Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a little info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, you can call me Peaches or whatever else you can think of.

1) Lets get right to the rules shall we?
2) I ONLY role-play in threads or PM
3) more then two sentences please! It can he hard to reply with less than a paragraph. I strive for a few thick paragraphs or maybe six skinny ones unless I am uninspired
4) NO vore/potty play. What goes in a toilet stays in a toilet
5) I'm cool with some animal ears and tails, werewolves and the like, but not bestiality or any abuse to animals
6) if I don't reply but am replying to others, please don't freak out, this means I either have writers block or and extremely engaged in another rp. If you find me doing this you can send me ONE hey whats up? and maybe a suggestion on what you want my character to do to help me through writers block.
7) Please tell me if I'm boring, maybe we could make some changes or we can decide our writing in the plot or any is just incompatible which is fine.

I play all genders and orientations but I love FXF

What am I into for plots?
Well Im into everything in moderation but this is all time favorites.
Conversion of orientation (Straight to gay or les to bi ect.)
Romance (A build up to forever)
Drama (NPC are great for he said she said)
Fantasy
Give me a shiny crown and i will love you forever

Kinks (I'm fairly open, if it's not mentioned here it's a maybe, just ask)
Tickling
Biting/Pinching/Spanking
Breeding/Pregnancy - (Male/Female/Futa/Homo)
A fight for dominance
Consent
Multiple Orgasms
Vanilla
Role Reversal
Light Bondage
Blind Folds
Strip Tease
Toys (including Electric)
Wax Play

Kinks I want to try
Pegging
Video Taping
Food Play (In more of a funny foreplay manner)

PM me with idea's you have, I have a lot of my own but I'll only toss up a few I'm really interested in doing at a time (Sadly they are a bit bland and need a little help)

1) The Underworld has a simple social system made up of an absolute ruler and various nobles and their families who can benefit from being on good terms with the king or queen. The underworld is made of various beings, vampires, were-wolfs, fairies, goblems, ogres, ect. The royal race is an echidna or "Mother of all monsters." A woman who is half human half snake and capable to changing forms. Nobles can choose to live among the living or live in the underworld. Those who choose to live in the world of the living don't always tell their children of what they are, some may never exhibit any signs of not being human. It is the law though that at some point in time in a child's life they come to the underworld to be registered as a citizen up to 1/16th of a monster in their blood. We could have a young girl whose parents either never brought her or lives with human parents for some reason and the authorities come to bring her back to the underworld and to the queen.

2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nr8hPnZfMU Upgrade U
A King and Queen are both single and very politically minded. The queen of one country places the suggestion they should be married for the benefit of both of them by combining nations. perhaps a love develops between the both of them and there is a bit of a fight for dominance (Including in the bedroom)

3) She lives in a small town in a foreign country. Her family is pinched for money (Someone needs surgery, disabilities, too many children ect.) so she holds a full time job and a couple part time to help make ends meet. One of her high school friends are back in town along with on of his rich friends from new york with problems of his own. His parents are about to gt remarried and he is expected to bring a girlfriend that meets their standards or his mother will begun matchmaking again. He really is not interested in any of his mother's choices and would would like her to stop trying to help. Their friend seems to come up with a solution to solve both of their problems. She can be hired to play the part of his girlfriend. She is not all to thrilled with the idea until her friend says her employer is gay. True or not she feels sorry for him and after some thinking she decides to take the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom