Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scenarios - From the mundane to the ridiculously insane (INCEST wanted right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lounger

Star
Hey all,

So I'll get straight to the point, here are some scenarios I'd be pretty interested in playing. These are pretty basic, just outlines really, and they can be developed pretty much however we want.

Most Craving - Incest

So right now I'm in a major incest mood.
In particular I'm looking to play a male and looking for you to play his sister (or sisters if you prefer) or/and mother. I'm fairly open on details/setup, though I would like it to be consensual rather than anything forced.

Plots are in spoiler box temporarily whilst I have my current craving.
I thought I was the master

In this game I would play a male or female student of a private boarding school. Unfortunately my character is also the subject of all the bullying and pranks that goes on at the school, and so his/her life has been something of a living hell for several years. Now though, they've found a way to do something about it, an extremely old book that was hidden in the school library all about demons and dark magic, a book that, unknown to my character, was actually a book written in hell.
Using the book, my character attempts to summon a demon, thinking that they are summoning a lesser demon that will do their bidding, allowing them to get payback on all the students who have wronged him/her. Unfortunately things don't go to plan, and the student actually ends up summoning a very powerful, very senior demon.
This demon, who was supposed to be the slave, becomes instead the master of the relationship between demon and summoner, using my character as they see fit, including to the point of using my character to bear their demon young.

So in this game, you'd be playing a powerful and dominant summoned demon (Who can be male or female) whilst I play a human male or female student. The demon would use my character for their own satisfaction/amusement, though would also probably become rather protective of him/her against other humans, since this human still needs to be alive for the contract to stay in place and the demon to stay in this realm. Eventually, I'd want your demon, be they male or female, to impregnate my character, be they male or female. This can be with either live demon young, or demon eggs.
Would also preferably be looking for things like transformation, so the demon perhaps infusing its blood or cum into my human character to inflict physical change upon them, like size changes, making a male sprout breasts or a female sprout a cock.

Genie in a bottle
In this roleplay you would be playing a genie (Cane be male, female, futa, male-futa or whatever else you want) whilst I would be playing either a male or female character. Breaking with the usual 3 wishes, the genie would be willing to grant unlimited wishes if it means never being trapped in their bottle ever again, since they've been stuck in there for thousands of years.

For this roleplay I'm looking for someone who would be into some relatively weird stuff, as I'd be having my character wish for more or less anything and everything. The only thing I don't really want to potentially have involved is stuff like Scat and Watersports. However my character might be making wishes like "I'm a guy but give me breasts" or "I want a cock that's 20 miles long" or "Give that girl breasts the size of a house/mountain/planet" or "Make me cum enough to fill a lake/ocean" and that kind of 'extreme' levels of stuff.

Another World
In this game I'd be looking for you to play multiple characters (Though not all at once) whilst I play a regular human male or female. My character will somehow end up stranded on another world/in another dimension where they are the only human. I have a couple of scenarios for what the inhabitants of the rest of the world would be,
A world populated entirely by futanari females
A world populated entirely by futanari males
A world populated entirely by monster girls
A world populated entirely by monster guys
Though other suggestions are also more than welcome.

As I said, I'd be playing the stranded normal human whilst I'd be looking for you to play the worlds other inhabitants that he/she is interacting with. But as I said, you wouldn't need to play more than one or two characters at any one time.

Kinks are pretty open on this one, but bonus points will be awarded for Excessive Cum, Cum inflation, Transformation and Oviposition, though none are a requirement.

The siblings (Willing to do this one but it needs something to make it more than just vanilla sex)
I would play as a girl who has 2 older male twin siblings. The girl is somewhat shy and reserved, but her brothers are rather rebellious. One night the brothers come home drunk, and disappointed that they weren't able to find girls to bring back home. On entering their house, in their drunken state they mistakenly enter their sisters room, where one thing leads to another and they have themselves a sister sandwich.

In this I'd be playing the sister whilst I'd like you to play the twins, or if you're feeling particularly adventurous, triplets. The family don't necessarily have to be human, they could be elves, nekos, etc, just not all out Furrys.

Tentacle Invasion
I would play a girl who either discovers she has magical powers, or has magical powers bestowed upon her, in order to fight an invasion of either alien or demonic tentacle monsters. However, the only way to defeat them is through making the tentacle creatures literally fuck until they die of exhaustion or having drained every drop of fluid from themselves. The girl tries to fight them using her magical powers, but quickly discovers the weakness of the creatures and has little choice but to take advantage of it, her magical powers enough to allow her to survive.

In this, I'd like to play the girl whilst you play as the invading tentacles.
Some particular kinks I'd like to involve here are excessive cum and cum inflation.
Also some body transformation, like temporary futanarization or breast growth caused by tentacle cum.

The Incredible Fuck Not feeling the mood for this one at the moment
A guy (or if you want, it could be a girl) who quite badly wants some money, either someone in high school or college, decides to volunteer for a strange medical experiment before really reading what's involved, not realising it was actually an experimental sexual dysfunction treatment.
After the experiment, initially at least, it seems to have been totally ineffective. But then, one night he decides to partake in one of his favourite hobbies....peeking out of his window to watch his neighbour, also his childhood friend, changing in her bedroom. However, when he begins to get aroused something very unusual happens....he begins to get very....very aroused. At first he seems to just be bigger and harder than usual, but then things quickly start going further. The boy begins transforming, growing larger and larger, not just between his legs but everywhere.
Soon, the boy has transformed into a 15 foot tall mass of muscle, with a gigantic throbbing erection between his legs and testicles the size of over-inflated beachballs. He still has his mind, but at the same time he has an incredible arousal that will continue to get worse and worse until he finds his release. And so he has no choice....he needs his friends help. Fortunately, it turns out that the girl had been for the same experiment. Whilst it had some different effects on her, it does render her able to take the Incredible Fuck's incredible cock. However, when the fun begins she begins to exhibit her own changes, her breasts beginning to grow larger and larger as she gets more and more aroused, her body not returning to normal until his does.
(If you're playing a female instead of a male, I'd like for her to temporarily turn into a Futanari with similar effects)

So, yeah. This one is a bit unusual. I'd play the girl and you would play the male (or the female who turns into the Incredible Fuck). I'd like to involve some pretty odd things here, like Macro sized cocks (as in feet, metres or even kilometres in length), Macro sized breasts (growing bigger and bigger to the point they can't even fit in a room or entire house anymore), and excessive cum to the point that the IF can release hundreds of gallons of cum in a single spurt, and with that would naturally be rather extensive cum inflation.

The boy at the all Futa School
In this game, I would play a male boy who is accidentally sent to a boarding school normally meant for Futanari students so that they can learn in an understanding and accepting environment, so every single student and member of staff is a Futanari girl. When the boy arrives and the mix-up is discovered, the staff help the boy disguise himself as a girl in order to try and fit in at the school, since it's too late to send him back home, and tell him to try and keep his secret. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately depending on your viewpoint, it doesn't take long for his roommate to discover his secret.....

In this game I'd be playing the boy and school staff, and I'd like you to play the futanari students.
The kinks/fetishes that can be involved in this are pretty open really, so there's plenty of scope for things like macro cocks/breasts and excessive cum/cum inflation, or keep things more 'normal' in regards to sizes and volumes.

Island Harem
(This could also work with a one on one pairing with the right kinks from below)
During a school trip abroad, the plane that the class is travelling on runs into difficulty and crashes in the ocean. Miraculously there are survivors, who begin washing up on a desert island that has somehow gone undiscovered. The first to wash up is my character, a male student of the class who until this point has been relatively ignored or even picked on, however it turns out he's read a ton of survival books and is the only person from the plan who knows remotely how to survive in this situation.
Over the next few days, other people from the plane begin to wash up on the island and my character takes it upon himself to begin taking care of them all. Soon, he becomes a saviour to the survivors on the island....and of course they begin to come up with the only way to reward him they know how....

In this game I would play the survival boy and you would play other characters. These other characters can be male, female or futanari, and can be either other students, or other passengers from the plane such as teachers, crew or regular passengers.
For kinks this could be fairly regular harem play, or we could throw in some weirdness (which would be my preference). Perhaps various fruits on the island have different effects on people, such as a Futanari fruit that turns women into futanari, or a Genderswap fruit that completely transforms someone from a man into a woman, or a woman into a man. Other fruits could do things like increase breast/cock size and fluid volumes.
As such, transformation is an obvious kink I'd like to include, along with lots of cum and perhaps things like cum inflation and maybe lactation. We could also include pregnancy later on.

Fandom Pairings
Not got any real plots for these, just some series I'm willing to do fandom pairings from,
Naruto
Bleach
Harry Potter
Sailor Moon
Pokemon

(I'm open in all of these to 'weird' pairings. Infact, I prefer unusual pairings over traditional ones. I'm also open to Canon x Canon or Canon x OC)

Favourite Kinks
Just some of my favourite kinks. I'd love for one/some/all of these to be included in any of the above, but they're by no means compulsory. And the list is by no means comprehensive.
Large/Macro Cocks
Large/Macro Breasts
Excessive cum
Cum Inflation
Oviposition
Gender Swapping
Transformation (Breast growth/cock growth on both males and females)
Futanari

If any of these sound interesting then PM me or post here and we'll get to working something out.

Please note that I roleplay in threads only.

RE: Scenarios - From the mundane to the ridiculously insane

New futa school plot added.

Bump for Futa school plot in particular!

Added a few fandoms and favourite kinks

Bump.
Added new harem game that I'm majorly craving.

Little bump.
Still craving to have my own harem.

Bumping for harem and/or fandom plays

Nobody for a harem game? Or even a one on one but with the island scenario/kinks?

Bump for fandom smut

Bump.
I'm feeling the need for something new and weird.

Haven't bumped this in a while.

Bumping since it's been quite a while now.

RE: Scenarios - From the mundane to the ridiculously insane (All new plots added)

Bumping because I've added some new plots

RE: Scenarios - From the mundane to the ridiculously insane (All new plots added)

Lil bump

Just a quick bump before bed.
G'night y'all.

RE: Scenarios - From the mundane to the ridiculously insane (New October plot)

Have added a new plot.

would you be up for a Power Rangers/Super Sentai based RP??

Afraid not. Not really a fandom I'm into roleplaying with.

Pokemon Trainer X Pokemon Trainer?

Just so you know, this is a thread where you're searching for males. Not for females. I noticed your incest pairing was placing you as the male and someone as the female. I don't know if your whole search is based around the same pairings. But if it is, you'd get your best results having this thread moved. Best of luck to you my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom