and the information that the woman would need to get around and put them on the table that happened to be right in front of himself. "Well, Miss Non, you are in room 102, you shall have the one bed one bath room for your stay, you have free food and you may do whatever it is you wish while your here," the man said with a very kind and respectful tone to his voice.

Tenten blinked as she was glad that the woman knew where she was going and she seemed upbeat as well. The young woman looked at the raven haired woman for a moment and nodded her head, "yeah, there is a pool, I think it is pretty big, and sure I wouldn't mind joining you there, it could be a great deal of fun to swim, it has been like forever since I got to go swimming," Tenten said with a smile as she looked over at Tayuya who was reading, "you want to join to, it could be fun swimming, way more fun then sitting there don't you think."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom