Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dark Place for a Cat to be! FxM (Fantasy RPs wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness Cat

Meteorite
I would be the amazing Darkness Cat!

Before we begin on my plots or what I'm currently craving let me tell you a little about me!

I'm female, born and raised, I am a 22 year old submissive.

I'm very literate and expect at least 1 paragraph at least per post, I'd prefer 2 or more.

I prefer to play females that are attracted to males.

Message me with any plots you have! I'd love to hear them and give my input!

I prefer to rp over PMs or Threads

Will add more plots later!

Alright! Let's go onto my likes and dislikes!

:::Likes:::

muscular men, dominate men, controlling men, jealously, possessiveness, drama, betrayal, twists and turns, incest (mainly daddy/daughter and brother/sister), vampires, werewolves, fairies, made up creatures, fantasy, bondage, whips, chains, collars, leashes, corsets, nekos, attractive men, kidnapping, cat and mouse play, plots, surprises, gang bang, DP, TP, ownership, twincest, biting, pulling hair, clawing, ripping off clothes, clothes sex (sex with clothes on), surprise sex, rape, vore (only if vampires are really included), house invasions, fantasy, being pinned down, molested, taller men ( I enjoy height differences/ age differences), public scenes, public humiliation, Romance, monster cocks, pregnancy, forced incest, seduction

:::Dislikes:::

controlling of another person's main character without consent, death of main characters, one liners, illiterate players, bodily functions

:::Current Cravings:::

Twincest

Vampires

Werewolves

Fantasy

daddy/daughter

Twincest

Khal Drogo x ooc

:::plot:::
There's something about her..something familiar, but whatever it is, he can't place his fingers on it. She's different but then, she's normal. Just a 16 year old girl working away at fixing things in the small village to help others out. There's just something that keeps him watching, stalking her like she's his next victim...However old he might actually be, time has never made him have this feeling. It's awkward and new..and is he actually excited? Though, there are many problems about going to meet this young woman in a village he's never been before. First, she's human. Second, he has duties in his coven. Third, he knows he won't be able to control himself. Her scent, those eyes...there's something about Angelica that's pulling at his soul. Where does he know her from? Why would he know her?

Whatever or whoever she is, his colleagues know and they aren't letting him in on the secrete. Their pushing him to act, to take control of a situation he's rapidly losing control over. After all, who would want to tell him that the young woman he's after is a daughter he never knew he had? It's not accepted in the coven and it's not accepted in human society. Maybe they are trying to help him in their own weird way or maybe they are trying to ruin him?

She's matchless, a loner and a dominate. Terrisha has lived all her live as one of the high members in the society of her pack. Nothing seems to be wrong with that and she's find where she stands. Alone, dominate and getting everything she wants. It's only when a long forgotten pack invades their territory that the rulers of Terrisha's pack decide to make a truce. What's more? In the truce the leaders have asked what the Alpha would like and it's only then that the lone ranger meets Terrisha. She's rude, stubborn, and doesn't take no for an answer. She's everything most men despise, but he...he wants to break her and make her his mate.

Ancient Rome has never seen it's finer days to her. Nona is usually working hard under her father, trying to make up for the lack of his offspring. He, the noble man, always wanted a son, but was only ever blessed with daughters. So he had taken it upon himself to teach his youngest daughter Nona to be the son he never had. Causing Nova to work hard, never look at a man for the hope of being married, and to always put the family first. It's a simple life and an easy life. All until the Severus family has taken it upon themselves to through a party for Nona's upcoming birthday. The Severus is a house full of gladiator's and the Dominus and Domina have a surprise in store for dear Nona.

The party isn't like all the other parties they usually have. This party everyone is required to wear a mask. The female and male nobles are separated in to different party rooms and that's where things change. In the female noble's room come the gladiator's here now as only common slaves to satisfy the sexual needs of the noble women. The noble men's room is filled with the female slaves all for the same reason. The parties are basically separate and give each noble person their own privacy, but Nona wants no part in it. That's when the Domina gives the order to one of her gladiator's to hunt down Nona and...well rape her. It's a known fact most noble women hate Nona for being so much like a man and this woman is no different she wants to destroy Nona. It's only what happens after this act that twists the table in Nona's favor. Maybe...being raped won't be so bad? Not if you are falling for someone you've been waiting for.

The Egyptians have always been very festive in their ancient times. Every Egyptian participates to the cause of a festival and all relax the coming days after. The Pharaoh and his son are no different. Enjoying in all traditions that make Egypt out standing. Now, the time has come again for the festive ritual of drinking. Long passed has the Pharaoh's queen and him and his son have decided to join in on the festival more then just watching from the sidelines. It's the annual drinking festival. Where it's common to get drunk and fuck and now the two royals are ready to partake. Only a surprise is in store for them.

The (It can be the Pharaoh or his son or both, idc) have picked out a random woman to be their partner this evening. Laughs and moans all the rage this night, but time flies fast and their's something different about this woman. She's actually seemed to satisfy him in a way that has not been done before, but the next morning has come and she's gone. No longer drunk and naked in his arms. All he has remembrance of is the odd color of her eyes and the birthmark under her left butt cheek. Is that really enough to go looking for someone? Despite the odds being against him, he's willing to try and the Gods just might be in favor of their meeting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom